The DANGEROUS ESCALATION of Online Censorship

This forum is full of cancer. Won't be sticking around here long, then you can go back to your liberal circle jerk.

Sorry bub, this forum's a bit of a rougher ride.

Yes, we have members with cancer, too.

I didn't click the video.

Here's why:

A while back there was a poster posting similar videos, and they were all kinda long..

Just as soon as you start getting into it, you realize it's all about..

DA JOOOOOOOS! Run for yur lives!!!!!!! :eek:

This forum is full of cancer. Won't be sticking around here long, then you can go back to your liberal circle jerk.

Sorry bub, this forum's a bit of a rougher ride.

Yes, we have members with cancer, too.

I didn't click the video.

Here's why:

A while back there was a poster posting similar videos, and they were all kinda long..

Just as soon as you start getting into it, you realize it's all about..

DA JOOOOOOOS! Run for yur lives!!!!!!! :eek:

The video is not about jews, man. Good grief...

this thread, any minute now:
View attachment 147034

You only joined the other day, the majority of members give new people a chance and most people would agree that Facebook and Twitter etc are a disgrace with their Anti-Free Speech and Anti-Free Thought positions.

Also when confronted with a Troll it's best to ignore, don't Troll the Troll, just ignore it.

I forgot that you could block people on message boards, it's been years since I used one. I've already set a few of these degenerates to ignore.
Why did you give yourself such a name?
I don't agree that giving the heave ho to Stormfront will in some way damage my right of free speech. Every individual who used that website is still free to speak his/her mind and they can publish a newsletter or mag same as they used to and they can individually go on sites like this one and speak their mind freely. They can hold conferences and rallies (I suggest not outside for a bit) same as they've always done. I think it's lovely that only their members are going to hear their poison, not disturbed or vulnerable folks who could be "recruited" from anywhere to this absolutely disgusting organization.
Replace Stormfront with liberals; and many would agree with you. That's the point you pretend not to get. But you will... The pendulum swings both ways after all. Then we'll see how indifferent you are to the silencing of opinions.

What they also do not comprehend is that just by shutting something down and censoring, you cannot shut down ideas and philosophical beliefs, they exist forever from generation to generation.

The whole shutting down of things situation is evident that they are losing the battle for minds and they are doubling down because they are afraid that too many people do not support The Agenda.

I agree, the internet is in serious danger of being censored from all angles; it was bad enough when it was just hosting companies restricting free speech. Now we have domain name registrars restricting free speech as well (yea I am talking about stormfront) Down side is it's already too late.

At some point you lefty fools are going to be burned, your going to say something off the cuff (and I've been here long enough to see some of the horrid things you folks say) and boom you'll be shut down, your favorite site will be removed, your social media posts edited or deleted, accounts closed, etc. You don't care now because you think the censors are on "your side," but what's "okay" and "censorable" will change over time, it always does. Laugh it up while it's still funny to you because once it starts going away, it's going to disappear really fast and before you know it we might as well live in North Korea or Russia where there is no freedom of speech on the internet and only "approved" information is allowed out for public consumption.

You can already see the devastating effects this kind of shit has; stop visiting any other information site on the web, get all your news from the MSM and then come back here to this site (which actually does pretty good at giving news from all fronts) and realize what you've missed. I get that you want to hate President Trump, so all the MSM's bullshit with him is "okay" in your book because it feeds your dislike of him, but at some point you folks will open your eyes and realize that letting the media pick your president for you isn't very smart at all - and yes, that is exactly what is going on, and why we suddenly have a rash of right side view points being scoured from the internet (because President Trump proved without a doubt that the internet could get around the media's stranglehold on public opinion.)

I feel damned sorry for you "wool blinded" sheep who cannot see the slaughterhouse on the other side of the pasture. On the other hand, you won't even know whats happening until it's too late and you find your muzzles taped up so you can't complain about it being your turn. ~shrug~

I saw it coming with like.. GoDaddy and web.com mass-purchasing domain names.

I'm sure there's still some tool out there where you could plug in a bunch of variables to get something remotely similar to what you're looking for.

Do I like the way Stormfront got shut down? No.

Could it have been prevented by them hosting their own site? Yes.

Quite certain this site is hosted in an identical fashion to the way Stormfront was.

I agree, the internet is in serious danger of being censored from all angles; it was bad enough when it was just hosting companies restricting free speech. Now we have domain name registrars restricting free speech as well (yea I am talking about stormfront) Down side is it's already too late.

At some point you lefty fools are going to be burned, your going to say something off the cuff (and I've been here long enough to see some of the horrid things you folks say) and boom you'll be shut down, your favorite site will be removed, your social media posts edited or deleted, accounts closed, etc. You don't care now because you think the censors are on "your side," but what's "okay" and "censorable" will change over time, it always does. Laugh it up while it's still funny to you because once it starts going away, it's going to disappear really fast and before you know it we might as well live in North Korea or Russia where there is no freedom of speech on the internet and only "approved" information is allowed out for public consumption.

