No, it doesn't answer my question since the posted article doesn't include on reference to GDP created by illegal immigrants.

Why is that?
Because “how much GDP does crime xyz produce” is so gross and such a disgusting way to view criminal acts, no decent/rational person would ever study it and publish it. They would be too ashamed of having such a gross view of crime.

Otto: “How much GDP do rapists add to the economy each year? I mean, investigations, prosecutions, prison housing, trauma support for victims, etc. all resort in million of law enforcement, prosecutor, and psychiatric jobs!”

Yes folks, like a typical disgusting leftist, Otto supports and celebrates crime.

Last edited:
Because “how much GDP does crime xyz produce” is so gross and such a disgusting way to view criminal acts, no decent/rational person would ever study it and publish it. They would be too ashamed of having such a gross view of crime.

Otto: “How much GDP do rapists add to the economy each year? I mean, investigations, prosecutions, prison housing, trauma support for victims, etc. all resort in million of law enforcement, prosecutor, and psychiatric jobs!”

Yes folks, like a typical disgusting leftist, Otto supports and celebrates crime.
Neither the article presented or your response to my question regarding legal and illegal immigration affect on our GDP have been addressed. You just offered a xenophobic response not worthy of further comment.

Neither the article presented or your response to my question regarding legal and illegal immigration affect on our GDP have been addressed.
You never once mentioned “legal” immigration. It’s sad that the left has to consistently have to resort to lying.
You just offered a xenophobic response not worthy of further comment.
Liberal playbook: “when humiliated with basic facts, just cry racist/homophobic/xenophobic/etc.” :rolleyes:

The false accusations are so played-out. You clowns over-used your desperate lies.

Get Woke…Go Broke! 😂
As we’ve seen with the Bud Light fiasco, at some point, half the country will decide they’ve had enough. Alienating huge numbers of people has consequences, no matter what the media tries to tell you.

You never once mentioned “legal” immigration. It’s sad that the left has to consistently have to resort to lying.

Liberal playbook: “when humiliated with basic facts, just cry racist/homophobic/xenophobic/etc.” :rolleyes:

The false accusations are so played-out. You clowns over-used your desperate lies.
What facts have you offered? A one-sided partisan article and refused to look at whole picture.

You have just an opinion.

What facts have you offered?
The cost illegal aliens have on the US is one fact I’ve provided. Which is one more than you have provided.
A one-sided partisan article and refused to look at whole picture.
The “whole picture” is that you’re actually sitting here defending crime and trying really hard to paint crime as a positive.
You have just an opinion.
You just have lies.

The cost illegal aliens have on the US is one fact I’ve provided. Which is one more than you have provided.

The “whole picture” is that you’re actually sitting here defending crime and trying really hard to paint crime as a positive.

You just have lies.
The whole picture is the whole picture. You want to narrow the costs to support your position.

The whole picture is the whole picture. You want to narrow the costs to support your position.
The “whole picture” is that you’re trying to convince people that rape & murder are “good” because they require more prison guards, more detectives, more prosecutors.

It’s a gross comment that would only come from a liberal.

The “whole picture” is that you’re trying to convince people that rape & murder are “good” because they require more prison guards, more detectives, more prosecutors.

It’s a gross comment that would only come from a liberal.
Actually, illegal immigrants have a lower crime rate than us citizens.

Democrats literally crying about a paltry little 90,000 illegal aliens in the largest city in the US when they expect small towns in Texas to deal with 30 million illegal aliens. Shows the profound ignorance of the Democrats.

Forum List

Back