The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

He was.

Well a court in Co. found He violated federal insurrection statutes. Or was it just left wing bias?

No they didn't. No where in the Colorado District Court ruling or in the Colorado Supreme Court ruling did they indicate that FPOTUS#45 was quilty of violating Federal Statutes pertaining to insurrection.

The CO courts found that he "engaged in" insurrection, rebellion, or provided aid or comfort to those that did under A14S32.

A civil action of the Constitutional requirement, not a criminal determination.

WW

yup, they’re essentially all “mini me” of Trump.
Hate based, ugly and stupid as a brick, he absolutely makes no sense and he talks in a 3rd grade level. Which is good because his supporters wouldn't understand a 4th grade message.My biggest enlightenment through this has been the number of stupid hate based people in this country. I had no idea. and now understand how Hitler was able to take over Germany, Hitler wrote the book on it and Trump uses every aspect of Hitlers tools. The only book Trump read in his lifetime is "my New Order" Which his second wife said he read nightly.

It was a judicial finding, very unlikely SCOTUS will see it as sufficient evidence to exclude Trump from the ballot.
Dah...no shit. The Supreme Court of the state or the US are both judicial “findings ” . A bench trial at the state level is just as valid as a jury trial. Perhaps more so in many cases.

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights​

• Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability. ______________It seems like this isn't a matter for the court , it says the only way it can be overturned is by 2/3rds vote of both houses.

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights​

• Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability. ______________It seems like this isn't a matter for the court , it says the only way it can be overturned is by 2/3rds vote of both houses.
When was the insurrection? None was ever declared or officially recognized by any governmental body. Yawn, next.

I saw no trial based criminal violations of US Statutes.

Of course you didn't, there were no criminal charges. Maybe some day you learn there doesn't have to be in a civil case.

Not so......never indicted, never convicted.......that simple.

Try showing where section 3 of the 14th Amendment says anything about a conviction.

Try explaining why 8 people have been denied public office without being convicted of insurrection or rebellion...

When was the insurrection? None was ever declared or officially recognized by any governmental body. Yawn, next.

Sure it was declared... in New Mexico, Colorado & maine all decided it was an insurrection. In New Mexico, someone was thrown out of office for participating in J6.

Of course you didn't, there were no criminal charges. Maybe some day you learn there doesn't have to be in a civil case.
They don't have the authority to determine if an insurrection had occurred.
Try showing where section 3 of the 14th Amendment says anything about a conviction.
Engaged in, which is a willful violation of US Statutes which leads to criminal charges.
Try explaining why 8 people have been denied public office without being convicted of insurrection or rebellion...
You are wrong in that statement.

Zebulon B. Vance

Vance was arrested and imprisoned in 1865, during the Civil War. Later the same year, he applied for and was granted parole through President Johnson’s amnesty program. Vance was formally pardoned in 1867, though no charges were ever brought against him.

Vance was elected by the state legislature to his U.S. Senate seat. His appointment was challenged by the losing candidate. Neither were seated. At the time, President Andrew Johnson's amnesty program did not apply to former U.S. Representatives.
Ultimately re-elected in 1878 and served a long U.S. Senate tenure.

Victor L. Berger

Convicted under the Espionage Act. While under indictment, elected to the House in 1918. Congress formed a committee that on 11/10/1919 decided to leave the seat vacant citing Section 3. Conviction appealed and overturned by the US Supreme Court after disqualification. Afterward, Berger lost election to the 67th Congress, but successfully won election to the 68th, 69th, and 70th.

Berger and Vance.....great grand daddy's of Sandy Berger and Cyrus Vance?

Sure it was declared... in New Mexico, Colorado & maine all decided it was an insurrection.
Why was it then, that Lincoln and Congress declared an insurrection had occurred, which was the reason for the 14th,Sec 3?

Are you implying those three states legislative bodies passed a formal resolution declaring an insurrection had occurred on J6?

Declaring an insurrection appears to be a formal function of either a state or federal legislative body, not a group of partisan judicial smacks.

Engaged in, which is a willful violation of US Statutes which leads to criminal charges.

