The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Like other stupid maga posters….

Provide a source fuckup.
See? The truth finally comes out. You stupidly think only Trumpers oppose the clot shot and you hate Trumpers. I’m not a Trumper dipshit. I’ve made that abundantly clear on this forum for years.

You ignorantly have politicized the phony vax. I bet you watch MSNBC 24/7.

See? The truth finally comes out. You stupidly think only Trumpers oppose the clot shot and you hate Trumpers. I’m not a Trumper dipshit. I’ve made that abundantly clear on this forum for years.

You ignorantly have politicized the phony vax. I bet you watch MSNBC 24/7.
Dude, the vast majority of maga opposes the vaccines.

Don’t be that drunk ass guy at the company party.

Lol. Except dude I’m not MAGA and dumb Don fully supports the clot shot you so love.

Try not to be stupid.

I sure hope I don’t ever need a blood transfusion, because I might get infected with Zoombie blood from dumb vaxxers like you…we may have to quarantine you dumb MFers.

Concerns regarding Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients and Proposals for Specific Measures

Version 1 : Received: 14 March 2024 / Approved: 15 March 2024 / Online: 15 March 2024 (08:54:06 CET)

Abstract

The coronavirus pandemic was declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2020, and a global genetic vaccination program has been rapidly implemented as a fundamental solution. However, many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system. In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks. We expect that this proposal will serve as a basis for discussion on how to address post-vaccination syndrome and its consequences following these genetic vaccination programs.
Concerns regarding Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients and Proposals for Specific Measures

Researchers Call for Urgent Action to Address Mass Contamination of Blood Supply

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com
May 28, 2024
In a recent meta-analysis1,2 posted on preprints.org, Japanese researchers warn of potentially deadly risks to patients who receive blood from people who have taken mRNA COVID jabs and call for urgent action to ensure the safety of the global blood supply. According to the authors:3

“… many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system …

ased on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks.”

I sure hope I don’t ever need a blood transfusion, because I might get infected with Zoombie blood from dumb vaxxers like you…we may have to quarantine you dumb MFers.

Version 1 : Received: 14 March 2024 / Approved: 15 March 2024 / Online: 15 March 2024 (08:54:06 CET)

Abstract

The coronavirus pandemic was declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2020, and a global genetic vaccination program has been rapidly implemented as a fundamental solution. However, many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system. In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks. We expect that this proposal will serve as a basis for discussion on how to address post-vaccination syndrome and its consequences following these genetic vaccination programs.

Researchers Call for Urgent Action to Address Mass Contamination of Blood Supply

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com
May 28, 2024
In a recent meta-analysis1,2 posted on preprints.org, Japanese researchers warn of potentially deadly risks to patients who receive blood from people who have taken mRNA COVID jabs and call for urgent action to ensure the safety of the global blood supply. According to the authors:3

“… many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system …

ased on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks.”
And from the fringes of the internet here comes an article quoting from some so-called medical something.

Can you other an actual medical study?

And from the fringes of the internet here comes an article quoting from some so-called medical something.

Can you other an actual medical study?
See? Dumb. You are more dumb than any Trumper I’ve ever met.

See? Dumb. You are more dumb than any Trumper I’ve ever met.
I don’t need some fringe anti-vaccine idiot trying to convince me or the medical community of a problem with a vaccine that has saved millions.

I don’t need some fringe anti-vaccine idiot trying to convince me or the medical community of a problem with a vaccine that has saved millions.
It’s not fringe doofus. It’s from a bunch of Japanese doctors. However dumb fucks like you can’t allow anything that conflicts with your love of Big Pharma and the criminal establishment because of…..Trump.

It’s not fringe doofus. It’s from a bunch of Japanese doctors. However dumb fucks like you can’t allow anything that conflicts with your love of Big Pharma and the criminal establishment because of…..Trump.
A bunch of doctors?

Over a billion people have taken the vaccines and where are the numbers of extra deaths?

Means nothing. Stop posting.
Has he named any of the millions saved? Should be one helluva list. It’s kind of like how global warming was supposed to destroy the world 15 years ago, now 50 years from now. 🤦‍♂️

Karma at work! :dunno:

1717020070571.png

Forum List

Back