The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I should have warn all those with IQ of 69 (mildly retarded) and below that "cartoon thingy" is related to the text written above it.
If you don't see the point... than most likely, you are the point.

Before we go any further, please answer, how many shots did you get so far?
My point was your cartoon thingy is stupid and does not apply to today's medical science.

You made my point.

So your point is that no matter how much testing and how long it something has been on the market there is no guarantee it is safe?

Yes, I do agree with that point.

So your point is that no matter how much testing and how long it something has been on the market there is no guarantee it is safe?

Yes, I do agree with that point.

Agreed, but we were discussing vaccines that were mandated with no long term testing.

Oh, so they can be trusted some of the time.

How do you determine when they can be trusted and when they cannot?

When the technology has never undergone long term testing, the material is used on the public without the company facing any liability for injury/death and the profit for doing so is exorbitantly high.

I had COVID before they knew what it was. Then all the recommenced shots. Then had it again a few months ago.
1648615068138.gif

They documented people who came in with COVID and subsequently died

Great, so let's use your analogy....

If they could count anyone who died that had a positive test as a "COVID death", then we can call anyone who dies with the "vaccine" in them a "Vax death".

Forum List

Back