The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Everybody knows it but brainwashed conspiracy nut conservatives everywhere...
1674348677841293.jpg

Not rare according to the medical community. The "assholes" would be you idiots who claim an untested or researched bax is harmful and must be taken by everyone. Then try to deny the actual results.

Never al.low actual facts, just go on with y our poisonous lies.

Take the vax, see if in 5 years you are healthy. I am betting not so much.
This family of vaccines has been investigated since 1930 for coronavirus and has worked since SARS. Please you people know nothing factual. Poor America

Everybody knows it but brainwashed conspiracy nut conservatives everywhere...

Speaking of conspiracies...

You still believe that Trump colluded with Russians, that Steele dossier is real, that if you take a jab you won't get COVID, and that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.

And you're calling us nut jobs? :laughing0301:

Anyways, how many shots you got so far?

my link says the coronavirus has been worked on since 1930 and the vaccine has worked since SARS. So STHU lol

Did you even read the link? The testing of the mRNA vaccine was discontinued due to lack of funding AND the SARS virus was no longer around. 🤦‍♂️

The mother reached out to multiple doctors who said the vaccine was not the cause...and what? The vaccine is not the cause.
Don’t you know it’s a conspiracy, and that 99% of the physicians in the country are in on it, and the media’s covering it up, and it’s probably all a plan by the Illuminati to microchip us all?

Speaking of conspiracies...

You still believe that Trump colluded with Russians, that Steele dossier is real, that if you take a jab you won't get COVID, and that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.

And you're calling us nut jobs? :laughing0301:

Anyways, how many shots you got so far?
I hang out on some liberal sites. The only place I hear talking about the bolded points above, are conservobots accusing others of talking about these points. No one on either side that are not nut jobs talk about these anymore.

I hang out on some liberal sites. The only place I hear talking about the bolded points above, are conservobots accusing others of talking about these points. No one on either side that are not nut jobs talk about these anymore.

You lefties were talking about it for four years. You would be still talking about it, but you can't because it's proven its all a lie.

The question was not does anyone talk about it, but do you still believe in it? Your reply implies you do.

When the technology has never undergone long term testing, the material is used on the public without the company facing any liability for injury/death and the profit for doing so is exorbitantly high.

This Golfing Gator

It's not difficult. Or, if you trust Pharma implicitly, why didn't you get all five shots, but stop at two--even with COPD?

OK, I remain unconvinced. I still think the antivaxxers are crazy. And the evidence is on my side, and you know it is not on yours.
Show me the studies that show the before and after numbers, where are they?

You lefties were talking about it for four years. You would be still talking about it, but you can't because it's proven its all a lie.

The question was not does anyone talk about it, but do you still believe in it? Your reply implies you do.
You are making up stuff so you can feel like you win the discussion because you really dont know enough to debate the points. You can not tell me what I talk about, hear, or believe, so why are you trying to tell me what I believe? Might it be that is how things work on your far right wing sites?

You are making the outrageous claims. Present some evidence.
What outrageous claim did I make? I simply asked for links to any studies supporting your claims. You can’t provide them, where are the studies?

Forum List

Back