🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The civil war begins, Washington state sherriff refuses to enforce stay at home orders

There is another sheriff is Spokane County who has publicly announced he will not confiscate guns
as Inslee in Olympia becomes more and more like a Russian Commissar.

I've never stopped loving my state even as the coastal leftists from California try to take it away.

It has been at least 8 hours since the civil war of 2020 began. How are things going?

Have you mobilized your troops? Have you started working on battle plans? How many leftists have you taken out? None?

My god. I can only imagine what horrors we may witness tomorrow.

Quick, someone make a vague threat that isn't followed through on so you at least sound tough.

Last edited:

Finally a real man among the meek and weak
You want people to die! .....drumph ,,!!!!

screen-shot-2020-04-22-at-7.52.29-am.png

Grab your rifle and run outside..... if you're the only one out there, then it ain't time yet. ;)

How is the beginning of a civil war, you idiot. I guess you just can’t wait to go out to play with your toys and shoot up your neighborhood.
The shot about to be heard round the world is loaded

You sound like you've ingested a lot of shots this evening and you sound loaded.
And you believe everything you hear on TV

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Calm down, idiots. False alarm. There is no civil war.

Wipe the drool off your mouths and go back to fantasizing about murdering people who disagree with you.
There is indeed a civil war and it's taking place even as you watch. It started with an illegal attempt to unseat a duly elected president and is now continuing with inflated and false information about something that isn't much worse than the seasonal flu. As you can see all of the little tinpot dictators are coming out of hiding now and showing their true colors.

Jo

Forum List

Back