The CO2 Problem in 6 Easy Steps

I just love how CO2 is classified as a "problem" period. Carbon is the fundamental building block of life on this planet and no amount of the failures' rewriting history and science will ever change that.

The only CO2 "problem" is the fraudsters are still exhaling it....

So, is that really the best you've got?

If water starts pouring under your front door, the fact that you'd die without it doesn't prevent it's presence a foot deep on your living room floor from being "a problem".

The purpose for this set of notes was to demonstrate AGW without invoking a computer model that all you deniers seem to think are the work of demons.

If you have some objective, technically supportable disagreement with any of the six point Dr Schmidt makes, let's hear 'em. "Carbon is the building block of life" wouldn't sell a six year old.

The amount of CO2 on this planet is the exact same as existed for the last 4 billion years or so. Very little has been added from extra planetary sources so CO2 is merely being used and reused in an endless cycle. If the atmospheric level of CO2 drops to 200ppm or less nothing grows and we all starve. That's a fact.

I don't care to "argue" with Schmidt because he's not capable of arguing a point. He is merely capable of talking at people. If they have differing opinions he prevent them from being published. In other words he's a scientific fraud. I don't waste my time with frauds.

I just love how CO2 is classified as a "problem" period. Carbon is the fundamental building block of life on this planet and no amount of the failures' rewriting history and science will ever change that.

If water starts pouring under your front door, the fact that you'd die without it doesn't prevent it's presence a foot deep on your living room floor from being "a problem".

The purpose for this set of notes was to demonstrate AGW without invoking a computer model that all you deniers seem to think are the work of demons.

If you have some objective, technically supportable disagreement with any of the six point Dr Schmidt makes, let's hear 'em. "Carbon is the building block of life" wouldn't sell a six year old.

The amount of CO2 on this planet is the exact same as existed for the last 4 billion years or so. Very little has been added from extra planetary sources so CO2 is merely being used and reused in an endless cycle. If the atmospheric level of CO2 drops to 200ppm or less nothing grows and we all starve. That's a fact.

I don't care to "argue" with Schmidt because he's not capable of arguing a point. He is merely capable of talking at people. If they have differing opinions he prevent them from being published. In other words he's a scientific fraud. I don't waste my time with frauds.

There is currently significantly more CO2 in the atmosphere than there has been in all of human history.

There is currently significantly more CO2 in the ocean than there has been in all of human history.

You don't care to argue with Schmidt because he's got more smarts in last night's nail clipping of his left little toe than you've had in your entire body over your entire life.

And everyone here knows that for a fact.

Did Westwall really just say that the amount of CO2 on earth was constant? Wow.

Check it out, folks. We've got a geologist who doesn't know the difference between CO2 and carbonate minerals.

There is currently significantly more CO2 in the atmosphere than there has been in all of human history.

There is currently significantly more CO2 in the ocean than there has been in all of human history.

You don't care to argue with Schmidt because he's got more smarts in last night's nail clipping of his left little toe than you've had in your entire body over your entire life.

And everyone here knows that for a fact.

And I say so what. CO2 LAGS warmth by HUNDREDS of years, and that precludes man having any major impact on the global CO2 budget. That's a fact. CO2 levels are the highest in mans history? So what, man has been around on this planet for less time the a gnats fart in the overall scheme of things.

I find it terribly amusing that you people who claim to think, and understand science, ignore the fact that this planet operates on a time scale that is so long that clearly your tiny little minds can't conceive it. It's like explaining the difference in dog years to human years to you....and you not getting it.

And yes, you can suck ol' Schmitty's cock all you like, it doesn't negate the fact that he is a fraud.

Did Westwall really just say that the amount of CO2 on earth was constant? Wow.

Check it out, folks. We've got a geologist who doesn't know the difference between CO2 and carbonate minerals.

Yeah, I was in a rush and meant to say CARBON, that's why I mentioned the recycling part. Thinking people could make the leap, clearly that demonstrates one of your many shortcomings.

And I say so what. CO2 LAGS warmth by HUNDREDS of years, and that precludes man having any major impact on the global CO2 budget. That's a fact. CO2 levels are the highest in mans history? So what, man has been around on this planet for less time the a gnats fart in the overall scheme of things.

That you would join your unwashed brethren in this basic and fundamental logical error is telling. That increased temperatures cause atmospheric CO2 levels to rise HAS NO BEARING on the fact that CO2 traps infrared and thus that increasing its level in the atmosphere will increase temperatures. NONE. I (and several others) have challenged this point on more than a dozen occasions and NOT ONCE has any denier ever come back and attempted to defend the point as it will bear none. That you would bring out this argument is either a convincing argument for your own ignorance or proof that logic holds a second candle to your need to maintain a preconceived but unsupportable position. But surprise us. Come back and defend this position. EXPLAIN to us how the geological record - with its rather severe paucity of evidence for human CO2 emissions - proves that CO2 cannot cause warming. Show us the logic you see there. Because the rest of us are having a little trouble with that point.

