The Children Are Our Future

That’s why I’m stocking up on dehydrated food and ammo.

Only 37 percent of 12th-graders tested proficient or better in reading, and only 25 percent did so in math. Among black students, only 17 percent tested proficient or better in reading, and just 7 percent reached at least a proficient level in math.

The atrocious National Assessment of Educational Progress performance is only a fraction of the bad news. Nationally, our high school graduation rate is over 80 percent. That means high school diplomas, which attest that these students can read and compute at a 12th-grade level, are conferred when 63 percent are not proficient in reading and 75 percent are not proficient in math.

For blacks, the news is worse. Roughly 75 percent of black students received high school diplomas attesting that they could read and compute at the 12th-grade level. However, 83 percent could not read at that level, and 93 percent could not do math at that level.

How Colleges Are Ripping Off a Generation of Ill-Prepared Students

LOL; you are gonna raise your kids to live in some dark azz cave? haha

Jesus said to go out into the world & to preach the gospel; not to live as some whiny pussy in a cave

why even bother having progeny if that's what you offer them? Way 2 go Dad.
All the dozens of homeschool kids I know run circles around the other kids both socially and intellectually.

It's pretty hilarious seing ALL of those 'home schooled' idiots running around in circles; they have absolutely NO social skills, just like that asocial, amoral Trump dickhead.

I went to public schools, graduated high school in 1979, in the 'shit hole state' of Louisiana, no less

my education then is LIGHT YEARS ahead of what ANY current whiny private school, or home schooled mama's boi would get NOW

You're full of it Edward, home schooled and private schooled students are just as good if not better than public schooled. A good private school's students will run circles around the vast majority of public school students. Less distractions, they focus on academics, their parents are usually successful and know the value of their children receiving great educations and push them hard academically. The same thing is happening in home schools, most parents choose that route to push academics and today's home schooled students are not held back socially as they used to be.

You're age dating yourself and don't realize how it's all evolved into what it is today
Almost every spelling bee champ the last 10 years is homeschooled.

That is more of an indictment of authoritarian parents than you realize.

Yes; I'm 57. So f**ing what?

Is your name Edward? Or are you Edward's sock and forgot which name you're under?

The email address I registered with has my full first & last names in it.
There is no Edward in there.
You could contact the administrator and ask him if my name is Edward, if it's that big a deal for you.

Then why are you responding to me when I clearly said Edward? Now go away, troll

You asked ME this: "Is your name Edward? Or are you Edward's sock and forgot which name you're under?"

You asked; I replied.

Why in Hell are you so f***ing stupid?

Listen very closely, dumb fuck, my post was directed towards Edward and for some odd reason you answered it.

You're looking very stupid to anyone paying attention at the moment. Dumbass

When you ASKED, you quoted me; this is the quote you asked of.
"Yes; I'm 57. So f**ing what?"
That was a post from me.
If you were asking someone else, then why in Hell did you quote me, to ask your dumb azz question?
YOU really need to get the f*** off your goddamn drugs, alcohol, or whatever the Hell you are doing there.

LOL; you are gonna raise your kids to live in some dark azz cave? haha

Jesus said to go out into the world & to preach the gospel; not to live as some whiny pussy in a cave

why even bother having progeny if that's what you offer them? Way 2 go Dad.
All the dozens of homeschool kids I know run circles around the other kids both socially and intellectually.

It's pretty hilarious seing ALL of those 'home schooled' idiots running around in circles; they have absolutely NO social skills, just like that asocial, amoral Trump dickhead.

I went to public schools, graduated high school in 1979, in the 'shit hole state' of Louisiana, no less

my education then is LIGHT YEARS ahead of what ANY current whiny private school, or home schooled mama's boi would get NOW

You're full of it Edward, home schooled and private schooled students are just as good if not better than public schooled. A good private school's students will run circles around the vast majority of public school students. Less distractions, they focus on academics, their parents are usually successful and know the value of their children receiving great educations and push them hard academically. The same thing is happening in home schools, most parents choose that route to push academics and today's home schooled students are not held back socially as they used to be.

You're age dating yourself and don't realize how it's all evolved into what it is today
Almost every spelling bee champ the last 10 years is homeschooled.

That is more of an indictment of authoritarian parents than you realize.
Children learning requires authoritative parents?

Ok, I need to ask. What makes a good public school teacher?

Is your name Edward? Or are you Edward's sock and forgot which name you're under?

You could contact the administrator and ask him if my name is Edward, if it's that big a deal for you.

Then why are you responding to me when I clearly said Edward? Now go away, troll

You asked ME this: "Is your name Edward? Or are you Edward's sock and forgot which name you're under?"

You asked; I replied.

Listen very closely, dumb fuck, my post was directed towards Edward and for some odd reason you answered it.

That was a post from me.
If you were asking someone else, then why in Hell did you quote me, to ask your dumb azz question?
YOU really need to get the f*** off your goddamn drugs, alcohol, or whatever the Hell you are doing there.

My first sentence in the comment....

You're full of it Edward, home schooled and private schooled students...

Sweet Jebus you're stupid. I can't help if your nonsense got in the quote. Now shush

You asked; I replied.

That was a post from me.

Sweet Jebus you're stupid. I can't help if your nonsense got in the quote. Now shush

NO; You fvcking DID NOT; you stupid bitch.

Let’s review here; OK?

Here is MY post #27:

Here is YOUR post #30, in which you quoted my post #27:

If you want to QUOTE ME & ask ME if my name is Edward, then I will reply & set your dumb ass straight, which I did in MY post #34.

Now, YOU OBVIOUSLY do NOT KNOW WTF you are doing; that is your goddamn problem.
STOP making your dumb ass problem my problem. OK?

What you can do:
1. Keep your own shit straight
2. STOP replying to me you drugged up, drunk bitch

You asked; I replied.

That was a post from me.

Let’s review here; OK?

Here is MY post #27:

Here is YOUR post #30, in which you quoted my post #30:

If you want to QUOTE ME & ask ME if my name is Edward, then I will reply & set your dumb ass straight, which I did in MY post #34.

Now, YOU OBVIOUSLY do NOT KNOW WTF you are doing; that is you r goddamn problem.

What you can do:
Congrats Lassy, ya got his kilt wedged tightly in his arse cheeks.

You asked; I replied.

That was a post from me.

Let’s review here; OK?

Here is MY post #27:

Now, YOU OBVIOUSLY do NOT KNOW WTF you are doing; that is you r goddamn problem.

What you can do:

Stupid as a fckn stump and evidently can't follow a thread

That was a post from me.

Let’s review here; OK?

Here is MY post #27:

What you can do:

Stupid as a fckn stump and evidently can't follow a thread

In YOUR post #24, YOU also quoted ME & my POST #17:
Here is your post #24:

What YOU quoted was MY POST #17
Here is MY POST#17:

my education then is LIGHT YEARS ahead of what ANY current whiny private school, or home schooled mama's boi would get NOW.

SO: THE QUESTION IS: WHY IN HELL DID YOU QUOTE MY POST #17 & ADDRESS ME AS EDWARD IN YOUR POST #24?

TWICE IN THE SAME THREAD YOU FVCK UP & BLAME ME.

YOU HAVE THIS THREAD SO FVCKED UP IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE IN BOB WOODWARDS BOOK, FEAR.

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET OFF YOUR GODDAMN DRUGS & BOOZE.

Forum List

Back