The Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, plan to destroy the economics of this nation

America first republicans?
Does that include holidays?

July 5, 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
Know thy enemy. In this case, it will serve the duel purpose of educating them about Russia and Democrats, both of which plan harm to our country

Let the cutbacks begin.

Democrats need to get serious about deficit spending and the Republicans' phony concern needs to get real and extend to when they're in power and have opportunity to do something about it.

McConnel and the GOP will purposely destroy our economy to gain political power. I am sure Putin appreciates their efforts.

The Dumbocrats don't understand economics. They cause corporations to leave the country and take jobs by overtaxing and overregulating. They cause inflation by overspending. Their minimum wage demands will cause inflation and unemployment.

Know thy enemy. In this case, it will serve the duel purpose of educating them about Russia and Democrats, both of which plan harm to our country
July 5, 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Of course, they all were secret Democrats.

There's been no mention of God in the bill. Talk to McConnell.
I never said there was, you need to learn to read. I just laugh because the commies need the republicans...... you have the house, senate and president, but can't pass anything........bwahahahaha

America first republicans?
Does that include holidays?

July 5, 2018

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
So how many hookers peed on the beds this time?

Wow, usually when you post shit like this it's projection and we find out it's the dems in the cookie jar.

Fuck Xiden had the French ambasador leave the country....France!!!!!!
Maybe quit voting for old douchebags that drool and shit their pants all day

I mean how many times do you reference it, when everything you said and predicted was a lie for 4 years......
Be an adult and take responsibility
Adults pay their bills dumbfuck they don't default like the dumb fuck lying ass repugs plan. To. Go fuck your self.

Adults pay their bills dumbfuck they don't default like the dumb fuck lying ass repugs plan. To. Go fuck your self.
Adults do pay their bills........so why do you dems always need govt money? Take care of your shit.

You said it not me........

Adults do pay their bills........so why do you dems always need govt money? Take care of your shit.

You said it not me........
Lol, your a fucking idiot. Spending bills is where the money is spent. The debt limit is where the bills are paid. That money is already spent. Your fat ass trash trump racked up massive debt. That debt is owed to contractors and bond buyers who either did work for the government or lent the government money out of their own pocket. Considering during the Trump administration by far the lions share of contracts awarded were awarded to republican owned firms guess who is getting fucked out of their money. Let's look at the bond market now who does your dumb fucking ass think buys the majority of the bonds. Wealthy republican s buy most the bonds. Wanna talk subsides. Who do you think gets the lions share of subsidies dumb fuck. Think it is welfare recipients. You would be wrong yet a fucking again. Farmers, seniors, and corp s get far more subsidies than welfare recipients. Again who do you suppose make the lions share of these groups. Now your dumb fucking idiot repugs decide they don't want to pay these bills. All these people who worked to make their money and many of whom employ many many people are not getting paid. Their purchasing power has been reduced slowing down the market. their employees may have to be laid off and the government credit rating takes a big hit. The dollar is not backed by gold or silver or any other commodity. The value of the dollar is based on trust in the US government to pay it's bills. The dumb fucking republican decides not to pay their bills guess what happens to trust in the US government. As lack of trust in the government goes down the value of the dollar also goes down with it. Guess what happens to all that money held by corps and good people who have worked their ass of to save money. Now when you decide to not pay your bills you and the federal government are charged fees , interest, and penalties as well as not reducing the princaple on their loans. The debt rises in more interest is charged the economy slows down and every one gets fucked republican or democrat does not fucking matter. If you do not believe me quit paying your fucking bills for the next few months and share with the class what happens. If you are not willing to go with out paying your bills to find out then shut the fuck up about not raising the debt ceiling and tell the fucking government to pay their fucking bill s.

Lol, your a fucking idiot. Spending bills is where the money is spent. The debt limit is where the bills are paid. That money is already spent. Your fat ass trash trump racked up massive debt. That debt is owed to contractors and bond buyers who either did work for the government or lent the government money out of their own pocket. Considering during the Trump administration by far the lions share of contracts awarded were awarded to republican owned firms guess who is getting fucked out of their money. Let's look at the bond market now who does your dumb fucking ass think buys the majority of the bonds. Wealthy republican s buy most the bonds. Wanna talk subsides. Who do you think gets the lions share of subsidies dumb fuck. Think it is welfare recipients. You would be wrong yet a fucking again. Farmers, seniors, and corp s get far more subsidies than welfare recipients. Again who do you suppose make the lions share of these groups. Now your dumb fucking idiot repugs decide they don't want to pay these bills. All these people who worked to make their money and many of whom employ many many people are not getting paid. Their purchasing power has been reduced slowing down the market. their employees may have to be laid off and the government credit rating takes a big hit. The dollar is not backed by gold or silver or any other commodity. The value of the dollar is based on trust in the US government to pay it's bills. The dumb fucking republican decides not to pay their bills guess what happens to trust in the US government. As lack of trust in the government goes down the value of the dollar also goes down with it. Guess what happens to all that money held by corps and good people who have worked their ass of to save money. Now when you decide to not pay your bills you and the federal government are charged fees , interest, and penalties as well as not reducing the princaple on their loans. The debt rises in more interest is charged the economy slows down and every one gets fucked republican or democrat does not fucking matter. If you do not believe me quit paying your fucking bills for the next few months and share with the class what happens. If you are not willing to go with out paying your bills to find out then shut the fuck up about not raising the debt ceiling and tell the fucking government to pay their fucking bill s.
Ok a lefty concerned about the debt is hilarious....Sure republicans can spend a shit ton, but democrats spend like no other......I know republicans would vote for a balanced budget amendment...something tells me your democrats wouldn't.....I wonder why?

And I was responding to this post:
So I said why do most democrats run to the govt for help. Take care of your shit, yourself.......... and it was not addressed in your post.......

Forum List

Back