The Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, plan to destroy the economics of this nation

The rent, (gas, groceries, etc..) Is just too GODDAMNED HIGH!!

We need moar and moar and moar Gov't to make it higher!
The Dimm's can take us higher...higher!

Ok a lefty concerned about the debt is hilarious....Sure republicans can spend a shit ton, but democrats spend like no other......I know republicans would vote for a balanced budget amendment...something tells me your democrats wouldn't.....I wonder why?

And I was responding to this post:
Adults pay their bills dumbfuck they don't default like the dumb fuck lying ass repugs plan. To. Go fuck your self.
So I said why do most democrats run to the govt for help. Take care of your shit, yourself.......... and it was not addressed in your post.......
Lol, ok shortbus. I take care of my shit and I pay my fucking bills on time because I am not a fucking idiot repug like your dumb fucking ass. As said before take your dumb fuckings leaders advise fail to pay your bills as they propose then share the effects of it with us.

Lol, ok shortbus. I take care of my shit and I pay my fucking bills on time because I am not a fucking idiot repug like your dumb fucking ass. As said before take your dumb fuckings leaders advise fail to pay your bills as they propose then share the effects of it with us.
I do too.....because that's what a responsible adult does........but you do know the dems love to fail tonpay the bills, just ask them

I'm sure you're really upset they didn't pass a balanced budget amendment, right?

Ok a lefty concerned about the debt is hilarious....Sure republicans can spend a shit ton, but democrats spend like no other......I know republicans would vote for a balanced budget amendment...something tells me your democrats wouldn't.....I wonder why?

And I was responding to this post:
Adults pay their bills dumbfuck they don't default like the dumb fuck lying ass repugs plan. To. Go fuck your self.
So I said why do most democrats run to the govt for help. Take care of your shit, yourself.......... and it was not addressed in your post.......

Cheer up.. Infrastructure can't be outsourced.

LOLOL..

Really?

Dang sounds like the Trump Organization made a solid return on their investment there! Good for them

As far as the OP....looks like Xiden and the Demafascist Cult already beat the GOP to destroying the economy ...

Inflation Rate hits RECORD 30 year high: Annual inflation hits 30-year high

Workers quit jobs in record numbers, and consumer confidence hits a low we haven't seen since Obama and Xiden were both in the WH: Workers quit jobs in record numbers as consumer sentiment hits 10-year low

Have you noticed? The more unstable the democrats get, the more hysterical they get about Trump.

Forum List

Back