The commercials these days are nothing but tribal dancing and smut.

You neglect to explain why this is not a "civilized way of life." Come on. We are living with trump and pence. Neither civilized.
Fuck off, you notice in the two videos very similar dance styles. Language is much better in Africa than in the US because they over there dont F bomb every 2nd word. Their culture is also about killing their neighbors because then they can take what they want from them, sounds like our inner cities where liberals have been in charge for decades. Then when it is shown all this blight from savagery, the liberals resort to the usual playbook.

View attachment 272301
You are a nut case! What in the hell are you talking about? The so-called "F bomb" is said in the U.S. every day, thousands of times, even by members of the honorable U.S. Marine Corps and its veterans. Don't blame me if you can't dance and just stand there shivering in your suit. Why can't you even move your body? The videos you posted mean absolutely nothing. I can't help it if your ass is so tight that you can't even do yoga or perform the five most basic ballet positions. What is eating you? You are not even comfortable in your own skin.
..the community-culture goes down even more when you constantly use foul language/etc
...if you keep going down, you'll be at the bottom
..the Marines do not usually [ should not ] use that language when they are at home/at a family home/in public around kids/etc

Dumb thread. There is no reference to any commercial. What has just played is a commercial for life insurance and one for a drug. Now it's "budget blinds." Moreover, the OP does not explain what "tribal dancing" is.

I do notice that there are some people in western culture who have trouble dancing, particularly white males, who seem very stiff. Some of them do not seem even able to raise their arms out from their sides, make any expansive movements at all, or exhibit any sense of rhythm.

If you can't get down on the dance floor and wiggle your fanny or you can't enjoy the dance (I saw Rudolph Nureyev dance with Margot Fonteyn), at least enjoy the New Zealand rugby team performing a challenging haka against the French team:

and more:

Now we get the news that reagan and nixon criticized people for dancing, when dancing is embedded in cultures worldwide as a sign of joy, sorrow, and challenge.

I played rugby. And watching the haka will definitely get you pumped.

The haka shows that men of all races can move their bodies to express themselves. The white men in the U.S. seem to have a problem with movement. Once, when I was at a Native American meeting with my ex-hubby, Viet Nam vet, sponsored by the Dept. of the Interior, they called out all veterans to dance a dance of honor. Only veterans were allowed to dance.I had to shove him out there into the ring. Simple two-step.

Gotta keep that stiff upper lip.

Dumb thread. There is no reference to any commercial. What has just played is a commercial for life insurance and one for a drug. Now it's "budget blinds." Moreover, the OP does not explain what "tribal dancing" is.

I do notice that there are some people in western culture who have trouble dancing, particularly white males, who seem very stiff. Some of them do not seem even able to raise their arms out from their sides, make any expansive movements at all, or exhibit any sense of rhythm.

If you can't get down on the dance floor and wiggle your fanny or you can't enjoy the dance (I saw Rudolph Nureyev dance with Margot Fonteyn), at least enjoy the New Zealand rugby team performing a challenging haka against the French team:

and more:

Now we get the news that reagan and nixon criticized people for dancing, when dancing is embedded in cultures worldwide as a sign of joy, sorrow, and challenge.

Would you like to see some of the tribal dancing?

African tribal dancing...……………...……………………………...………………….American tribal dancing...…………….every year we move farther and farther way from the civilized way of life.

I like the American tribal dance.

.....you would think the US is 80% black by watching commercials ..the blacks are in them all the time just about

You neglect to explain why this is not a "civilized way of life." Come on. We are living with trump and pence. Neither civilized.
Fuck off, you notice in the two videos very similar dance styles. Language is much better in Africa than in the US because they over there dont F bomb every 2nd word. Their culture is also about killing their neighbors because then they can take what they want from them, sounds like our inner cities where liberals have been in charge for decades. Then when it is shown all this blight from savagery, the liberals resort to the usual playbook.

