The Country has reached the boiling point.

Funny how this all happened during Trump's term. What a failure.

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.

It's the leftists that are doing it.

Trump is merely reacting to their Burning, Looting and Murder.

It is not Trump's failure, it is the enemies of America attempting to cause as much destruction as possible, and then blaming that on the greatest president in history.

No, tramp did.

Ignorantly putting the actions of BLM and ANIFA on TRUMP only further polarizes the issue. When a woman wears provocative clothing, do you blame her for the ACTIONS of any fucktardz who see that as an invitation for rape? It's the same thing. A violent criminal reaction to any thought, idea or perception is NOT justified in ANY case.

Last edited:

To all Democrats, you have started a shit storm now that cannot be stopped.
All it took was several deaths at the hands of pigs and the lid blew off, indeed, it was long overdue.
several--hahahhahahahahaha
Yep, none at all to the blind...No war against its own citizens over a fake issue like drugs. No denial of civil rights via the asset forfeiture denial of the 4th. Naw, none at all..
You keep on supporting your authoritarian govt and complain that taxation is theft that should justify your existence.
hahahhaha WTF? you are babbling and did not refute the fact that you are wrong--NOT several

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Do tell.....

Just did.
No you made a baseless accusation.
LOL, sure man. Deny to the end, ftw.
I see you dont have any examples.......Trump campaigned in many minority areas that hadnt seen a repub in decades and has passed at least a cpl of minority led initiatives ....lie much

Last edited:
Many people know your game. Its whether it is to late. You do realize people living in the city are nervous. They see their elected politicians letting them get their properties destroyed. Letting them get assaulted. Letting them get permanently scarred. And getting killed. Quality of life has to be figured into this.

What a charming young man. But where was his MAGA-hat to identify him as an approaching asshole?
Those people didn't look anything like AntiFa. And behavior such as that will NOT be tolerated.
The only assholes are the ones blocking roads preventing regular people just minding their own business to freely travel.
Get the fuck off the roads, idiots.

What a charming young man. But where was his MAGA-hat to identify him as an approaching asshole?
Those people didn't look anything like AntiFa. And behavior such as that will NOT be tolerated.
The only assholes are the ones blocking roads preventing regular people just minding their own business to freely travel.
..how would they like it if someone blocked their driveway? or their parents'?etc?
FK them

prove it or else your post is babblecrap

I can't resolve your delusions. I can't pry open your eyes. But if you don't wake up soon, you'll succeed in trashing our nation.

I can't resolve your delusions. I can't pry open your eyes. But if you don't wake up soon, you'll succeed in trashing our nation.
arent going to open any eyes with whole lot of nothin......obvious

..how would they like it if someone blocked their driveway? or their parents'?etc?
FK them
Or blocking emergency vehicles when their parents have a health issue?
These tactics employed by the idiotic protesters only piss off people more, and simply erase any message.

so, your post is babblecrap
hahahahah --I KNEW it

Forum List

Back