The Chart Saved Trump's Life

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
But Ron Johnson said he saved Trump's life. I never heard Trump say Johnson saved his life. Trump said the chart did.

So what is the truth? Crazy people. All of them.

Lot of things combined to save Trumps life

The police officer who tried to climb on the roof and dropped off when a gun was pointed at him forced Crooks to hurry his shot

Trump didnt turn to look at Ron Johnson, he turned to look at the chart.
Whay are semantics huge stumbling blocks for you people on the Left? By Trump saying the chart saved his life ((well, turning his head saved his life!))) he is also at the same time giving credit to Ron Johnson by saying so. Its all one in the same.

Trump didnt turn to look at Ron Johnson, he turned to look at the chart.
Whay are semantics huge stumbling blocks for you people on the Left? By Trump saying the chart saved his life ((well, turning his head saved his life!))) he is also at the same time giving credit to Ron Johnson by saying so. Its all one in the same.
Trump didn't give Johnson credit. Your supposition is moot.

Trump didn't give Johnson credit. Your supposition is moot.

Funny I dont see Ron Johnson complaining about it. But you are. why ? Like post #2 says, there were lots of factors to the reason Trump did not get hit by the shot, but all of thise reasons are now evident. Which one dont you really understand?

Funny I dont see Ron Johnson complaining about it. But you are. why ? Like post #2 says, there were lots of factors to the reason Trump did not get hit by the shot, but all of thise reasons are now evident. Which one dont you really understand?
Twisting in the wind ^^^

Forum List

Back