I find it terribly amusing that you people who claim to think, and understand science, ignore the fact that this planet operates on a time scale that is so long that clearly your tiny little minds can't conceive it. It's like explaining the difference in dog years to human years to you....and you not getting it.

I find it terribly sad that you, again, either fail to get a very basic point or find that your need to support your preconceived point of view requires you to abandon logic. The concern here is the well being of humans in our contemporary culture. Arguing that we should not worry, for example, that all the oxygen in our atmosphere was going to vanish because the Earth spent over a billion years in such a condition, is not a great comfort.

And yes, you can suck ol' Schmitty's cock all you like, it doesn't negate the fact that he is a fraud.

And this, of course, marks you as being exactly as puerile as your ridiculously flawed arguments would make you out to be.

Last edited:

Yeah, I was in a rush and meant to say CARBON, that's why I mentioned the recycling part.

While that bit of obvious backpedaling on your part corrects your original stupidity, it unfortunately for you introduces new stupidity.

Thinking people could make the leap, clearly that demonstrates one of your many shortcomings.

Please explain to us why a constant amount of carbon is relevant to the topic in any way, given that "carbon" is not a greenhouse gas.

That you would join your unwashed brethren in this basic and fundamental logical error is telling. That increased temperatures cause atmospheric CO2 levels to rise HAS NO BEARING on the fact that CO2 traps infrared and thus that increasing its level in the atmosphere will increase temperatures. NONE. I (and several others) have challenged this point on more than a dozen occasions and NOT ONCE has any denier ever come back and attempted to defend the point as it will bear none. That you would bring out this argument is either a convincing argument for your own ignorance or proof that logic holds a second candle to your need to maintain a preconceived but unsupportable position. But surprise us. Come back and defend this position. EXPLAIN to us how the geological record - with its rather severe paucity of evidence for human CO2 emissions - proves that CO2 cannot cause warming. Show us the logic you see there. Because the rest of us are having a little trouble with that point.

I find it terribly sad that you, again, either fail to get a very basic point or find that your need to support your preconceived point of view requires you to abandon logic. The concern here is the well being of humans in our contemporary culture. Arguing that we should not worry, for example, that all the oxygen in our atmosphere was going to vanish because the Earth spent over a billion years in such a condition, is not a great comfort.

And this, of course, marks you as being exactly as puerile as your ridiculously flawed arguments would make you out to be.

I am terribly saddened that you have fallen for a "simple" theory because "simple" theories(like the "simple" experiments used to demonstrate them) are grand theatre for the morons who are fooled by them, but the real world is neither "simple" nor forgiving.

Your theory is an abject failure. It has been proven so over this last 20 year period where CO2 levels have exploded and the temps haven't.

You lose.

Yeah, I was in a rush and meant to say CARBON, that's why I mentioned the recycling part.

While that bit of obvious backpedaling on your part corrects your original stupidity, it unfortunately for you introduces new stupidity.

Thinking people could make the leap, clearly that demonstrates one of your many shortcomings.

Please explain to us why a constant amount of carbon is relevant to the topic in any way, given that "carbon" is not a greenhouse gas.

Please refer to the "thinking people" part and knock yourself out.

I am terribly saddened that you have fallen for a "simple" theory because "simple" theories(like the "simple" experiments used to demonstrate them) are grand theatre for the morons who are fooled by them, but the real world is neither "simple" nor forgiving.

Your theory is an abject failure. It has been proven so over this last 20 year period where CO2 levels have exploded and the temps haven't.

You lose.

More delusional nonsense from the walleyed simpleton.

The heating of the Earth's atmosphere, oceans and ice has continued to increase over this century at about the same rate or faster than the rate of warming in the 1980s and 90s, in spite of the demented denier cult myths that ol' walleyed clings to like grim death.

Global warming since 1997 more than twice as fast as previously estimated, new study shows
13 November 2013

Apparent pause in global warming blamed on 'lousy' data
European Space Agency scientist says annual sea level rises since 1993 indicate that warming has continued unabated

13 June 2014

Global warming is unpaused and stuck on fast forward, new research shows
10 December 2013

Global warming continues with no slow down

March 27, 2013

Global Warming Is Rapidly Accelerating
12/31/2013

New Research Confirms Global Warming Has Accelerated
25 March 2013

Global Warming is Accelerating, but it's Still Groundhog Day at the Daily Mail
17 April 2013

In Hot Water: Global Warming Has Accelerated In Past 15 Years, New Study Of Oceans Confirms
MARCH 25, 2013

UN: GLOBAL WARMING IS ACCELERATING, AND WITH DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES
July 3, 2013

Accelerated Warming Driving Arctic Into New Volatile State
December 5th, 2012

New Research Confirms Global Warming/Ocean Acidification Accelerating Faster Than Previously Thought
MAR 27, 2013

Global Warming Accelerating, Say Scientists
ABC News Video

GLOBALLY.....

* Sixteen years ago 1998 became the hottest year on record by a considerable margin.

* Currently 2010 is tied with 2005 as the hottest year on record, in records going back to the 1800s.

* 2013 was the fourth hottest year on record.

* The last decade was the hottest decade on record, as was the decade before that and the decade before that, in turn.

