The CLINTONS AND OBAMA Used The IRS To Attack Their Political Enemies - She'll Do It Again!

Conducted unwarranted audits on both individuals and groups who caused any trouble for the ClintonsThe American Cause, Citizens for Honest Government, Heritage Foundation, the National Rifle Association, Concerned Women of America, Citizens Against Government Waste, even the Progress and Freedom Foundation all placed under scrutiny.

20 Hillary Clinton Scandals To Know Before The Election – ViewMixed - Page 6
You are one fucked up trolling wanker!

Nah, he just knows way more than you....not that it would be much of a challenge. I don't know here the "Butthurt" station is on this board but I hope that you are able to find it. The Clintons are some of the most revolting and disgusting POS on the planet.....

Conducted unwarranted audits on both individuals and groups who caused any trouble for the ClintonsThe American Cause, Citizens for Honest Government, Heritage Foundation, the National Rifle Association, Concerned Women of America, Citizens Against Government Waste, even the Progress and Freedom Foundation all placed under scrutiny.

Nah, he just knows way more than you....not that it would be much of a challenge. I don't know here the "Butthurt" station is on this board but I hope that you are able to find it. The Clintons are some of the most revolting and disgusting POS on the planet.....

Your remark carries a lot of weight here. Especially when you consider it comes from the the top conspiracy theory nut and tinfoil hat distributor around.

That's it! Rush to the defense of a brother wanker. How sweet! Post a picture of you two as a couple, won't you?

I think Clinton is gonna to be the next President. But i think she'll be taken down by corruption. The Clintons have been proven to be the most corrupt politicians in America. Like Obama, Bill Clinton was well known for using the IRS to attack his rivals. We've got a rough four years ahead. Whether it's Clinton or Trump. Too bad there's no viable alternatives.

Your remark carries a lot of weight here. Especially when you consider it comes from the the top conspiracy theory nut and tinfoil hat distributor around.

:fu:

That's it! Rush to the defense of a brother wanker. How sweet! Post a picture of you two as a couple, won't you?

I would kick your ass up one side of this forum to the other in a debate, punkinpuss......I'm your "daddy", little fella....step lightly and stay under my radar unless you have got something to bring to the table.....dig?

EasyT is a gigantic pussy.

EasyT is a gigantic pussy.

Too funny....coming from a trolling "knows-nothing" POS like you that bails on threads when you are getting your ass kicked. You are a walking, talking vagina with no "game". (snicker)

I think Clinton is gonna to be the next President. But i think she'll be taken down by corruption. The Clintons have been proven to be the most corrupt politicians in America. Like Obama, Bill Clinton was well known for using the IRS to attack his rivals. We've got a rough four years ahead. Whether it's Clinton or Trump. Too bad there's no viable alternatives.

Yes, all of those investigations and not one piece of evidence, not one charge. They are the most corrupt ever.

You've got a rough four years ahead. You mean like when Bill was President, the economy was booming and everybody loved him. So the Republicans went after him for a blow job? Like that?

Yes, all of those investigations and not one piece of evidence, not one charge. They are the most corrupt ever.

You've got a rough four years ahead. You mean like when Bill was President, the economy was booming and everybody loved him. So the Republicans went after him for a blow job? Like that?

Not exactly. The Clintons represent political corruption at its worst. She'll be the President, but i think she'll be taken down. Her lies and corruption will catch up with her eventually.

I would kick your ass up one side of this forum to the other in a debate, punkinpuss......I'm your "daddy", little fella....step lightly and stay under my radar unless you have got something to bring to the table.....dig?
OH MY! Another Keyboard Commando! How strong and manly you press those keys! Absolutely IMPRESSIVE!

But I bet you're really cute, cuddly and feminine when you and your "boy" EasyT play dress up, huh! Hopefully, Easy doesn't get too rough with you when you do the leather thing! Have a nice day, "Dame" Smith!

Not exactly. The Clintons represent political corruption at its worst. She'll be the President, but i think she'll be taken down. Her lies and corruption will catch up with her eventually.

So "any day now"?

OH MY! Another Keyboard Commando! How strong and manly you press those keys! Absolutely IMPRESSIVE!

But I bet you're really cute, cuddly and feminine when you and your "boy" EasyT play dress up, huh! Hopefully, Easy doesn't get too rough with you when you do the leather thing! Have a nice day, "Dame" Smith!

I am your intellectual better....always bear that in mind. (snicker)

So "any day now"?

Maybe?

BBC Radio 4
Drama
Drama,The Clintons Episode 1 of 3
by Jonathan Myerson

Three entertaining new dramas imagine key moments in the Clintons' personal and political lives together, closely based on the published accounts and opinions of those who've witnessed their enduring partnership.

1991, and the barely-known Governor of Arkansas is beginning to get some traction in the Democratic Presidential Primaries. Bill Clinton, son of a travelling salesman, wants the nomination to take on incumbent President George H W Bush, popular victor of the First Gulf War.

Then the story of Gennifer Flowers surfaces: she claims she had a twelve-year affair with Bill. It is dragging down his campaign.

But ever since they met at Yale, Bill's talented wife Hillary has been his most fervent supporter, and on her advice, they come out fighting. In a special interview broadcast straight after the Super Bowl, picking up its audience of one hundred million, she puts both their careers on the line.

'Heck, Don't Vote For Him' explores the beginnings of a complex and fascinating relationship which has helped shape both Clintons' careers.

Produced and directed by Jonquil Panting.

Heck, Don't Vote for Him, The Clintons, Drama - BBC Radio 4

This is what a liberal idiot sounds like when coming into contact with facts. A foreign encounter of course...

Forum List

Back