The comedy writes itself

:lmao:

Then why is your argument so stupid as to ignore the reality of what happened to black slaves? What happened to their mystical rights?
I cannot possibly talk down low enough to get it to your base level. Suffice it to say, there is a difference between the use of the present tense and making any reference to the past. :itsok:
So much crying bullshit and no making of your stupid point.
Your lack of comprehension isn’t the same thing you stuoid fail black racist. :itsok:
I grasp what circular logic is. Do you mister rights are rights?
You don’t grasp even that much. Clearly. :abgg2q.jpg:
What a fucking helpful explanation that is. It's a wonder I couldn't figure it out before with you making it so clear now.
You need instructions on how to breathe. :itsok:
Who could follow this convulted nonsense?
Only people with functioning brains. So, tough luck for you. :abgg2q.jpg:
So to sum up, in nature you have no mystical rights. You may have the ability to defend yourself and your shit or you may not. That's it. That's all you got.
To sum up: you’re too stupid to follow anything.

But, I take a little pity on you because of your severe mental retardation. So, I’ll try again:

If a right is violated that does not mean that the right didn’t exist.

Ask your ward attendant to assist you. 👍

Can't you say it, or does it make you choke?
I didn't think I had to say it. I thought laughing at you for asking that stupid fucking question expressed my point of view clearly. I didn't realize you needed it explained to you that they wouldn't of been great Americans if they had not been brought to America. Do I need to teach you fucking geography too? :dunno: :lmao:

I didn't think I had to say it. I thought laughing at you fortha asking that stupid fucking question expressed my point of view clearly. I didn't realize you needed it explained to you that they wouldn't of been great Americans if they had not been brought to America. Do I need to teach you fucking geography too? :dunno: :lmao:
Thank you.

If a right is violated that does not mean that the right didn’t exist.

Ask your ward attendant to assist you. 👍
And just because you say a right was violated that also does not mean it exists. It's very simple. You claim rights exist outside of legal rights so what are they? Where do they come from? And what tangible existence do they possess? I don't care who you ask to help you answer these questions because you have no fucking chance in hell answering them rationally. Take your time. Phone a friend. Then come back here and fail.

Heidi Przybyla from Politico says that Christian Nationalists believe that their rights are given to them by God and it does not come from men.

It seems to me it then follows that one of those rights would be to freely travel God's Earth without any barriers other than what nature provides.

False claim. No surprise considering the source.

So, Crappy, your ao-called logic would yield the undeniable conclusion that a right has to be able to be taken away from you.

What a pussy philosophy you have.
A. nothing false about it. You kids are freaking loony. Dotty as polkadots and completely around the bend. Nuttier than squirrel turds.

B. What good is a right if it's not something to be protected? What do you think they are for?

Call it God or whatever you want, the point is your rights don't come from the Government or men. Not sure why anyone would even want to believe that. To do so means that you don't have any rights all you have are privileges strong violent men are willing to grant you until they change their minds.
They absolutely come from men.

Men formed agreements on how civil life should be lead.

You can believe on whatever you want but laws are based on those agreements… among civilized men

They absolutely come from men.

Men formed agreements on how civil life should be lead.

You can believe on whatever you want but laws are based on those agreements… among civilized men
You’re on an island by yourself there’s no government there to grant you your rights which ones don’t you have?

And just because you say a right was violated that also does not mean it exists.

Like if you deny a right exists, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. 👍
It's very simple.

You’re very simple.
You claim rights exist outside of legal rights
Not what I said. I said some rights pre-existed any attempt to inscribe them into “law.” Do try to pay attention.
so what are they?

Sorry. Youre being mindless. Do you believe that some legislature has to write down on some document somewhere that you have the right to life in order for you to have a right to be alive? :cuckoo:
Where do they come from?
You’re being dense. They are innate. Flip the question around. Who has any right to sniff out your life. By virtue of what possible claim of any right would your killer have a right to kill you?
And what tangible existence do they possess?
Try that one in English, maybe? You think rights can be touched? :cuckoo:
I don't care who you ask to help you answer these questions because you have no fucking chance in hell answering them rationally.
Unlike you, you quivering coward, don’t need to use “phone a friend.” All of this is vastly above and beyond your severely limited intellect. And I have answered.

You don’t care for the answers. That’s tough shit, you fucking goober.
Take your time.
No need. Already done.
Phone a friend.

No need. I’m not a quivering cowardly ignorant twat like you.
Then come back here and fail.
I already enjoyed your fail. Although, you keep dipping into your inexhaustible well of fail and seem almost surprised that that’s all you can come up with.

Sucks to be a massive cowardly moron like you. 👍

You’re on an island by yourself there’s no government there to grant you your rights which ones don’t you have?
We don’t live on an island. We live in a civilized society in which we have to find a way to coexist

A. nothing false about it. You kids are freaking loony. Dotty as polkadots and completely around the bend. Nuttier than squirrel turds.

Nah you’re merely projecting your own untenable philosophy and its utter futility on to others.
B. What good is a right if it's not something to be protected?
If you believe that, then feel free to surrender any claim of any right you’ve ever had or been told you have. Accept that you are a mere animal with no rights. It’s ok with me if you choose to be a subservient failure as a human. You’ve clearly had years of practice. 👍
What do you think they are for?
What?

Contrary to your sullen, surly and servile attitude, I have always maintained that rights (a) exist and (b) deserve to be protected.

I have no idea what the fuck a moron like you is babbling about.

Way to duck the question. Letch is a pussy.
Sorry but I was very specific that laws are made for civilization.

Is there a civilization on an island by yourself?

No?

Then it was a dumb question

We don’t live on an island. We live in a civilized society in which we have to find a way to coexist

But if your rights are given to you via the Government if you were alone on an island you'd have none correct?

If Governments grant you your rights then you have none. You have privileges which can be revoked at any time.

But if your rights are given to you via the Government if you were alone on an island you'd have none correct?

If Governments grant you your rights then you have none. You have privileges which can be revoked at any time.
Rights are how we interact with other humans.

What rights would you need on a desert island alone?

You talk as if the government is some amorphous “other “

It is US. We are the government.

Forum List

Back