The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Did people say this after Thalidomide too?
Seldane?
Vioxx?

Are you claiming that the Pharma Meds are Always Great or what?
That's a low IQ non sequitur that people of low ability have to invent for themselves.

It's the dumbest fallacy in history. But it very much can be counted on to appear, when talking to a certain type.

Why would you politicize a phony vaccine?
So is this "phony vaccine" you allege the same thing as "the vax"? Is there really only one? How about "the jab"? A "booster"? All the same thing? Do you find being more explicit kills you? Why hasn't ivermectin gotten rid of RFK, Jr's brain worm yet? Tried hydroxychloroquine lately? Clorox? Asked your doctor about ingesting a black lamp or two?

When did you start judging vaccines with political bias.

Bet that you believe Polio was just going to fade away on its own.
When they decided to skip the hundred year precedent of testing new vaccines for 10 years before declaring them “safe”.

You have no science proving these WuFlu “vaccines” are safe, because no such long term studies were performed.

That's a low IQ non sequitur that people of low ability have to invent for themselves.

It's the dumbest fallacy in history. But it very much can be counted on to appear, when talking to a certain type.

Ad hominem over and over means you have nothing else

but we knew this

So is this "phony vaccine" you allege the same thing as "the vax"? Is there really only one? How about "the jab"? A "booster"? All the same thing? Do you find being more explicit kills you? Why hasn't ivermectin gotten rid of RFK, Jr's brain worm yet? Tried hydroxychloroquine lately? Clorox? Asked your doctor about ingesting a black lamp or two?
You know the vax is ineffective. It doesn’t prevent infection or transmission, yet you still support it. I guess you think it’s more important to support your political party over health, because TRUMP! Yet this makes no sense since Dumb Don supports the vax.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yes, it is. Anything that contradicts the cult.

Leave it now before it kills you.
So let me try to understand. You support big pharma’s phony vax that is entirely ineffective, because of the Trump cult.

Do you fail to see how ignorant that is?

And you've survived? How is that possible? Btw, which is "the vax"?

My friend did not. Mid-40s, big vaxxer and booster. Went to the hospital, basically never came home. Dead of cancer not six weeks later.

This poison messes with your immune system. You can rail against me and call me whatever you want; I'm grateful I didn't get it and am LIVID that my kids were made to for college.

My friend did not. Mid-40s, big vaxxer and booster. Went to the hospital, basically never came home. Dead of cancer not six weeks later.

This poison messes with your immune system. You can rail against me and call me whatever you want; I'm grateful I didn't get it and am LIVID that my kids were made to for college.
Life's a crapshoot. No guarantees except death and taxes. Get used to it. Embrace the struggle. Beats the alternative.

Life's a crapshoot. No guarantees except death and taxes. Get used to it. Embrace the struggle. Beats the alternative.

What they did to almost all of you with the vaccine was not a "crapshoot". My kids were vaccinated in their early 20s. They had NO benefit from this, none. It was all only potential risks. That breaks every medical guideline and oath out there, yet here you were calling me all kinds of names because I was skeptical.

Maybe next time avoid the Moral Panic and think more critically. I'm sure glad I did.

Forum List

Back