The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

not at the current numbers. if you have valid stats proving otherwise please post them.

You've not posted anything showing current numbers of those vaccinated and a higher death rate. You note it's all "hidden".

Don't expect out of others what you yourself will not do.

I buy products from China every month for resale here, I have first hand knowledge, I doubt that you do.

Well that settles it. You are keeping China's economy afloat. Never mind that you note you are a part of the problem.

And when the doctors say it could not be the vaccine, it is psych, the doctors just cannot admit they are wrong, so they lie. Sillyville.

You've not posted anything showing current numbers of those vaccinated and a higher death rate. You note it's all "hidden".

Don't expect out of others what you yourself will not do.
fyi

You are correct. I know a health care professional that told me this.
Might want to revisit this "fact." COVID patients costs more, because they were sicker. The facilities and doctors did not get a bonus for diagnosis of COVID.

Might want to revisit this "fact." COVID patients costs more, because they were sicker. The facilities and doctors did not get a bonus for diagnosis of COVID.
You need to do more research.

These government payments were paid ON TOP of the patients insurance coverage, so yes, in many cases they were a bonus.

you said there was no increase, I think its up to you to prove that allegation.

Nope, I did not say that.

You said it did not happen prior to the COVID shot, I said it did. That is all I said.

And I provided support that it took place prior to the COVID shots.

Now, you are claiming it is happening more.

Please support your claim

my contribution is tiny compared to the total from Wal Mart and many others.

Absolutely. All the same, their economy has been harmed with all of this unlike your claim.

China's Covid controls are hurting more of the economy

China’s Economy Ends Year in Slump as Covid Infections Surge

But I know, you know better because you buy things from China.

I am in business to make a profit, so is Wal Mart and they are a million times larger than me. I would prefer US products but they are simply not available.

Yes, WalMart is larger than you, but you are no different than them.

Forum List

Back