The Country has reached the boiling point.

Funny how this all happened during Trump's term. What a failure.

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Obama set race relations back 50 years, when he should've been a uniter. But that's what liberals do, is spread hate.
I seriously underestimated the ..amount he set race relations back.
I figured America would be back to 90s level by now. All good in the hood n stuff, but no...
I called that one wrong! This is terrible!
He should be hanged for treason.

So do we fix it? Trumpsters seem to think a race war is the best way. What do you think?

Doesn't seem like "Trumpsters" think that.
They support a President who has been better for blacks than almost any previous President.

Oh good. Hopefully they'll start speaking up.

Describe what you are hoping to hear

I'm hoping to hear them speak out against overreaching federal government. They only seem to do that when they're not in control of it. Maybe they'll change.

Describe the overreach that you see

Seems like you're just playing games now.

But whatever, let's start with sending in federal agents to punish governors who defy Trump. Let's see how you spin that one before I bother listing the rest.

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Obama set race relations back 50 years, when he should've been a uniter. But that's what liberals do, is spread hate.
I figured America would be back to 90s level by now. All good in the hood n stuff, but no...

So do we fix it? Trumpsters seem to think a race war is the best way. What do you think?

They support a President who has been better for blacks than almost any previous President.

I'm hoping to hear them speak out against overreaching federal government. They only seem to do that when they're not in control of it. Maybe they'll change.

But whatever, let's start with sending in federal agents to punish governors who defy Trump. Let's see how you spin that one before I bother listing the rest.

That didn't happen -

Do you have something that actually happened?

As a small Government Conservative I'm definitely for restraining the Federal Government, all the way back to The Constitutional parameters if possible.

That didn't happen -

If figured that was your game. Keep dancing!

As a small Government Conservative I'm definitely for restraining the Federal Government, all the way back to The Constitutional parameters if possible.

Oh good.... hmm, wait a minute. Did you speak out against DHS sending agents out to round people up? Maybe I missed the post.

Oh we do fix it..somehow..not a race war.
Possibly a patriot vs. indoctrinated war, or free re-education classes.

Seriously? Re-education classes (camps)?

It's getting harder and harder to buy the "we're not really fascists" line.
Really? They can either be fixed and join society, or not!
What else can be done with a being that's been brainwashed never to think and simply react?
They have to be taught to think. It's not that hard.
I didn't say camps, you moSo I'm sure he got the ball to the shortstop on target.ron. Free classes at High Schools and colleges.

You don't have to say "camSo I'm sure he got the ball to the shortstop on target.ps". Your jackboot is showing.
No, it's not. Your stupidity and narrow thinking is, though.

That didn't happen -

Oh good.... hmm, wait a minute. Did you speak out against DHS sending agents out to round people up? Maybe I missed the post.

Apparently it's at the top of your head.

Protecting Federal Property is actually a mandated action.
Those areas always are staffed.
They have simply increased the staff size of essential workers.

Last edited:

That didn't happen -

Pathetic, hypocritical excuse-making. You all should be ashamed.

When the Dems to regain power, and they start using the same tools as Trump to force their shit on us - who will you cry to?

That didn't happen -

When the Dems to regain power, and they start using the same tools as Trump to force their shit on us - who will you cry to?

Who is "us"

That didn't happen -

Who is "us"
People who don't want Democrats forcing shit on them.

Can you believe with all the violence, murders, the stupid fuck Democrats want to gut the police? I guess when your family is affected may-be you will get your head out out your ass.
View attachment 367487

Yea I know. Democrats ARE that stupid. Ask them to name a single time where taking someone's money made them do a better job and the old crickets come back out.

Forum List

Back