The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Ok, well at the moment it’s just an allegation and they will work through that in the criminal trial.

If he’s found to be guilty of that, they need to roll out 2383..
Well, it’s more than an allegation. The court can adjudge guilt or innocence. It doesn’t take much to see Trump instigated an insurrection. And even the state Supreme Court had access to evidence. I’d read the minority opinion.

Ok, well at the moment it’s just an allegation and they will work through that in the criminal trial.

If he’s found to be guilty of that, they need to roll out 2383..
Nope. The Colorado state Supreme Court found there was ample evidence to indicate Trumps involvement in a violent attempt to alter a legitimate election procedure.

BEAT YOU SO BAD THAT YOU HAD TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, YOU KNOW YOU GOT THESE WORMS WHEN THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE. Everyone look at his post 586 and tell me what his answer has to do with what he is responding to. pound him down to nothing. Diaper dell is like his god and leader Diaper Don, or better known as shit pants.
Trump sunshine.jpg

Is why Biden is failing.....
You Can’t be serious. Trump was a slacker like most gop presidents. Biden has been excellent from seeing EVERYONE had access to vaccinations to growing economy to infrastructure to energy independence, climate change mitigation etc.
Republicans with their small minds diss anything complicated and hard to do.

Listen to you. No policies and whining about a traitor who makes you feel good because you’re both inept

You Can’t be serious. Trump was a slacker like most gop presidents. Biden has been excellent from seeing EVERYONE had access to vaccinations to growing economy to infrastructure to energy independence, climate change mitigation etc.
Republicans with their small minds diss any5hing complicated and hard to do.m
You know, Biden was second in his class at law school.

Trump couldn’t get into law school. That’s it ?
Trump won’t even release his grades they were so bad.
You did know Biden was second in his class in law school, don't you?

You did know Biden was second in his class in law school, don't you?
And Trump never made to law school.
So where did you go to law school ?
Biden was 76 out of 85 In a school Trump wasn’t smart enough to get into.
Biden was a middle class success story. Trump inherited his wealth and bigotry and is a traitor.

And Trump never made to law school.
I'll be damned......maybe because He had no interest in law school.
So where did you go to law school ?
Never said I did or didn't......but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Biden was a middle class success story.
If plagiarizing, among other things, is classified as a success story.....did a lot of work for , and made a lot of money with the Chinese government.
Trump inherited his wealth and bigotry and is a traitor.
Give Him credit, He never let little boys rub His blonde, hairy legs or took a shower with His daughter....C'mon, man.

Never said I did or didn't......but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

If plagiarizing, among other things, is classified as a success story.....did a lot of work for , and made a lot of money with the Chinese government.

Give Him credit, He never let little boys rub His blonde, hairy legs or took a shower with His daughter....C'mon, man.
Come on Diaper Dell say something that counts.

Typical…all made up shit. While we sit here talking about you’re BDS, trump faces 4 trials with 91 charges. And why ?

Article. II.​

Section. 1.​

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

The congress may by law provide for the case of removal --- declaring what officer shat then act as president and such officer shall act accordingly

he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So is it the person who occupy the office or the office of president of the US the issue

IT seems that the president is elected and once he becomes the occupant of the office that he is an officer of the office of President of the US

So is it the person who defines the office or the office that defines the person?

Your hero shits in his pants wears diapers . but take so little care of it that he smells like a cesspool, Gags everyone around him but still thinks he is a god. Diaper Don , Diaper dells hero and God. You can't make this stuff up.
Come on Diaper Dell say something that counts.
Still triggered, 'eh?

Forum List

Back