Zebulon B. Vance

Vance was arrested and imprisoned in 1865, during the Civil War. Later the same year, he applied for and was granted parole through President Johnson’s amnesty program. Vance was formally pardoned in 1867, though no charges were ever brought against him.

Vance was elected by the state legislature to his U.S. Senate seat. His appointment was challenged by the losing candidate. Neither were seated. At the time, President Andrew Johnson's amnesty program did not apply to former U.S. Representatives.

Victor L. Berger

Convicted under the Espionage Act. While under indictment, elected to the House in 1918. Congress formed a committee that on 11/10/1919 decided to leave the seat vacant citing Section 3. Conviction appealed and overturned by the US Supreme Court after disqualification. Afterward, Berger lost election to the 67th Congress, but successfully won election to the 68th, 69th, and 70th.

Why was it then, that Lincoln and Congress declared an insurrection had occurred, which was the reason for the 14th,Sec 3?

Are you implying those three states legislative bodies passed a formal resolution declaring an insurrection had occurred on J6?

Declaring an insurrection appears to be a formal function of either a state or federal legislative body, not a group of partisan judicial smacks.

You leave out a couple of important points concerning Vance.

In 1870 the State Legislature attempted to appoint him as a Federal Senator, however he was ineligible due to A14S3. Grant's criminal pardon of 1998 did not remove the inability to hold office (as he didn't have that power). It took the Congress passing the Amnesty Act of 1872 (by a 2/3rds majority in each house) and the signing of the bill by President Grant for the A14S3 restrictions to be removed. So his post confederacy election in 1878 only occurred because of the 1872 Amnesty Act.

Berger is little murkier.

WW

You leave out a couple of important points concerning Vance.

In 1870 the State Legislature attempted to appoint him as a Federal Senator, however he was ineligible due to A14S3. Grant's criminal pardon of 1998 did not remove the inability to hold office (as he didn't have that power). It took the Congress passing the Amnesty Act of 1872 (by a 2/3rds majority in each house) and the signing of the bill by President Grant for the A14S3 restrictions to be removed. So his post confederacy election in 1878 only occurred because of the 1872 Amnesty Act.

Berger is little murkier.

WW
The end result is what mattered......for either.

Zebulon B. Vance

Victor L. Berger

LOL

You're such a moron. YOU just made my case for me. Your first example was denied a seat in office until he was granted amnesty by president Grant.

Your second example was also denied a seat until the Supreme Court overturned his conviction.

LOL

You're such a moron. YOU just made my case for me. Your first example was denied a seat in office until he was granted amnesty by president Grant.

Your second example was also denied a seat until the Supreme Court overturned his conviction.
He gets beat down and proved wrong and stupid and he comes back by doubling down on the stupid and thinks he is back in the debate. No one is more wrong then Shitpants Dell. Love watching you bury him with facts, and watch him make up a response or interpret a fact , law or response in his own stupid way and then decide it the standard that has to be met.

He gets beat down and proved wrong and stupid and he comes back by doubling down on the stupid and thinks he is back in the debate. No one is more wrong then Shitpants Dell. Love watching you bury him with facts, and watch him make up a response or interpret a fact , law or response in his own stupid way and then decide it the standard that has to be met.

I take no pride beating down rightards. I do it purely for entertainment.

If they were denied, they could never had held office under any circumstance.

YOU just made my case for me. Your first example was denied a seat in office until he was granted amnesty by president Grant.

Vance was elected by the state legislature to his U.S. Senate seat. His appointment was challenged by the losing candidate. Neither were seated. At the time, President Andrew Johnson's amnesty program did not apply to former U.S. Representatives. Ultimately re-elected in 1878 and served a long U.S. Senate tenure.

Conviction appealed and overturned by the US Supreme Court after disqualification.

Faun: I take no pride beating down rightards...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I take no pride beating down rightards. I do it purely for entertainment.
Whatever that means. If you get entertained by just moving the air around fine , if you get entertained by drowning out the word of stupid people who have sold out this country and are this country biggest threat an in my opinion this countries biggest enemy. , that my friend is pride

Forum List

Back