The Christian Left?

I know to say the words, "Christian Left" seems retarded, especially when they are Marxist like Raphael Warnock who is running for the Senate seat currently in order to "transform America" while praising the ramblings of Karl Marx who was unashamedly a racist and someone who hated the Christian faith.

Who is he? He is a "reverend". LMAO! He basically sounds exactly like Louis Farrakhan who rambles about anti-Semitism and white hate.

This is the new face of the democrat party and what they want to transform America into.

Enjoy.

He is NOTHING like Louis Farrakhan.. Oh..Pam Geller wrote this garbage.
That's why Pam Gellar and others have body guards. Death threats from rabid muslims.

Geller is a real sick hater.. That's how she's earned her living.
Yeah, she hates evil. Most people do, unless they're brainwashed by a satanic hateful murderous misogynistic tribal cult like Islam.

She is evil...but it pays the bills.
Why is she evil?

All she has ever done is promote lies and hatred.

what lies?

I believe in Separation of Church and State. As such I voted for Biden who knows the difference between civil law and theology laws and so does Reverend Warnock who is pro choice.
Do you support a mother's right to choose up to and including birth?

Having a baby is a decision between a woman and her doctor. If her doctor says an abortion is medically necessary, late in the pregnancy, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Women who have late term abortions are not doing so out of "choice" or "convenience".
Many women choose abortion to terminate their pregnancy without any medical danger. Do you support that?

I support a woman's right to make her own choices about her own family. This is a study of what happens to women who want an abortion, and couldn't get one:

I want children to be wanted, loved, and well cared for. That's what I support.

I know to say the words, "Christian Left" seems retarded, especially when they are Marxist like Raphael Warnock who is running for the Senate seat currently in order to "transform America" while praising the ramblings of Karl Marx who was unashamedly a racist and someone who hated the Christian faith.

Who is he? He is a "reverend". LMAO! He basically sounds exactly like Louis Farrakhan who rambles about anti-Semitism and white hate.

This is the new face of the democrat party and what they want to transform America into.

Enjoy.

That's why Pam Gellar and others have body guards. Death threats from rabid muslims.

Yeah, she hates evil. Most people do, unless they're brainwashed by a satanic hateful murderous misogynistic tribal cult like Islam.

Why is she evil?

what lies?

The inferiority of Muslims, blacks, anyone with isn't white like her.

Enjoy.

Why is she evil?

what lies?

really? you have a citation to support your libel?. BTW -----you bought into the moronic lie
"MUSLIMS ARE ""PERSONS OF COLOR"" " ?
do you live under a rock? What makes you IMAGINE that Pamela Geller is "white" ?

I believe in Separation of Church and State. As such I voted for Biden who knows the difference between civil law and theology laws and so does Reverend Warnock who is pro choice.

Having a baby is a decision between a woman and her doctor. If her doctor says an abortion is medically necessary, late in the pregnancy, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Women who have late term abortions are not doing so out of "choice" or "convenience".
Many women choose abortion to terminate their pregnancy without any medical danger. Do you support that?

I am a women. I do not LIKE abortion----but I do understand the social aspects of women who are in
a position of being unable to ----for practical reasons, to have a child. There are LOTS OF REASONS. Thus, I do support a woman's right to first trimester abortion. ------unless YOU want to support and nurture----THE CHILD.
If a woman doesn't have any moral integrity to take care of a life she is responsible for, then why should taxpayers? Yet, that's exactly what we do. Teach people that they're responsible for their actions. We're human beings, not animals.

did I say that the tax payers must support children that their parents either cannot or don't wish to? You touched on one of the reasons which leads ME to support first trimester abortion at the discretion of the mother (the one for whom a MYRIAD of reasons it might be impossible for her to adequately support or
care for the child)
Yes, you did. It's called welfare and Planned Abortionhood, both taxpayer funded.

Yes I am pro choice. If a women carries a child to include birth, she really wanted a child. Do you think women carry children in the 3rd trimester and including birth for naught.
Obviously, some do.

I am a women. I do not LIKE abortion----but I do understand the social aspects of women who are in
a position of being unable to ----for practical reasons, to have a child. There are LOTS OF REASONS. Thus, I do support a woman's right to first trimester abortion. ------unless YOU want to support and nurture----THE CHILD.
If a woman doesn't have any moral integrity to take care of a life she is responsible for, then why should taxpayers? Yet, that's exactly what we do. Teach people that they're responsible for their actions. We're human beings, not animals.

did I say that the tax payers must support children that their parents either cannot or don't wish to? You touched on one of the reasons which leads ME to support first trimester abortion at the discretion of the mother (the one for whom a MYRIAD of reasons it might be impossible for her to adequately support or
care for the child)
Yes, you did. It's called welfare and Planned Abortionhood, both taxpayer funded.

"planned abortionhood" ? Welfare supports (to some extent) impoverished people. "planned parenthood" supports the education of women of child-bearing years and, to some extent, their medical
care. Are you suggesting that impoverished people just die in the gutter or neglect?

Yes I am pro choice. If a women carries a child to include birth, she really wanted a child. Do you think women carry children in the 3rd trimester and including birth for naught.
Obviously, some do.

it's not obvious to me

Last edited:

care for the child)

"planned abortionhood" ? Welfare supports (to some extent) impoverished people. "planned parenthood" supports the education of women of child-bearing years and, to some extent, their medical
care. Are you suggesting that impoverished people just die in the gutter or neglect?
Abortion isn't "medical care".

care for the child)

how do you know? are you an advocate of the
wire hanger method?

care for the child)

wire hanger method?
Okay then, explain to us how killing a human being is "medical care". Go ahead.

