The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I am not shocked in the least that you have zero rebuttal for what I said.
Rebutted a thousand times. Why should I bother again?

I’ll tell you what…when you get your tenth booster shot we can talk.

Rebutted a thousand times. Why should I bother again?

I’ll tell you what…when you get your tenth booster shot we can talk.

Is the dam broken yet? This thread has been going on for damn near 150 days and it seems the dam is holding.

Just thousands have died from the vax, but no doubt you’re unaware.

I am sure that since Jan of 2021 thousands have died from the vax, given that there have been 13.4 Billion shots given.

Since Jan of 2021 around 7 million people have died from COVID.
Graphic shows average weekly COVID deaths per 100,000 people by vaccination status in March 2022.

Credit: Amanda Montañez; Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
I would take those odds any day of the week.
Yep, no sweat for most.

Fine admission at long last. Slap yourself silly. Slap Typhoid while you're at it. :slap:
I knew before Covid that the FDA and CDC were captured by big pharma. I knew before Covid the MSM was captured by big pharma. I knew before Covid our political class was captured by big pharma. Yet you don’t know this AFTER Covid. This is why you guys fucked up and took a harmful untested injection.
Golfing Gator

You should hang your head in shame for being so stupid.

You still believe them. It’s like a religious belief. Nothing based on facts.

Not a single one of them had any impact on my choice to get the vaccine, nor my choices not to get any boosters.

As usual, you have no clue what you speak of.

I knew before Covid that the FDA and CDC were captured by big pharma. I knew before Covid the MSM was captured by big pharma. I knew before Covid our political class was captured by big pharma. Yet you don’t know this AFTER Covid. This is why you guys fucked up and took a harmful untested injection.
Golfing Gator

You should hang your head in shame for being so stupid.

:itsok:

Not a single one of them had any impact on my choice to get the vaccine, nor my choices not to get any boosters.

As usual, you have no clue what you speak of.
Oh that’s right. I remember your thinking process now. If it hasn’t happened to you, it can’t happen.

Oh that’s right. I remember your thinking process now. If it hasn’t happened to you, it can’t happen.

No, my thinking process was that a medical professional that I trust with my life who was working in a COVID unit suggested I get the vaccine as I have COPD and she saw first hand how COVID and COPD did not play well together.

All seems to have worked out just fine!

No, my thinking process was that a medical professional that I trust with my life who was working in a COVID unit suggested I get the vaccine as I have COPD and she saw first hand how COVID and COPD did not play well together.

All seems to have worked out just fine!
Unfortunately for you the medical profession has proven themselves untrustworthy. Apparently you missed it.

Forum List

Back