The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Reality and fine journalism and democracy are not a cult..." Democrats" are just as bad is total crap based on baloney. That's where you go off the rails.... The only problem with Democrats is they are forced to the right by garbage propaganda of the GOP....

"fine journalism"

So, you still believe what media told you, that Trump colluded with Russians, that Steele dossier is real, that if you take a jab you won't get COVID, and that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.

Reality and fine journalism and democracy are not a cult..." Democrats" are just as bad is total crap based on baloney. That's where you go off the rails.... The only problem with Democrats is they are forced to the right by garbage propaganda of the GOP....
No, they promote the left in a further attempt to gain power, which is all that they are interested in. The right does not make them lie, they do that just fine all by themselves and take those unable to think or use logic along with them.

Nonthinkers and an inability to use logic, sounds just like you.

The mother reached out to multiple doctors who said the vaccine was not the cause...and what? The vaccine is not the cause.
You, stone cold fucking dead by 2025, you are demonstrating abject denial of reality, a predicate symptom of psychosis, a great many will be dying over the next two years, likely including yourself, Biden Booster up sweetie-pie, get that fourth or fifth jab today, and remember that Obedience mask, wear that sucker full time all the time, even to bed each night, wear that sucker as badge of psychotic fascist pride, wear it to your own funeral, which could be soon! :banana:

Extremely, extremely rare

The antivax assholes convince the morons that they are more likely to die of the jab
Not rare according to the medical community. The "assholes" would be you idiots who claim an untested or researched bax is harmful and must be taken by everyone. Then try to deny the actual results.

Never al.low actual facts, just go on with y our poisonous lies.

Take the vax, see if in 5 years you are healthy. I am betting not so much.

The only side who got masters is yours.
You agreed with their lockdowns, not us.
You agreed with masking, and double masking, not us.
You supported closing schools and businesses, not us.
They told you to take a jab, and you took it, not us.
Then they told you to take it again, and again, and you did it again, not us.
You agreed with firing, and refusing services to those who didn't take a jab, not us.
You support unconstitutional jab mandate, not us.

Based on all that, who do you think is ruled by masters, you or us?
You are making quite the assumption there, bubba. I did none of the things that your masters required, in fact I spoke out against them and have refused any injections that the government has required.

Looks like you reposted the list they gave you to agree to submit yourself to. I will never do so and will fight against any demand that I do so.

A little research prior to your attempts say what I believe and do. You are bound to be wrong.

You are making quite the assumption there, bubba. I did none of the things that your masters required, in fact I spoke out against them and have refused any injections that the government has required.

Looks like you reposted the list they gave you to agree to submit yourself to. I will never do so and will fight against any demand that I do so.

A little research prior to your attempts say what I believe and do. You are bound to be wrong.

And who those "masters", in your opinion, would be?

Why would any mother allow a healthy child be a part of clinical trials? If they had a rare cancer and would die without the possibility of a new drug? O.K. but why would a mother ever allow a healthy child do so?
Virtue signaling, a sad state of affairs on our society today.

why don't you change the channel for God's sake to a news channel instead of listening to pro republican pro chaos pro disrespect for American institutions, brainwashed functional moron... This story was everywhere except fox and still is, ignoramus.

We’ve had 3+ years to educate ourselves and those that don’t have the slightest idea what they are talking about keep showing up.

No, Franco the sheep, the two vaccines are no where near the same:

Define rampant. It did happen, regularly. To convince me you would have to present before and after vaccine data, comparative studies and control for other variables. Dont get me wrong, it might happen, but did you know aspirins can cause gastric bleeding?
Show us the data to show us it’s the same.

No, they promote the left in a further attempt to gain power, which is all that they are interested in. The right does not make them lie, they do that just fine all by themselves and take those unable to think or use logic along with them.

Nonthinkers and an inability to use logic, sounds just like you.
Meanwhile you are the only people in the world that think there was election fraud or global warming hoax or vaccine hoax or that the rich pay enough in taxes or all kinds of other misinformation and ridiculous conspiracies. Pedophiles the Biden crime family- a little evidence would actually be nice... Democrats are interested in progress and justice, everyone in the world knows it except you people... the brainwashed conspiracy nut jobs.

Not rare according to the medical community. The "assholes" would be you idiots who claim an untested or researched bax is harmful and must be taken by everyone. Then try to deny the actual results.

Never al.low actual facts, just go on with y our poisonous lies.

Take the vax, see if in 5 years you are healthy. I am betting not so much.

CDC, WHO and almost all global medical professionals say otherwise

Only Conservative vaccine deniers say otherwise

Forum List

Back