Here is a list of changes and symptoms that you may have during the third trimester:

• Increased skin temperature as the fetus radiates body heat, causing you to feel hot.
  • Need to urinate more often because of increased pressure on the bladder.
  • Swelling of the ankles, hands, and face (edema) as you keep retaining fluids.
  • Hair may start to grow on your arms, legs, and face because hormones are stimulating the hair follicles. Your hair may also feel coarser.
  • Leg cramps may happen more often.
  • False labor (Braxton-Hicks contractions) may start at irregular intervals in preparation for childbirth.
  • Stretch marks may appear on the stomach, breast, thighs, and buttocks.
  • Colostrum may start to leak from your nipples. This is a fluid in the breasts that nourishes the baby until the breastmilk becomes available.
  • Dry, itchy skin may continue, particularly on the stomach. This is because the skin continues to grow and stretch.
  • Your sexual drive may drop.
  • Skin pigmentation may become more apparent. You may have dark patches of skin on your face.
  • Constipation, heartburn, and indigestion may continue.
  • White-colored vaginal discharge (leukorrhea) may increase and contain more mucus.
  • Backaches may continue and get worse.
  • Hemorrhoids may continue and get worse.
  • Varicose veins in the legs may continue and get worse.

care for the child)

wire hanger method?

sure. Pregnancy IS a medical issue. In some cases the mother's life is at risk. In fact, ---in the past, IN ALL cases the mother's life was at risk. NOW that is true only of some cases. In my very own case --MY LIFE was at risk due to pre-eclampsia which SHOULD have been treated a lot earlier than it was------even though I did have fair, but not ideal, pre-natal care.
ALSO pregnant women should be treated with supplemental FOLATE to avoid such outcomes as spinal bifida and cleft palate-----and also checked to specific fetus dangerous conditions such as TOXOPLASMOSIS, MEASLES ----etc etc etc. In some cases the fetus is SO ABNORMAL that a live birth thereof would be a tragedy for both mother and baby---and then there are the hereditary sicknesses that must be considered. There are also issues of YOUTH of the mother, coerced sex, inability of the mother to care for a child and extreme poverty

Enjoy.

Why is she evil?

what lies?

really? you have a citation to support your libel?. BTW -----you bought into the moronic lie
"MUSLIMS ARE ""PERSONS OF COLOR"" " ?
do you live under a rock? What makes you IMAGINE that Pamela Geller is "white" ?
Here is a list of changes and symptoms that you may have during the third trimester:

• Increased skin temperature as the fetus radiates body heat, causing you to feel hot.
  • Need to urinate more often because of increased pressure on the bladder.
  • Swelling of the ankles, hands, and face (edema) as you keep retaining fluids.
  • Hair may start to grow on your arms, legs, and face because hormones are stimulating the hair follicles. Your hair may also feel coarser.
  • Leg cramps may happen more often.
  • False labor (Braxton-Hicks contractions) may start at irregular intervals in preparation for childbirth.
  • Stretch marks may appear on the stomach, breast, thighs, and buttocks.
  • Colostrum may start to leak from your nipples. This is a fluid in the breasts that nourishes the baby until the breastmilk becomes available.
  • Dry, itchy skin may continue, particularly on the stomach. This is because the skin continues to grow and stretch.
  • Your sexual drive may drop.
  • Skin pigmentation may become more apparent. You may have dark patches of skin on your face.
  • Constipation, heartburn, and indigestion may continue.
  • White-colored vaginal discharge (leukorrhea) may increase and contain more mucus.
  • Backaches may continue and get worse.
  • Hemorrhoids may continue and get worse.
  • Varicose veins in the legs may continue and get worse.

sheeeeesh, penny-----don't remind me

care for the child)

wire hanger method?

sure. Pregnancy IS a medical issue. In some cases the mother's life is at risk. In fact, ---in the past, IN ALL cases the mother's life was at risk. NOW that is true only of some cases. In my very own case --MY LIFE was at risk due to pre-eclampsia which SHOULD have been treated a lot earlier than it was------even though I did have fair, but not ideal, pre-natal care.
ALSO pregnant women should be treated with supplemental FOLATE to avoid such outcomes as spinal bifida and cleft palate-----and also checked to specific fetus dangerous conditions such as TOXOPLASMOSIS, MEASLES ----etc etc etc. In some cases the fetus is SO ABNORMAL that a live birth thereof would be a tragedy for both mother and baby---and then there are the hereditary sicknesses that must be considered. There are also issues of YOUTH of the mother, coerced sex, inability of the mother to care for a child and extreme poverty
Killing a human being because of extreme poverty is now a medical condition? Amazing.

care for the child)

wire hanger method?

Killing a human being because of extreme poverty is now a medical condition? Amazing.

yes----for the well-being of both the mother and child.
If a mother has NO CAPACITY to care for a newborn---THAT IS AN ISSUE

care for the child)

wire hanger method?

You're insane.

care for the child)

wire hanger method?

You're insane.

by what criteria?

And Christians wonder why their numbers have been steadily decreasing.
It's proof that biblical prophecy is true. We're getting closer to the end.

Nope.. The end was in 70 AD when the Temple was destroyed. You should step back from the Scofield heresy and Hal Lindsey...and read your Bible at least from 200BC and Antiochus IV Epiphanes...
Where's the evidence that Pam Gellar is a hater?

Seriously??? Google it.
I know all about her. You tell me, what do you believe she says that's hate. Find some courage and tell us.

Read Geller's crap yourself. You're presumably an adult and a Christian
I know all about her. I agree with her 100%.

Well that's no surprise. You've always come across as a total idiot. You certainly live up to your name - posting nothing but pure BS. Filtering out truth, logic and common sense.

care for the child)

wire hanger method?

You're insane.

by what criteria?
You just said killing the child is for the wellbeing of the child.

Forum List

Back