You can already see the devastating effects this kind of shit has; stop visiting any other information site on the web, get all your news from the MSM and then come back here to this site (which actually does pretty good at giving news from all fronts) and realize what you've missed. I get that you want to hate President Trump, so all the MSM's bullshit with him is "okay" in your book because it feeds your dislike of him, but at some point you folks will open your eyes and realize that letting the media pick your president for you isn't very smart at all - and yes, that is exactly what is going on, and why we suddenly have a rash of right side view points being scoured from the internet (because President Trump proved without a doubt that the internet could get around the media's stranglehold on public opinion.)

I feel damned sorry for you "wool blinded" sheep who cannot see the slaughterhouse on the other side of the pasture. On the other hand, you won't even know whats happening until it's too late and you find your muzzles taped up so you can't complain about it being your turn. ~shrug~
No, you folks who use your privilege of free speech to spread hate for fellow Americans are the ones who blew your chance, fouled your own nest. No one is going to take away a reasonable person's freedom of speech. You have no right to broadcast your views internationally because they denigrate and demean whole groups of people unfairly. Maybe that's okay some places, but I'm glad that hosting company booted Stormfront off and I hope they don't find another to host them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wait, you mean like the way 'you folks' spread your hate for the President of the United States? Or Trump supporters? Or the alt-right? Or religious folks?

Trust me the tables will turn at some point and you won't like being on the receiving end of it any more than us right lean's do. Its okay though little sheep, chew your cud some more...
Political arguments are not the same as racial and religious bigotry. Disagreeing over abortion or how the President conducts himself does not equal "hate speech." It can get pretty ugly, I agree, though.

"Political arguments are not the same as racial and religious bigotry."

BLM supporters can state "Kill All White People", "Death to Whitey", "The only good White person is a dead one"

The God Haters can post "Fuck Jesus", "Death to Christians"

This is acceptable it does not get censorsed, actually it's actively encouraged. The above is Hate Speech.
Funny, but the people I hear who represent BLM don't say those things when discussing their viewpoints. It is certainly not part of their mission statement. I don't know anything about God haters. I stay out of arguments about religion.
I agree that if an organization does REALLY and TRULY stands for supremacy over another race or religion, and advocates removing that group from the country or the planet, that they should be labelled a hate group, no matter which group they are representing. Maybe their are individuals in BLM that are given a "pass" because people are so afraid of being erroneously labeled a "racist," but extreme individuals in every movement can sometimes give the whole movement a bad name. I don't know what you do about that. It is definitely not the case with the Stormfront crowd, though. That is their mission and they aren't afraid to say so.

No, you folks who use your privilege of free speech to spread hate for fellow Americans are the ones who blew your chance, fouled your own nest. No one is going to take away a reasonable person's freedom of speech. You have no right to broadcast your views internationally because they denigrate and demean whole groups of people unfairly. Maybe that's okay some places, but I'm glad that hosting company booted Stormfront off and I hope they don't find another to host them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wait, you mean like the way 'you folks' spread your hate for the President of the United States? Or Trump supporters? Or the alt-right? Or religious folks?

Trust me the tables will turn at some point and you won't like being on the receiving end of it any more than us right lean's do. Its okay though little sheep, chew your cud some more...
Political arguments are not the same as racial and religious bigotry. Disagreeing over abortion or how the President conducts himself does not equal "hate speech." It can get pretty ugly, I agree, though.
You don't have the authority to make that differentiation on behalf of everyone else. And that's the insipid totalitarinism that is leftist ideology. You aren't content with controlling what you believe. You want to force others to believe it too. Barring that... You'd like to eliminate, or silence differing, or competing beliefs.

the govt regulating the internet is a bad idea. They can touch gold and turn it into horseshit

Till its your turn... And someone decides to silence the liberal filth, that you,and your ilk issue forth... Then you'll be singing a different tune. And no one will hear it.
I've never called for ending any race or religion or said they were dumber than me or inferior to me. So why would my words be "censored?"

BLM supporters can state "Kill All White People", "Death to Whitey", "The only good White person is a dead one"

This is acceptable it does not get censorsed, actually it's actively encouraged. The above is Hate Speech.

Funny, but the people I hear who represent BLM don't say those things when discussing their viewpoints. It is certainly not part of their mission statement. I don't know anything about God haters. I stay out of arguments about religion.
I agree that if an organization does REALLY and TRULY stands for supremacy over another race or religion, and advocates removing that group from the country or the planet, that they should be labelled a hate group, no matter which group they are representing. Maybe their are individuals in BLM that are given a "pass" because people are so afraid of being erroneously labeled a "racist," but extreme individuals in every movement can sometimes give the whole movement a bad name. I don't know what you do about that. It is definitely not the case with the Stormfront crowd, though. That is their mission and they aren't afraid to say so.

The point there illustrates how pathetic this all is, the fanatical Political Correctness horsecrap.

BLM are a Hate Organisation, they preach Hate and advocate Open Violence against White people, especially White police officers and some of their members have killed police officers eg. Dallas, Texas.

Yet BLM are given a pass because they are Black Supremacists, shutting them down would according to the insanity of Political Correctness be racist.

this thread, any minute now:
View attachment 147034

You only joined the other day, the majority of members give new people a chance and most people would agree that Facebook and Twitter etc are a disgrace with their Anti-Free Speech and Anti-Free Thought positions.

