The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Not sure.

But she does still go see a doctor and takes the meds they prescribe even though they and the Pharm companies cannot be trusted at all.
All of which were tested for 8 to 12 years before release.

Enjoy being a Guinea Pig.

This is incorrect. There are a small subset that deny vaccines period. People like Redfish is only pushing politics. There is no political gain to promoting anti-vaccines overall.

I have questions about all of this. I have problems with all of this. None of them are related to pushing one party or the other. Not so with many.
Trump and Russians and Chinese and Iranians see political gain in causing chaos so that people lose respect for institutions based on total BS8 garbage propaganda. This is the worst thing that's ever happened to the United States...

There is one crap POS propaganda outlet in the modern world, and that is fox period end of story. All trump had to do to take over the GOP was watch fox for a few years lol. Then he followed into the algorithm craziness on the Internet conspiracy network lol...
And you obediently watch and listen to and believe all the other propaganda outlets driven by only one party.

Once again you have shown your hate and lack of thinking.

Your nonsensical comparison of the two different types of vaccines has been explained to you several times now.

You’ve lost every time, but you keep coming back for more.

🤦‍♂️
He’s a whack job partisan. So, there’s that.

Trump and Russians and Chinese and Iranians see political gain in causing chaos so that people lose respect for institutions based on total BS8 garbage propaganda. This is the worst thing that's ever happened to the United States...

I read this in the same way I read Redfish's posts. It's sad what they two cults have done to us.

You must be blind and stupid by choice. There are infants born to die from heart issues. A bad heart doesn't discriminate via age, sex or race, it simply kills you and it kills all ages of humans.
Brought to you by Pfizer…AGAIN!

Science will tell you that this vaccine generation is 20 years old and based on proven good vaccines against the flu and other similar diseases. So where do you get your Russian propaganda, anti American super dupe?
Yeah it’s anti-American not to take the vax.

Can’t fix stuuuuuuuupid!!

Science will tell you that this vaccine generation is 20 years old and based on proven good vaccines against the flu and other similar diseases. So where do you get your Russian propaganda, anti American super dupe?

Where do you get this crap? The flu vaccine is nowhere close to mRNA technology? 🤦‍♂️

All of which were tested for 8 to 12 years before release.

Enjoy being a Guinea Pig.

Ranitidine was tested for 8 to 12 years before release and sold on the market for another 20 before being pulled due to its cancer causing properties.

You seem nervous. How many shots did you get? Hopefully not four or more
1673396825395052.png

Lol. You’re very funny.

Do you still think there is any truth to the statement the Covid vax is safe and effective?

Back in the middle ages, doctors used leeches on patients, as safe and effective treatment.
Some patients "died suddenly" from blood loss, and for those who didn't die, doctors claimed the reason they survived was because of the leeches.

1672544318781823.jpg

I guess there is no way to determine the truth. According to you, the vax is safe and effective if you believe it is.

LMFAO!
Reagan one said: "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Well, It's never too late to give respect when respect is due... THANK you, Darwin.

We still use leeches today. What is the point of this little cartoon thingy?

I should have warn all those with IQ of 69 (mildly retarded) and below that "cartoon thingy" is related to the text written above it.
If you don't see the point... than most likely, you are the point.

Before we go any further, please answer, how many shots did you get so far?

Forum List

Back