The Deafening Silence

the democrats made a deal with Reagan and then lied and went back on the deal
And that is just another typical GOP lie!!!
Reagan welshed on the deal worked out between Republican Senate majority leader Dole and Democratic Congressional leader O'Neill because it cut the pork barrel spending on St Ronnie's Star Wars boondoggle.
But you knew that when you posted your lie.

The only deal I'm aware of was for the Dims to cut spending by $2.00 for for every $1.00 tax increase Reagain agreed to sign. The Dims welshed on that, of course.
Further proof that the Right lie in packs even when exposed to the truth.
Reagan welshed on the deal when the spending cuts were to Star Wars, of course, and St Ronnie is NOT a Dim!!!!!

Star Wars was a complete bluff.

Reagan welshed on the deal worked out between Republican Senate majority leader Dole and Democratic Congressional leader O'Neill because it cut the pork barrel spending on St Ronnie's Star Wars boondoggle.

The only deal I'm aware of was for the Dims to cut spending by $2.00 for for every $1.00 tax increase Reagain agreed to sign. The Dims welshed on that, of course.
Reagan welshed on the deal when the spending cuts were to Star Wars, of course, and St Ronnie is NOT a Dim!!!!!

Star Wars was a complete bluff.
But a very expensive bluff.

The only reason Reagan made the deal was so he could build up the military. Cutting military spending was renegging on the deal, you fucking weasel.

On the day Trump was inaugurated, the US debt stood at $19,947,304,555,212.

11 months later, it is $20,602,414,047,303.

The GOP has owned Congress for three years.

After bitching and whining and moaning and thrashing themselves silly over the climbing debt on Obama's watch, the pseudocons have been completely silent while Trump runs up the tab.

And since Trump is pushing a fake reform tax bill which will add another $1,500,000,000,000 to the federal debt, once can't help but detect the stench of hypocrisy before a psuedocon even comes over the horizon.
I don't recall you whining about the debt when Obama and the Dims were running it up.
Nor do I recall you whining when Reagan, Bush I and Bush II sent the national debt into orbit!!!
/-----/ You're right because Reagan and Bush I and II had to rebuild our military after Buffoons Carter and Clintoon decimated it. President Trump has the same task. Libtards hate the military and want the USA defenseless.

Reagan Never Cut Spending! Reagan Nearly Doubled Spending!
fredgraph.png

Fixing the Obama disaster has to happen first.
What Obama disaster? We went from losing 250,000 jobs per month to record jobs gains; 9% UE to 4% UE. Obama’s handed Trump a decent economy. Now watch him fuck it up like a good Republican.

The only reason Reagan made the deal was so he could build up the military. Cutting military spending was renegging on the deal, you fucking weasel.
BULLSHIT! You fucking lying scumbag.

After bitching and whining and moaning and thrashing themselves silly over the climbing debt on Obama's watch, the pseudocons have been completely silent while Trump runs up the tab.

And since Trump is pushing a fake reform tax bill which will add another $1,500,000,000,000 to the federal debt, once can't help but detect the stench of hypocrisy before a psuedocon even comes over the horizon.
I don't recall you whining about the debt when Obama and the Dims were running it up.
Nor do I recall you whining when Reagan, Bush I and Bush II sent the national debt into orbit!!!
/-----/ You're right because Reagan and Bush I and II had to rebuild our military after Buffoons Carter and Clintoon decimated it. President Trump has the same task. Libtards hate the military and want the USA defenseless.
Our military was NEVER "decimated." Just another in the endless list of Right-wing lies. The US still can destroy the entire world 4 times over.
Thank you president Obama.

BULLSHIT! You fucking lying scumbag.
You know it's true. That's why you're so pissed.

Our military was NEVER "decimated." Just another in the endless list of Right-wing lies. The US still can destroy the entire world 4 times over.
It sure as hell was. I recall before Reagan got elected stories on the evening news about how the US Airforce could only put a fraction of it's force on paper into the air because of lack of spare parts and maintenance.

Is this the new lefty narrative?
It won't work.
Sorry but g5000 beat you by a "Short Half Head" Loser

It sure as hell was. I recall before Reagan got elected stories on the evening news about how the US Airforce could only put a fraction of it's force on paper into the air because of lack of spare parts and maintenance.
A partisan hack writes a story to get more to get more tax money, so it must be true?

/----/ Funny how you Libtards like to point out we were still on Obozo's budget when it suits you.
Obama's budget ended 9/30/2017 and in the first 3 months of Tramp's budget the debt increased a quarter of a trillion dollars without the added debt of his tax cuts.
/----/ Well you need to educate your LIbtard buddies who think Obzo is still in charge:
"Obama's economic recovery is keeping Trump out the mid-twenties."

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 12/4 - 12/26 -- 39.3 56.2 -16.9
Economist/YouGov 12/24 - 12/26 1004 RV 43 53 -10
Gallup 12/22 - 12/26 1500 A 38 56 -18
Rasmussen Reports 12/20 - 12/26 1500 LV 45 53 -8
Reuters/Ipsos 12/15 - 12/19 2492 A 35 60 -25
Quinnipiac 12/13 - 12/18 1230 RV 37 59 -22
CNN 12/14 - 12/17 898 RV 36 59 -23
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 12/13 - 12/15 900 A 41 56 -15
CNBC 12/10 - 12/13 800 A 42 49 -7
PPP (D) 12/11 - 12/12 862 RV 41 56 -15
Monmouth 12/10 - 12/12 702 RV 33 59 -26
Harvard-Harris 12/8 - 12/11 1989 RV 41 59 -18
Marist 12/4 - 12/7 1079 RV 39 55 -16

The national debt clock is rapidly approaching $21 trillion.

It has risen by $7 billion since I started this topic.

And STILL the hypocrites are deafeningly silent.

And interest rates are going up, and more boomers are retiring. But imo it's not so much about hypocrites in this. Anyone but Hillary (and maybe Sanders) could have beaten Trump. Although, Sanders might have won the rust belt. They bought Trump's promise to cut their taxes and not touch soc sec and medicare, which is pure Bernie.

Corker, hypocrite. But he chose that so as to lower business taxes. It's policy. Imo not good policy, but ... policy

The hypocrisy is the posters who wailed over Obama's deficits in the recession, but now say tax cuts will create jobs.

And interest rates are going up, and more boomers are retiring. But imo it's not so much about hypocrites in this. Anyone but Hillary (and maybe Sanders) could have beaten Trump. Although, Sanders might have won the rust belt. They bought Trump's promise to cut their taxes and not touch soc sec and medicare, which is pure Bernie.

Corker, hypocrite. But he chose that so as to lower business taxes. It's policy. Imo not good policy, but ... policy

The hypocrisy is the posters who wailed over Obama's deficits in the recession, but now say tax cuts will create jobs.
/——/ no need to say that. Time will tell within 6 months

Heard on the news this evening that if you are going to try to pay for your 2018 property taxes this year to take advantage, guess what?

You can't pay for next years taxes this year. Why? They say that its because they haven't assessed the properties for 2018, and cannot determine what their tax rate would be.

Still think that this tax plan is a good idea?

Heard on the news this evening that if you are going to try to pay for your 2018 property taxes this year to take advantage, guess what?

You can't pay for next years taxes this year. Why? They say that its because they haven't assessed the properties for 2018, and cannot determine what their tax rate would be.

Still think that this tax plan is a good idea?
The Pathological Liar on tax reform: “This is going to cost me a fortune, this thing, believe me. This is not good for me."

If you pay property taxes to local government, this is the LAST year that you can deduct it from your federal taxes.

You conservatives still feel like you're "winning"?

Forum List

Back