The Country has reached the boiling point.

Funny how this all happened during Trump's term. What a failure.

Yeah..
You liberals sure are sore losers.

And that remains to be seen. But if 2018 is any indication, I may be asking your the same question if a little over 3 months.

If by some miracle Biden were to win I can say with complete certainty that we wont riot,loot and burn down cities.

I have to wonder if Penelope agreed with my post by accident.

No, I agreed with your post, because the incumbent has an 80% chance of being re-elected, and if the republicans don't suppress the vote and cheat in someway, Biden has a good chance of being elected, and I agree with this:
Biden were to win I can say with complete certainty that we wont riot,loot and burn down cities.
----------------------------------------
I didn't realize that you are among those that loot, riot and burn down cities. :)

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Obama set race relations back 50 years, when he should've been a uniter. But that's what liberals do, is spread hate.

Obama sucked. But that has nothing to do with Trump's bullshit. He's making things worse.
No liberals are making it worse. I didn't like the election of Obama but I accepted it. Liberals are acting like a bunch of babies.
View attachment 367502

Liberals aren't in power. Trump is. And he's responding to the lunatic left by expanding authoritarian government and obliterating checks and balance. When the liberals get back in power, you'll be sorry - very sorry - that he did this.

You are fake news.

Yeah..
You liberals sure are sore losers.

And that remains to be seen. But if 2018 is any indication, I may be asking your the same question if a little over 3 months.

If by some miracle Biden were to win I can say with complete certainty that we wont riot,loot and burn down cities.

No, but there will be a few that will show up and surround the WH with weapons in support of Rump staying. Read the posts.

You have never posted one true thing, comrade.

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Obama set race relations back 50 years, when he should've been a uniter. But that's what liberals do, is spread hate.
I seriously underestimated the ..amount he set race relations back.
I figured America would be back to 90s level by now. All good in the hood n stuff, but no...
I called that one wrong! This is terrible!
He should be hanged for treason.

So do we fix it? Trumpsters seem to think a race war is the best way. What do you think?

I figured America would be back to 90s level by now. All good in the hood n stuff, but no...

So do we fix it? Trumpsters seem to think a race war is the best way. What do you think?

Doesn't seem like "Trumpsters" think that.
They support a President who has been better for blacks than almost any previous President.

They support a President who has been better for blacks than almost any previous President.

Oh good. Hopefully they'll start speaking up.

Oh we do fix it..somehow..not a race war.
Possibly a patriot vs. indoctrinated war, or free re-education classes.
I'm more for the latter, but if push comes to shove..I'm siding with the Americans.
Make no mistake: A supermajority of Americans are all colors and creeds and everyone is mad as hell at the Democrats and BLM and Antifa.
No, it's not a race war. You may just see, hopefully not.

Seriously? Re-education classes (camps)?

It's getting harder and harder to buy the "we're not really fascists" line.

Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not.

Really? They can either be fixed and join society, or not!
What else can be done with a being that's been brainwashed never to think and simply react?
They have to be taught to think. It's not that hard.
I didn't say camps, you moron. Free classes at High Schools and colleges.

Describe what you are hoping to hear

Unfortunately far too many employers already must supplement these peoples education to make them productive in their career.
Because that is what a free, and or Capitalist societies do.

Really? They can either be fixed and join society, or not!
What else can be done with a being that's been brainwashed never to think and simply react?
They have to be taught to think. It's not that hard.
I didn't say camps, you moron. Free classes at High Schools and colleges.

You don't have to say "camps". Your jackboot is showing.

I'm hoping to hear them speak out against overreaching federal government. They only seem to do that when they're not in control of it. Maybe they'll change.

I'm hoping to hear them speak out against overreaching federal government. They only seem to do that when they're not in control of it. Maybe they'll change.

Describe the overreach that you see

Forum List

Back