The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

true, but there is no history of healthy young people dropping dead from heart problems, and what do they all have in common? the covid vax.
But you are wrong and the percentages were going up before covid.

f you're in your 20s, 30s or 40s, you might believe you have plenty of time before you need to start thinking about your heart health and your chances of having a heart attack.

But new research shows that heart attacks – often associated with older men – are increasingly occurring in younger people, especially women. Researchers studied more than 28,000 people hospitalized for heart attacks from 1995 to 2014, and they found that the rate of heart attacks in patients ages 35 to 54 has increased from 27 percent to 32 percent.

dated before covid

There’s good news and bad news. Although Americans are suffering fewer heart attacks as a whole, the rate of heart attacks for people under 40 is increasing.

If you or anyone did any research besides the Q articles you would find heart attacks were increasing in seemingly health younger people in the years leading up to Covid.

Absolutely. All the same, their economy has been harmed with all of this unlike your claim.

China's Covid controls are hurting more of the economy

China’s Economy Ends Year in Slump as Covid Infections Surge

But I know, you know better because you buy things from China.
CNBC and Bloomberg, hardly unbiased sources.

all true, but there is medical evidence that the covid vax causes certain heart issues in healthy young people.
Very rare and typical of good vaccines. All there is bad about COVID vaccines is the GOP garbage propaganda machine bringing up every little problem, all of which they got over really. People don't die from the vaccine. Sorry about that change the channel...

the vaccines for smallpox, diptheria, tetanus, etc have been around fo years and work with no side effects, not true for the covid vax.

There are many idiotic anti vaxers posting lies about the traditional vaccines, but the covid vax has been proven to be dangerous, especially to those under 25.

And nutjobs such as yourself spread baseless rumors about smallpox, measles and polio vaccines

You guys just won’t quit in your desire to see people die

Very rare and typical of good vaccines. All there is bad about COVID vaccines is the GOP garbage propaganda machine bringing up every little problem, all of which they got over really. People don't die from the vaccine. Sorry about that change the channel...

It’s very rare, and then it doesn’t happen at all………

IN THE SAME POST?

Why do I need a booster I have not been sick since my shotz in 2021. In fact I did have COVID in December 2019- January 2020 I was having long COVID issues until I gotz DER shotz and felt better and have stayed that was since.
If you don’t get the booster covid will kill you. GO TODAY!!! OR DIE!!!!

And nutjobs such as yourself spread baseless rumors about smallpox, measles and polio vaccines

This is incorrect. There are a small subset that deny vaccines period. People like Redfish is only pushing politics. There is no political gain to promoting anti-vaccines overall.

I have questions about all of this. I have problems with all of this. None of them are related to pushing one party or the other. Not so with many.

Your nonsensical comparison of the two different types of vaccines has been explained to you several times now.

You’ve lost every time, but you keep coming back for more.

🤦‍♂️

I hope you got all five shots. You did, right?
Absolutely, I'm not stupid or brainwashed functionally stupid. Your orange clown and ridiculous propaganda dwelled on every tiny problem with the vaccines. Nobody died from them and they got over them. change the god damn channel for Chrissake. lol.

Did @SweetSue92 get her shingles shot?

Not sure.

But she does still go see a doctor and takes the meds they prescribe even though they and the Pharm companies cannot be trusted at all.

Forum List

Back