The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I have the Moderna one and all the boosters .
I hope you make it…
1717327426208.png

How’s your heart these days? You better get it checked before it’s too late.
My heart is just fine felony fuckup.

Also, don’t get any of your offspring vaccinated from Polio. The Salk vaccine is dangerous.

My heart is just fine felony fuckup.

Also, don’t get any of your offspring vaccinated from Polio. The Salk vaccine is dangerous.
Felony fuckup? What is that? Is it your wish all who refused the vax committed a felony?

Vaccines suck. Learn something for once.

Felony fuckup? What is that? Is it your wish all who refused the vax committed a felony?

Vaccines suck. Learn something for once.
Again, keep drinking unpasteurized milk and shut the felony fuckup then.

However, you need to recognize your place. Those of us who saw through the scam are obviously far more intelligent than you can ever hope to be. So, next time listen to us my poor boy.
Listen up BOY. ^^^^^

The Conspiracy Theorists make up Fake Data.
Use terms like "Clot Shot" "Death Jab" "Excessive Deaths" "Get another Booster"

But you ignore ANY data of those that "Denied" the vaccine, and therefore died or are suffering today.
The anti-vax will claim that
"ALL that took the Jab are Doomed"
and
"All the refused the Jab are living perfectly healthy lives."

All of which is CT BS.

Did you think milk pasteurization and vaccine development are the same?

Odd.
Do you think that "Gain of Function" is bad......meaning its ONLY use is an effort to destroy humanity??????

Did you think milk pasteurization and vaccine development are the same?

Odd.
Nope, I just know you lower educated maga felony fuckup don’t trust the science of pasteurization.

Just like you don’t trust science on vaccines, climate, moon landings, assassinations and the earth being round.

Do you think that "Gain of Function" is bad......meaning its ONLY use is an effort to destroy humanity??????
Wild, I just kicked the crap out of you on one subject, so now this. Without answering my question, you asked another.

Such a dem cuck.

Nope, I just know you lower educated maga felony fuckup don’t trust the science of pasteurization.

Just like you don’t trust science on vaccines, climate, moon landings, assassinations and the earth being round.

I don’t? I grew up on a dairy farm doofus.

I’ve had multiple vaccines. But I don’t take ones as useless as this faux vaccine.

Did you have a point?

Listen up BOY. ^^^^^

The Conspiracy Theorists make up Fake Data.
Use terms like "Clot Shot" "Death Jab" "Excessive Deaths" "Get another Booster"

But you ignore ANY data of those that "Denied" the vaccine, and therefore died or are suffering today.
The anti-vax will claim that
"ALL that took the Jab are Doomed"
and
"All the refused the Jab are living perfectly healthy lives."

All of which is CT BS.
Fake data?

Like the vaccinated can’t get sick or die?

Or maybe, the vaccinated can’t spread covid?

Like that?

Forum List

Back