The Country has reached the boiling point.

What a charming young man. But where was his MAGA-hat to identify him as an approaching asshole?
Those people didn't look anything like AntiFa. And behavior such as that will NOT be tolerated.
The only assholes are the ones blocking roads preventing regular people just minding their own business to freely travel.
Get the fuck off the roads, idiots.

Go light the scented candles in your James Alex Fields Jr shrine. :rolleyes-41:

ss-170818-twip-mn-04_90b8493e5a50f6f55e98638acdcc4346.fit-760w.jpg

What a charming young man. But where was his MAGA-hat to identify him as an approaching asshole?
Those people didn't look anything like AntiFa. And behavior such as that will NOT be tolerated.
The only assholes are the ones blocking roads preventing regular people just minding their own business to freely travel.
Get the fuck off the roads, idiots.

Go light the scented candles in your James Alex Fields Jr shrine. :rolleyes-41:

ss-170818-twip-mn-04_90b8493e5a50f6f55e98638acdcc4346.fit-760w.jpg
I sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck in a vehicle trapped by so called peaceful protesters with a history of pulling people out of their cars and assaulting them and vandalizing their car.

Morons shouldn't be in the road. They are a danger to themselves and the public. I see nothing to be outraged about here with your picture that has zero context on what led up to guy becoming a bowling pin.

This reason years ago is why you never stop for "peaceful protests".
caa95e7859c015cbfb03ebcf03dad846.jpg

Last edited:
Can you believe with all the violence, murders, the stupid fuck Democrats want to gut the police? I guess when your family is affected may-be you will get your head out out your ass.
head_up_ass.jpg

No, tramp did.
/----/ What specific things did Trump do to start ANTIFA and BLM riots and looting? And why won't democRAT mayors and Governors stop it?
Trump did nothing wrong, the problem is liberals and Democrats, I will be surprised if the Country can come back from the damage, caused by these ignorant fools , it is no surprise guns are in short supply of even the bullets to put in them.
People are pissed! Not at the cops, at BLM and ANTIFA.
You can hardly buy a gun and ammo these days.

To all Democrats, you have started a shit storm now that cannot be stopped.
All it took was several deaths at the hands of pigs and the lid blew off, indeed, it was long overdue.
It seems all of them that died were career criminals. The world is actually better without them.

No, tramp did.
/----/ What specific things did Trump do to start ANTIFA and BLM riots and looting? And why won't democRAT mayors and Governors stop it?
Trump did nothing wrong, the problem is liberals and Democrats, I will be surprised if the Country can come back from the damage, caused by these ignorant fools , it is no surprise guns are in short supply of even the bullets to put in them.
People are pissed! Not at the cops, at BLM and ANTIFA.
You can hardly buy a gun and ammo these days.
Was at Fleet Farm, a Man's everything store in the midwest states. The gun shelves and ammo are wiped out.

Now they want to shut down the Country again over coronavirus, you Democrats have destroyed this country, it is a sad sight to see in such a short time to see what has happened.
Trump insisted that people be cautious and safe and you blame other people...
No, only the democrates are to blame.

I hope all you ignorant Democrats are proud that you have gutted the country, the police , economy, when the Government runs of money, food supply chain stops, the checks stop, you fools are clueless what you have done.

Most of these Dims are under the illusion that all their destruction will save the planet. Fools of epic proportions.
Little do they know they are nothing but disposable, expendable pawns in a much larger game called Agenda21

The most profound case of chickens cheering for Col Sanders in 300 years.

Funny how this all happened during Trump's term. What a failure.

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Obama set race relations back 50 years, when he should've been a uniter. But that's what liberals do, is spread hate.

It's not that he failed. He succeeded. He succeeded in fanning the flames of racial tension for his political benefit. He never tried to do anything else.
Obama set race relations back 50 years, when he should've been a uniter. But that's what liberals do, is spread hate.

Obama sucked. But that has nothing to do with Trump's bullshit. He's making things worse.

Obama sucked. But that has nothing to do with Trump's bullshit. He's making things worse.
No liberals are making it worse. I didn't like the election of Obama but I accepted it. Liberals are acting like a bunch of babies.
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

Forum List

Back