The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

I don't know if there is one viable good candidate in this election. I'm going to write in the school janitor. He's been there for 23 years. He isn't bought and paid for like the rest of the wealthy slime.

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
I'm a liberal, but I ain't no coward. I'll tell you exactly how to fund her spending.

1. Raise capital gains tax to 25%
  2. Raise tax on dividends to 25%
  3. Submit a bill to Congress for a Financial Transactions Tax for every share traded on Wall Street
  4. Cut the defense budget in half
  5. Close all the over 800 bases around the world
  6. End the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and all the countries in Africa
  7. End the drone program
  8. End all welfare payments to Israel

That ought to do it.

BTW, I'm not going to vote for Hillary.

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
I'm a liberal, but I ain't no coward. I'll tell you exactly how to fund her spending.

3. Submit a bill to Congress for a Financial Transactions Tax for every share traded on Wall Street
  7. End the drone program

That ought to do it.

Nice work.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

Judging by the avatar the poster may not have been born yet, so that would explain the limited intellect.
It's rampant on this board, this binary thinking that sees only two possibilities and if you're not in "my" camp, then you must be in the only other one I can see. Then they want to blame everybody else for the fact that they're not bothering to look any deeper than their own tiny little vision. :rolleyes:

Ok, lovely, we get your point --- i.e., even if Hillary wants to spend two million on programs does not mean you are in favor of it just because you are far more liberal than conservative on most social, moral or political matters. Got it. Big deal.

You would still vote for her over any republican, or wouldn't you?
In other words, a huge deficit is not a major issue for you or for those who will vote for Hillary. And that was his point about the careless and misguided Hillary fans.

The deficit has dropped drastically since Obama has been in office. The drastic increase in his first year was caused by the previous president's actions.
usgs_chartDp01f.png

If you think Obama is a good steward of our limited tax payer funds you are free to believe that. I think it is total insanity. The annual deficit is only lower than the record highs in his first term.

Be that as it may, I do not give any president credit for a robust economy nor too much blame for a bad one. They are no that powerful. However, they and congress can make things much worse, that they can do. But if you think any of us are in favor of more liberal handouts so you can get more to vote for you, that would be a mistake. I am very opposed to many entitlement programs already in place.

Of course you are opposed to many of them. Fortunately, there aren't enough right wingers to stop many of them.

7. End the drone program

That ought to do it.

Well now that you destroyed our financial markets which would severely impact our economy, moved millions of jobs overseas, told our foreign terrorist enemies not to deal us in on anything (including nuclear Iran) how do you suppose we will pay the new debt with much less tax money?

Coming from Republicans who fought two wars and cut trillions in taxes - at the SAME time. Why would we ever trust them again?

Democrats understand they're running the most despicable corrupt candidate in the race. So they have to desperately try to make others look worse. Hence all the hateful smear campaigns.

They can't defend Hillary Clinton. They knew she's a corrupt lying asshole. So expect lots more petty smear campaigns. It is what it is.

Like it or not

Hillary is the most qualified in the race

Tax and borrow.

What, you thought she was starting a new foundation to cover the expenses?

Coming from Republicans who fought two wars and cut trillions in taxes - at the SAME time. Why would we ever trust them again?
^ that

CrusaderFrank

Democrats understand they're running the most despicable corrupt candidate in the race. So they have to desperately try to make others look worse. Hence all the hateful smear campaigns.

They can't defend Hillary Clinton. They knew she's a corrupt lying asshole. So expect lots more petty smear campaigns. It is what it is.

Like it or not

Hillary is the most qualified in the race

Why, because she lies the most?

Well now that you destroyed our financial markets which would severely impact our economy, moved millions of jobs overseas, told our foreign terrorist enemies not to deal us in on anything (including nuclear Iran) how do you suppose we will pay the new debt with much less tax money?
No one is going to stop trading over a 0.003% tax on each traded share. That's just ridiculous. And capital gains has nothing to do with job creation. All the money I would save from halving the defense budget, could be used for infrastructure projects.

And bringing all our troops home, will stop the creation of terrorism all over the world. Because terrorism is created by this bullshit neocon foreign policy.

And lastly, unless you can pony up the smoking gun showing Iran has weaponized its nuclear program, you need to shut your fucking mouth!

Forum List

Back