The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

This family of vaccines has been investigated since 1930 for coronavirus and has worked since SARS. Please you people know nothing factual. Poor America
Yet Covid19 just slipped by all of your "intense" study. You just can't help yourself and keep from lying. You seem to fail to remember that the covid vaccines were just developed two years ago, much to the opposition of the democrats.

Yet Covid19 just slipped by all of your "intense" study. You just can't help yourself and keep from lying. You seem to fail to remember that the covid vaccines were just developed two years ago, much to the opposition of the democrats.
Read the damn link, it's all about how the family that this vaccine comes from was started in 1930 and perfected when SARS came along. Read try it try changing the channel. How anybody could think that anybody was against the vaccine development...

Prove it, show the numbers that you’re basing that statement on. How are you coming to that conclusion?

Simple fact. You are the one arguing there is some great change but oddly it's not on you to prove that.

Is 40% increase in all-cause mortality so far is proof good enough to you?

The demographic structure of the United States was available from CDC Wonder online database,5 and the COVID-19 vaccine coverage rate from CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.6 These data were used to calculate the proportion of deaths within 7 days after receiving COVID-19 vaccination per 100 1000 vaccinated persons,

But it was still much lower than the background mortality rate (the 7-day mortality rate in the US population) in 2019 (Table 1).

Waiting for your counter citation.

Once again yu claim a clear fallacy. Claiming to know what all the people in the world know and think.

Step away from the MSM and look around for yourself. Speak to real people, not just the media. It would make you at least sound less stupid and bigoted.
I watch plenty of fox and I have many friends who are nut job trumpers and I know what their crap is... Try actually watching any of the hundreds of other networks and newspapers and not just the three that your scumbag hero Murdoch owns...

I watch plenty of fox and I have many friends who are nut job trumpers and I know what their crap is... Try actually watching any of the hundreds of other networks and newspapers and not just the three that your scumbag hero Murdoch owns...
The amazing thing is that when certain news stories are breaking, watching the difference in coverage between Fox News, CNN, and the regular broadcast news..

The amazing thing is that when certain news stories are breaking, watching the difference in coverage between Fox News, CNN, and the regular broadcast news..
Fox News is always the different one, and they don't cover a lot of stuff at all, and they sometimes take hours to decide exactly what their coverage should be and exactly what bias they should show to keep up the web of lies. They are a disgrace. CNN is doing more news now and less punditry but they do have that problem. Of course they have to try and keep up with fox and fact checking...

This Golfing Gator

It's not difficult. Or, if you trust Pharma implicitly, why didn't you get all five shots, but stop at two--even with COPD?

The motive is always profit, that is what drives Pharma and every other company.

We have a long list of meds that were tested for 10 years and on the market for another couple decades and then BOOM they are pulled due to a problem.

As for my view of Pharma, I view them the same for everything they put out, from the COVID vax to my inhaler to the aspirin on my shelf.

I stopped at two because that was all that was needed. I do not use my inhaler twice a day like I am told as I do not think it is necessary.

The demographic structure of the United States was available from CDC Wonder online database,5 and the COVID-19 vaccine coverage rate from CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.6 These data were used to calculate the proportion of deaths within 7 days after receiving COVID-19 vaccination per 100 1000 vaccinated persons,

But it was still much lower than the background mortality rate (the 7-day mortality rate in the US population) in 2019 (Table 1).

Waiting for your counter citation.

When you guys said "respected journal" you were referring to "Chinese Medical Association"?

How can you trust either, Chinese, or CDC, the government organization that lied to us about everything related to COVID?
Speaking of CDC, they finally released their VAERS safety monitoring analyses, because of FOIA, and results clearly shows why they tried to hide them.

Data from UK and Australia shows that people seeking emergency help and staying in hospitals are almost exclusively "vaccinated". This one is from Australia.

1674434252978.png

NSW respiratory surveillance reports

I was stunned to see the story of Maddie de Garay featured on Fox News Morning just now. They are much, much more moderate than Tucker Carlson, who featured Maddie's story 18 months ago.

In short, Maddie was signed up for the Pfizer vaccine trial and suffered a severe systemic reaction shortly after. Since, she has been in a wheelchair and on a feeding tube. Her mother says Pfizer has not been in touch with them.

This vaccine should have NEVER been cleared for children and young adults--and is highly questionable for anyone.

Man, the dam is breaking fast. Thank God.

So, the former 1-term fuckup killed her?

Forum List

Back