Also when confronted with a Troll it's best to ignore, don't Troll the Troll, just ignore it.

I forgot that you could block people on message boards, it's been years since I used one. I've already set a few of these degenerates to ignore.
I don't agree that giving the heave ho to Stormfront will in some way damage my right of free speech. Every individual who used that website is still free to speak his/her mind and they can publish a newsletter or mag same as they used to and they can individually go on sites like this one and speak their mind freely. They can hold conferences and rallies (I suggest not outside for a bit) same as they've always done. I think it's lovely that only their members are going to hear their poison, not disturbed or vulnerable folks who could be "recruited" from anywhere to this absolutely disgusting organization.
Replace Stormfront with liberals; and many would agree with you. That's the point you pretend not to get. But you will... The pendulum swings both ways after all. Then we'll see how indifferent you are to the silencing of opinions.

What they also do not comprehend is that just by shutting something down and censoring, you cannot shut down ideas and philosophical beliefs, they exist forever from generation to generation.

The whole shutting down of things situation is evident that they are losing the battle for minds and they are doubling down because they are afraid that too many people do not support The Agenda.
I'm afraid we're very well aware of that. It's a sad truth.

So as per the OP video, yes, Apple and Google need broken up.

I betcha I unhook all the crap they imbed into the OS where they track all your traffic and you can't sign out of Google.

Till its your turn... And someone decides to silence the liberal filth, that you,and your ilk issue forth... Then you'll be singing a different tune. And no one will hear it.
I've never called for ending any race or religion or said they were dumber than me or inferior to me. So why would my words be "censored?"
No one has suggested that you feel you should be silenced... Don't be absurd. Just like you believe your stances are justifiable, and correct; so do others. After all they can bring forth information to support their stance , just as you can. Except you want their ability to do so restrained or eliminated all together. Have they done the same to you? No.

That according to the insane Politically Correct crowd isn't racist, because they hold the opinion that Blacks cannot be racist, what horsecrap.

Fuck Political Correctness.

Not everything being censored right now even espouses racial or religious supremacy. Besides, supremacy is a core tenet of most religions especially the jewish faith, they're god's chosen people after all.

You don't have the authority to make that differentiation on behalf of everyone else. And that's the insipid totalitarinism that is leftist ideology. You aren't content with controlling what you believe. You want to force others to believe it too. Barring that... You'd like to eliminate, or silence differing, or competing beliefs.

upload_2017-9-1_20-2-36.png

upload_2017-9-1_20-3-14.png

Orwell tried to warn us but apparently some people didn't read the damn book.

The point there illustrates how pathetic this all is, the fanatical Political Correctness horsecrap.

BLM are a Hate Organisation, they preach Hate and advocate Open Violence against White people, especially White police officers and some of their members have killed police officers eg. Dallas, Texas.

Yet BLM are given a pass because they are Black Supremacists, shutting them down would according to the insanity of Political Correctness be racist.
That guy who shot the cops in Dallas was a fanatic who used the BLM protest to take aim at cops. What better way to do it than a protest in Texas where open carry is allowed and a guy walking around with body armor and his rifle is just "one of the crowd." He had issues with BLM, according to his social media statements. He was way, way out there and every single BLM person I heard speak about it denied him and condemned what he did.
I don't know where you get your information, Lucy. Yes, I've heard protesters scream awful things. So did the neo-Nazi's in Charlottesville. I don't like any of it.

This is what Black Lives Matter said about the shooting of 5 police officers in Dallas:

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respect.

In the last few days, this country witnessed the recorded murders of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile at the hands of police, the latest victims in this country’s failed policing system. As we have done for decades, we marched and protested to highlight the urgent need to transform policing in America, to call for justice, transparency and accountability, and to demand that Black Lives Matter.

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.
Black Lives Matter Leaders Respond to Dallas Police Shooting

I saw it coming with like.. GoDaddy and web.com mass-purchasing domain names.

I'm sure there's still some tool out there where you could plug in a bunch of variables to get something remotely similar to what you're looking for.

Do I like the way Stormfront got shut down? No.

Could it have been prevented by them hosting their own site? Yes.

Quite certain this site is hosted in an identical fashion to the way Stormfront was.

"Could it have been prevented by them hosting their own site? Yes."

NO. They took the domain name, not the hosting that's a minor issue frankly; however the guy running stormfront had both hosting and his domain through NS.

Hosting you can do on your own computer anytime you want FYI. The domain name though has to be rigged up with the rest of the web - a function that the US used to monitor and hold to US standards - kind of like how they dealt with telephone numbers belonging to the person and being transferable, but Obama gave the domain handling up in 2015 - global public outrage had delayed it until March 2017, but it couldn't be delayed again so now it's gone to whomever the hell buys the registrar companies.

I'm afraid we're very well aware of that. It's a sad truth.

The situation is, as I support an individuals right to Free Speech and Free Thought, I will defend an individuals right to express both regardless of whether I agree or disagree with them.

The only time that I agree there should be censorship is with the advocation and support of Paedophilia and cruelty to animals.

Forum List

Back