* All of the hottest years on record have occurred since 1998.

* The coldest years since 1998 are still hotter than all of the hottest years before 1998.

* This last November 2013 was the hottest November on record globally.

* This last April 2014 was the hottest April on record globally.

* This last April was the 350th consecutive month with global average temperatures higher than the average temperature for that month, averaged over the entire twentieth century.

* The Arctic ice cap is still rapidly melting away.

* Large areas northern permafrost are still rapidly melting.

* Greenland and Antarctica are still losing ice mass at increasing rates.

* The large majority of mountain glaciers are still rapidly melting and disappearing.

* Sea levels are still rising at an accelerating rate.

The amount of CO2 on this planet is the exact same as existed for the last 4 billion years or so...

1307194616796.gif

That you would join your unwashed brethren in this basic and fundamental logical error is telling. That increased temperatures cause atmospheric CO2 levels to rise HAS NO BEARING on the fact that CO2 traps infrared and thus that increasing its level in the atmosphere will increase temperatures.

If that's the case, why have temperatures apparently paused their unavoidable, mankind destroying rise, recently?

You lose.

The heating of the Earth's atmosphere, oceans and ice has continued to increase over this century at about the same rate or faster than the rate of warming in the 1980s and 90s, in spite of the demented denier cult myths that ol' walleyed clings to like grim death.

Global warming since 1997 more than twice as fast as previously estimated, new study shows
13 November 2013

European Space Agency scientist says annual sea level rises since 1993 indicate that warming has continued unabated

13 June 2014

10 December 2013

March 27, 2013

12/31/2013

25 March 2013

17 April 2013

In Hot Water: Global Warming Has Accelerated In Past 15 Years, New Study Of Oceans Confirms
MARCH 25, 2013

July 3, 2013

December 5th, 2012

New Research Confirms Global Warming/Ocean Acidification Accelerating Faster Than Previously Thought
MAR 27, 2013

ABC News Video

GLOBALLY.....

* Sixteen years ago 1998 became the hottest year on record by a considerable margin.

* Currently 2010 is tied with 2005 as the hottest year on record, in records going back to the 1800s.

* The last decade was the hottest decade on record, as was the decade before that and the decade before that, in turn.

* The coldest years since 1998 are still hotter than all of the hottest years before 1998.

* This last April was the 350th consecutive month with global average temperatures higher than the average temperature for that month, averaged over the entire twentieth century.

* The large majority of mountain glaciers are still rapidly melting and disappearing.

Is it lousy because you haven't had a chance yet to "adjust" it? :lol:

The other day I saw that human's give off more CO2 or Sulfur than all the volcano's on earth. But when I tried to find proof of that on the web, I couldn't find shit. So people don't even realize how bad things are. This is why human's don't deserve this planet and it will be much better off and so will all the other animals that survive when we destroy this planet for humans. Cockroaches will be happy we are gone.

Personally I’d be more inclined to believe the United States Geological Survey and on this page they address the specific question “Which produces more CO2, volcanic or human activity”. http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/volcanowatch/2007...

The conclusion – “volcanoes on land and under the sea release a total of about 200 million tonnes of CO2 annually…the global fossil fuel CO2 emissions for 2003 tipped the scales at 26.8 billion tonnes. Thus, not only does volcanic CO2 not dwarf that of human activity, it actually comprises less than 1 percent of that value.”

You lose.

13 November 2013

13 June 2014

10 December 2013

March 27, 2013

12/31/2013

25 March 2013

17 April 2013

MARCH 25, 2013

July 3, 2013

December 5th, 2012

MAR 27, 2013

ABC News Video

GLOBALLY.....

Is it lousy because you haven't had a chance yet to "adjust" it?

And once again, when confronted with evidence that he has been lied to by his rightwing puppetmasters, and that his denier cult myths are fraudulent bullshit, ToadtheParrot demonstrates what a confused retard he is by grasping at imaginary straws.

Last edited:

13 November 2013

13 June 2014

10 December 2013

March 27, 2013

12/31/2013

25 March 2013

17 April 2013

MARCH 25, 2013

July 3, 2013

December 5th, 2012

MAR 27, 2013

ABC News Video

GLOBALLY.....

Is it lousy because you haven't had a chance yet to "adjust" it?

And once again, when confronted with evidence that he has been lied to by his rightwing puppetmasters, and that his denier cult myths are fraudulent bullshit, ToadtheParrot demonstrates what a confused retard he is by grasping at imaginary straws.

Quick, how many trillions should we waste on "green energy" to reduce temps in 2080 by 0.1 degrees?

How much should you spend to prevent having to relocate several hundred million people?

How much should you spend to prevent a billion people from running short on drinking water?

How much should you spend to prevent a billion people from going hungry?

How much should you spend to prevent having to relocate several hundred million people?

How much should you spend to prevent a billion people from running short on drinking water?

How much should you spend to prevent a billion people from going hungry?

Significantly less than the 76 trillion (estimated...and we ALL know how accurate government estimates are...don't we) you guys want to spend to fundamentally change the energy systems of the world.

Forum List

Back