The deads blood hasn't even gone cold yet.... can we unite n stop the hate obama shit

Gramps, He didn't declare the act was terrorism, so what do you call it? Why not call it for what it is?

Agreed. No one knows who is responsible at this point. Could be foreign, could be domestic. Could be Right, could be Left.

I suggest that we hold the vitriol until Bill Ayers has been apprehended.....

Agreed. No one knows who is responsible at this point. Could be foreign, could be domestic. Could be Right, could be Left.

Lol

If I'd had a drink in my mouth someone else would be wearing it instead.

I'm just amazed Obama didn't call the Boston attacks what they were... Acts of Terrorism. But I'll let him slide because he did the same thing when Benghazi got attacked.

Does it help if Yurt says it was the far left, or Jeremiah goes after the Muslims, or I say it is the militia or tax nuts?

We don't know who it is! Yet!! But we do know that if it would help their cause they would not hesitate to hurt Jerimiah or me or Yurt. Let's wait and see.

Seriously people.

Lets not make a mockery of our great system. Obama hasn't even had a chance to fuck up yet.

I would disagree, IF this is not homegrown then HIS administration was the one in place when a foreign terror attack took place and as I understand it he isn't even claiming it was terrorism. 2 bombs , what else was it?

Gramps, He didn't declare the act was terrorism, so what do you call it? Why not call it for what it is?

A fucking crime that has to be investigated?

It may very well be terrorism. Chances are it is but when you and I call it terrorism it affects who? When obama calls it terrorism it has whay implications?

Why not be prudent and cross out t's and dot our I's before making statements that have worldwide ramifications

It may very well be terrorism. Chances are it is but when you and I call it terrorism it affects who? When obama calls it terrorism it has whay implications?

Why not be prudent and cross out t's and dot our I's before making statements that have worldwide ramifications

Hey! Gramps honey! You might wanna put yer sig line in yer closet til you get over this .

A crime yes, but call it for what it is, Terrorism. Stop being a pussy and recognize it for what it is. Domestic or foreign acts of terrorism is terrorism regardless of your mumbo jumbo!

A crime yes, but call it for what it is, Terrorism. Stop being a pussy and recognize it for what it is. Domestic or foreign acts of terrorism is terrorism regardless of your mumbo jumbo!

Im going to be honest here. Im not down with all the labeling of crimes bullshit. 20+ children were gunned down in their chairs. If that isn't terrorism what is? We are to happy to cry hate crime or whatever adjective makes us feel better. Dead is dead. Our fellow Americans are now dead and we're pointing at obama as our political scapegoat.

I call bullshit.

If he doesn't deal with it appropriately then we can all raise hell. But right now everyone is trying to blame the police for the murder....

Hey stupid. The Feds already called it terrorism.

People died today and our discussion is about Obama.

Then you ask what is wrong with our country.

Slap yourselves

Hey stupid. The Feds already called it terrorism.

American Airlines called.....they did a flyby but you weren't there....

a CRIME??? are you a total moron. terrorism is not a domestic crime subject to US statutes, miranda warnings, etc. Speeding is a crime, stealing your neighbors car is a crime. terrorism is an act of war. terrorists are not subject to the protections of the american justice system.

People died today and our discussion is about Obama.

Then you ask what is wrong with our country.

Slap yourselves

Shut the fuck up with your virtuous BS. You're as big a politicizing troll as anyone on here. You're just looking for attention. Like you always are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back