View attachment 272301
You are a nut case! What in the hell are you talking about? The so-called "F bomb" is said in the U.S. every day, thousands of times, even by members of the honorable U.S. Marine Corps and its veterans. Don't blame me if you can't dance and just stand there shivering in your suit. Why can't you even move your body? The videos you posted mean absolutely nothing. I can't help it if your ass is so tight that you can't even do yoga or perform the five most basic ballet positions. What is eating you? You are not even comfortable in your own skin.
The so-called "F bomb" is said in the U.S. every day,
In an uneducated, savage country, this language is allowed. Thank you for making my point.

As for my own skin, I know who I am, what I "think" about what the Demons of the left have done, and will continue to point out their self destructive ways. I dont want this country to end up like Rome. Now for my apology.

I am sorry that you are such a retard you have no idea that you are being duped into giving up this great country to the Marxists.

and more:

I played rugby. And watching the haka will definitely get you pumped.

The haka shows that men of all races can move their bodies to express themselves. The white men in the U.S. seem to have a problem with movement. Once, when I was at a Native American meeting with my ex-hubby, Viet Nam vet, sponsored by the Dept. of the Interior, they called out all veterans to dance a dance of honor. Only veterans were allowed to dance.I had to shove him out there into the ring. Simple two-step.

White men have a problem with movement?
Maybe it is that "civilized" people have a harder time adapting to very low standards, that we are seeing in todays (and I use this term loosely) "MUSIC".

These guys had no trouble with movement. Not gyrations of war.

..the black men dance better because they have more queers/feminine types

View attachment 272301
In an uneducated, savage country, this language is allowed. Thank you for making my point.

As for my own skin, I know who I am, what I "think" about what the Demons of the left have done, and will continue to point out their self destructive ways. I dont want this country to end up like Rome. Now for my apology.

I am sorry that you are such a retard you have no idea that you are being duped into giving up this great country to the Marxists.

"Demons of the left"? "Self destructive"? "Marxist"? Do you ever even read what you write before you post this tripe? It's not my fault if you idiots stand around rigidly with your thumbs up your asses. Look at pigpence, for example. Does he starch his butt before he does his sex-obsessed thing?

View attachment 272301

Too funny! The poster complains about use of the
"F Bomb".....then the first thing he says in a response to you is "Fuck Off".

Priceless.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 272301

This is ignorant

"In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution."

This is stupid. Taxpayers should want to invest in each other.

Between Netflix and downloads, I can't remember the last time I saw a commercial.

View attachment 272301

Too funny! The poster complains about use of the
"F Bomb".....then the first thing he says in a response to you is "Fuck Off".

Priceless.
Have I used the F word every second word? No, there is a proper time for its use, especially when communicating with a retarded liberal(redundant statement). I have to lower my IQ about 100 points just so we can have a fair discussion.

"In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution."

This is stupid. Taxpayers should want to invest in each other.
Taxpayers should want to invest in each other.
Yeah, sure, and when everyone is poor, because their is no one with wealth anymore, then you are satisfied, right? Poverty and misery, you guys just love it..

Just watched a commercial and it showed young kids acting like savages, dancing to the war drums. Now it wasn't just blacks kids, but white kids also, lowering themselves down to the lowest common denominator, or just being "thuggish". Is this what you want your kids to be like? Savages? Keep it up and when a young kid goes on a shooting spree, you can thank the liberal Society that uncultivated them.

What commercial?

Just watched a commercial and it showed young kids acting like savages, dancing to the war drums. Now it wasn't just blacks kids, but white kids also, lowering themselves down to the lowest common denominator, or just being "thuggish". Is this what you want your kids to be like? Savages? Keep it up and when a young kid goes on a shooting spree, you can thank the liberal Society that uncultivated them.

What commercial?
I guess a liberal would be totally clueless about the commercials these days. I expected that answer.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

What commercial?
I guess a liberal would be totally clueless about the commercials these days. ...]

They would? You should go find a liberal to discuss it with, and stop being a douche bag.

What commercial?
I guess a liberal would be totally clueless about the commercials these days. ...]

They would? You should go find a liberal to discuss it with, and stop being a douche bag.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaaa…...You so funny...

Forum List

Back