The childhood trauma that gets ignored

And stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional in 2013 and is no longer used by NYPD.
At no point and time did we single out NY as the only place to find these offenses. You're moving the goalposts.

I already stated it's being implemented elsewhere in the country and/or being promoted by others, of your political, to BE implemented currently.

Are you denying this fact?

Fourth Amendment specifically outlaws searches without probable cause. Not just for whites, but for anyone. That has been the law of the land since 1791. If you believe it's being violated, I suggest you raise a court case.

That's a sorry excuse. You can create methods to educate whites who are practicing racism how it's wrong.

There isn't a single 'White' practicing racism who doesn't know, at some level, that it's wrong. Why do you think Klansmen wear hoods?

There are people who under conditions of anonymity feel comfortable expressing racial and ethnic hatred . Those same people wouldn't dare to speak their minds in a public forum for fear of being exposed.

Racism in modern society is like pederasty ... even those who feel compelled to do it know what they are doing is wrong, regardless of how hard they try to rationalize it.
IM2 thinks it is all whites responsibility to some how convert any racist whites to be acceptable of all races. If we don't convert them, he thinks we are also racist. It is his way of excusing his hate for whites.
Nope. IM2 is saying give it the old college try and stop complaining about Blacks who think all whites are racist. They have a reason. You cant blame Blacks for a problem whites have and started. There is a reason Einstein said racism was a disease white people have.

we cannot ignore laws and policies do impact our lives.

Can you tell me, specifically, what current laws and/or policies impact your life?
Most are not documented and I am sure you know this. There is a reason a resume with a "Black" sounding name never gets a call for an interview. There are about a million of these undocumented policies whites employ against Blacks.

Nope. IM2 is saying give it the old college try and stop complaining about Blacks who think all whites are racist. They have a reason. You cant blame Blacks for a problem whites have and started. There is a reason Einstein said racism was a disease white people have.
They like to label these things as "black issues", when they are actually white issues. Blacks didn't create racism and bigotry. It was inflicted on us.

Even blacks from outside the country, like myself, who come here are victims of it, it's pre-existing and independent of us.

Funny that huh?

They like to label these things as "black issues", when they are actually white issues. Blacks didn't create racism and bigotry. It was inflicted on us.

Even blacks from outside the country, like myself, who come here are victims of it, it's pre-existing and independent of us.

Funny that huh?
Exactly. Was just talking to my buddy from Eritrea who was telling me how this white dude called his wife a blue gum. She had no idea what he meant at the time but she knew it wasnt something nice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Exactly. Was just talking to my buddy from Eritrea who was telling me how this white dude called his wife a blue gum. She had no idea what he meant at the time but she knew it wasnt something nice.
I'm sorry for laughing, but that was damn funny.

And I know exactly what they're talking about, although I'm not sure I've ever heard that term.

#SMH

I'm sorry for laughing, but that was damn funny.

And I know exactly what they're talking about, although I'm not sure I've ever heard that term.

#SMH
I heard it in the military and put the dude that said it in the hospital. I read somewhere that term applied to the "untameable" Blacks vs the ones that were docile.

That's a sorry excuse. You can create methods to educate whites who are practicing racism how it's wrong.

There isn't a single 'White' practicing racism who doesn't know, at some level, that it's wrong. Why do you think Klansmen wear hoods?

There are people who under conditions of anonymity feel comfortable expressing racial and ethnic hatred . Those same people wouldn't dare to speak their minds in a public forum for fear of being exposed.

Racism in modern society is like pederasty ... even those who feel compelled to do it know what they are doing is wrong, regardless of how hard they try to rationalize it.
IM2 thinks it is all whites responsibility to some how convert any racist whites to be acceptable of all races. If we don't convert them, he thinks we are also racist. It is his way of excusing his hate for whites.
I can blame the blacks who blame whites for things they are not responsible for.

I can blame the blacks who blame whites for things they are not responsible for.
Blacks dont blame whites for things whites are not responsible for.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Can you tell me, specifically, what current laws and/or policies impact your life?
Most are not documented and I am sure you know this. There is a reason a resume with a "Black" sounding name never gets a call for an interview. There are about a million of these undocumented policies whites employ against Blacks.
Assumptions. As if someone should be hired just because they are black?

Assumptions. As if someone should be hired just because they are black?
No one said anything about assumptions. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

From the link: He took me to jail where I sat for hours. My parents were on vacation, there was no one I could call

So, this kid is 13 or 14, and he goes to school by himself while his parents are off on vacation? I call bullshit.

Mark
You werent able to go to school by yourself when you were 13 or 14? You're like in 7th or 8th grade at that age.

They weren't at work, they were on vacation. So, this kid has to fend for himself. In todays world, this is probably child abuse.

Mark

What country do you hail from that you're suggesting racist free Marc?

~S~
I'll answer that as soon as you provide the proof that I said or suggested that some country was free from racism.

And stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional in 2013 and is no longer used by NYPD.
At no point and time did we single out NY as the only place to find these offenses. You're moving the goalposts.

I already stated it's being implemented elsewhere in the country and/or being promoted by others, of your political, to BE implemented currently.

Fourth Amendment specifically outlaws searches without probable cause. Not just for whites, but for anyone. That has been the law of the land since 1791. If you believe it's being violated, I suggest you raise a court case.

In 1791 blacks were not considered citizens, A few years later the SCOTUS decided that blacks were no protected by the law. That was the Dred Scott decision. So forget arguing about what laws do.

From the link: He took me to jail where I sat for hours. My parents were on vacation, there was no one I could call

So, this kid is 13 or 14, and he goes to school by himself while his parents are off on vacation? I call bullshit.

Mark
You werent able to go to school by yourself when you were 13 or 14? You're like in 7th or 8th grade at that age.

They weren't at work, they were on vacation. So, this kid has to fend for himself. In todays world, this is probably child abuse.

Mark

Not for a teenage kid.

In 1791 blacks were not considered citizens, A few years later the SCOTUS decided that blacks were no protected by the law. That was the Dred Scott decision. So forget arguing about what laws do.

If you can't address your grievances through law, how do you suggest they be resolved?

~S~
I'll answer that as soon as you provide the proof that I said or suggested that some country was free from racism.

That you come here ,and declare the USA racist as a foreigner suggests the metric you use is entirely external , you may as well be from Mars

~S~

If you can't address your grievances through law, how do you suggest they be resolved?

I didn't say that but now you might begin to ask why blacks feel the law doesn't help us. Then go study laws made and policies resulting from these laws. Understand that a law must be followed to work. After you do all that, you won't ask people to show you specific laws or policies that are not followed.

~S~

That you come here ,and declare the USA racist as a foreigner suggests the metric you use is entirely external , you may as well be from Mars

~S~

The US is racist.

Forum List

Back