🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the cycle child poverty creates

Somebody help my feeble brain out. Obviously TM made this thread in order to promote the democrat party, but I still haven't seen anything in here that shows why child poverty existing and rising in america is a reason to vote for dems.

All I've seen is her playing the holier than thou card, pretending that getting on a message board and typing words but not actually doing anything means she's helping kids.

You admitt we need to build and maintain bridges and roads right?

Why do you refuse to admitt we need to maintain and buld our workforce?

Bridges and roads are not things with personal responsibility for what they do.. PEOPLE ARE...

Kill yourself.. I bet the meat off your fat ass could feed a good 20 people for a week

Such compassion.

do you like to watch kids starve just for fun?

How many starving kids did you take out for breakfast this morning? tsk tsk tsk.... letting them starve...how cruel of you.

The republican party is the party of fuck you little kid I dont care if you dont eat.

Children are provided 3 meals a day at school, which the taxpayers pay for./ I love this program because the money does not get mismanaged by parents with poor judgement and guarantees the kids get the food. The kids are not starving, and the adults can fend for themselves.

You admitt we need to build and maintain bridges and roads right?

Why do you refuse to admitt we need to maintain and buld our workforce?

Bridges and roads are not things with personal responsibility for what they do.. PEOPLE ARE...

Kill yourself.. I bet the meat off your fat ass could feed a good 20 people for a week

Such compassion.

do you like to watch kids starve just for fun?

Again... idiot hack.... I am all for the voluntary helping that calls many MANY people to help the poor, the sick, or whatever other charity case that calls to us... I am not for you and your whims trying to FORCE others by rule of government to give you what you want because you do not wish to do what it takes to get it yourself.... not wanting FORCED confiscation in a free society is NOT the same as wanting kids to starve or liking that kids starve....

When's the last time you gave to a charity of your own free will and did not call for the confiscation of others earnings to fit your whim??

As I said.. kill yourself and feed a number of people for a couple of weeks.. probably the only positive contribution you could give to this world

children are not poker chips in your idiotic poltical game

I agree, but you people sure use them as poker chips! Its all someone elses fault and we OWE them!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUW2vCPX7w&feature=related]Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube[/ame]

dear heartless harpie,

punishing starving children because you dont like the content of an internets tube video is pure right wing stupidity

Dear heartless idiot.....

its very sad to see you using kids as political chips and pawns.

I agree, but you people sure use them as poker chips! Its all someone elses fault and we OWE them!!

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube

dear heartless harpie,

punishing starving children because you dont like the content of an internets tube video is pure right wing stupidity

Im trying to help them.

You are calling them rats

You dont get to choose what the American people want to vote for

And YOU don't get to choose to take from others to take care of your own personal responsibilities and whims....

Im not choosing you fucking idiot.

Im stating my opinion on what should be done in the best interests of all of us.

You are trying real hard to make it OK to let children starve

I'm still waiting for some evidence that kids in this country are starving. The great weight of evidence (pun intended) is that they aren't starving, they are fat. They are fat and lazy and can't work off that flab.

dear heartless harpie,

Im trying to help them.

You are calling them rats

lol...no i said they breed like rats. That's the parents... not the children. But i would not expect you to understand that.

How about letting the parents think about helping their children..... and you staying out of their business?

I'm still waiting for some evidence that kids in this country are starving. The great weight of evidence (pun intended) is that they aren't starving, they are fat. They are fat and lazy and can't work off that flab.

State a source you are willing to trust on the issue and I will go get you proof.

Would $69 million a year per state help the poor starving children? I think it sure would!

Just thank the low life parents for starving their children. Here is your cycle of poverty.

Reporting from Sacramento — More than $69 million in California welfare money, meant to help the needy pay their rent and clothe their children, has been spent or withdrawn outside the state in recent years, including millions in Las Vegas, hundreds of thousands in Hawaii and thousands on cruise ships sailing from Miami.

State-issued aid cards have been used at hotels, shops, restaurants, ATMs and other places in 49 other states, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam, according to data obtained by The Times from the California Department of Social Services. Las Vegas drew $11.8 million of the cash benefits, far more than any other destination. The money was accessed from January 2007 through May 2010.

California Welfare | $69 million in California welfare money drawn out of state - Los Angeles Times

what would you be willing to do to make this cycle stop?

I told you my solution and you didn't like it. We've proven that allowing children to be taught that welfare as a career choice hasn't worked. You can't overcome poor parenting skills by tossing a check their way each month. Your way has FAILED. Time to try something else.

Forum List

Back