🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Crude Left.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
It’s not a secret that the liberal leftist media, particularly CNN, hates President Trump and his supporters. But sometimes their utter disgust. of these people show in the most disgusting ways,

For example, during last Friday night’s edition of Anderson Coopers show on CNN he let his true feelings slip while interviewing a conservative commentator and Trump supporter Jeffrey Lord.

While discussing President Trump Anderson Cooper interrupted Jeffery Lord’s commentary with a crude scatological reference:Saying:
“If Trump took a dump on his desk, you would defend it, wouldn't you" Cooper said.

Oh, dear. I wish I had a string of PC pearls I could clutch. Also, smelling salts.

It’s not a secret that the liberal leftist media, particularly CNN, hates President Trump and his supporters. But sometimes their utter disgust. of these people show in the most disgusting ways,

For example, during last Friday night’s edition of Anderson Coopers show on CNN he let his true feelings slip while interviewing a conservative commentator and Trump supporter Jeffrey Lord.

While discussing President Trump Anderson Cooper interrupted Jeffery Lord’s commentary with a crude scatological reference:Saying:
“If Trump took a dump on his desk, you would defend it, wouldn't you" Cooper said.

Truth hurts.

Those that voted for Trump will defend him to the bitter end like those that voted for Obama.

Sure what Cooper said was crude but honest, and I am sure Cooper would have bent over for Obama and taken it while claiming it was wonderful.

So if you dislike the truth then turn on talk radio where they will spew the same hatred but only against the left...

So, what as Lord's answer? Yes or no?

Trump himself said he could shoot someone on the street and his fans wouldn't care !

For 8 years you d-bags went off on obama . Now poor righties can't take when Trump gets some self inflicted heat. Whaaaaaaaa!

At least it wasn't racist..

Trump himself said he could shoot someone on the street and his fans wouldn't care !

For 8 years you d-bags went off on obama . Now poor righties can't take when Trump gets some self inflicted heat. Whaaaaaaaa!

Trump get what he deserves. All those years playing the birther game and being the tabloid king has garner him the hate he deserves and more!

Don't dish it if you cannot take it, alt righties.
really? how far are you from being a teenager? just curious.
I have to laugh at the internet toughies on the alt right, who would run away run away at the drop of a hat. You get pushed back and you cry.
and how do we prove this?

i'm not the one stereotyping people and talking about beating up anyone. the liberals get hit they cry like a fat kid on the morning after halloween cause they're out of candy.

I have to laugh at the internet toughies on the alt right, who would run away run away at the drop of a hat. You get pushed back and you cry.

i'm not the one stereotyping people and talking about beating up anyone. the liberals get hit they cry like a fat kid on the morning after halloween cause they're out of candy.
Yup, that's so true is proved by the fact all the alt righties cry here. :lol:

Yup, that's so true is proved by the fact all the alt righties cry here. :lol:
i get them confused with the butthurt left crying at the things trump is doing on a daily basis and who freak out at a 140 character twitter that bursts them into tears.

or the therapy the alt-left needs when they see TRUMP written in chalk on a sidewalk.

or their demands for a saferoom away from hate and mean people.

or the tears that flow when someone who doesn't think like them is allowed to speak.

put all that aside for a bit and then show me the alt-right crying. deal?

Leftists are highly immature. A liberal is a child that won't or can't grow up.

So is your President.

A grown man tittering about being able to grab pussy because he's famous.....
I'm sure many, likely most famous people have said as much or worse in private but you think only a Republican's shit stinks. If Trump was a Democrat you'd have been amazed at the attention that got and would have foamed over at right wingers for even bringing it up. You haven't fooled anyone.

Forum List

Back