The death of ICE vehicles

Do you want everyone who votes to do so legally? Do you want everyone who drives to do so legally? Do you want everyone who takes money out of a bank to do so legally?
Sure. We also don't want legal votes discarded, or legal voters prevented from voting, as you do, because that's called "cheating".

Instead of cheating, have you considered having your party embrace policies that the nation doesn't hate?

Well. . . all I can say, regardless of whether or not climate change is speeding up, or whether or not humans may be contributing a bit to it or not. . .

This latest bit of bad new, should convince any rational sober thinking person of the sheer stupidity and insanity of electric vehicles. :heehee:

I can tell you, if I lived down in that area, I would prefer a full tank of gas than an EV. :auiqs.jpg:

Only idiots would depend on electric vehicles in areas where the grid is not guaranteed. :heehee:

Or ICE vehicles where the fuel supply is not guaranteed. But it would be a lot easier to decentralize electrical supply than to decentralize petroleum supply.

Or ICE vehicles where the fuel supply is not guaranteed. But it would be a lot easier to decentralize electrical supply than to decentralize petroleum supply.
Our electric power grid is not centralized. Some areas do not contain any power plants.

1630523029513.png

Texas has its own electric power grid (with exception of small areas in east Texas).

Well. . . all I can say, regardless of whether or not climate change is speeding up, or whether or not humans may be contributing a bit to it or not. . .

This latest bit of bad new, should convince any rational sober thinking person of the sheer stupidity and insanity of electric vehicles. :heehee:

I can tell you, if I lived down in that area, I would prefer a full tank of gas than an EV. :auiqs.jpg:

Only idiots would depend on electric vehicles in areas where the grid is not guaranteed. :heehee:
They do not have gas right now, either. And if you built you home with major hurricanes in mind, and had solar panels installed, after the storm, your EV would have fuel. Not that you could go anywhere with the roads in there present condition.

What the post really says is "Nobody wants the EV junk so far but as they extend their range and reduce their charging time WE HOPE they will become more desirable".
What your post says is that you are either a liar or stupid. More likely both. Tesla Standard Model Y and 3 production is sold out for the rest of the year. There are over 1.5 million pre-orders for the Cyber Truck.

Sure, if you don't mind taking weeks to charge your Tesla.

Physics is hard. You should study more.

They do not have gas right now, either. And if you built you home with major hurricanes in mind, and had solar panels installed, after the storm, your EV would have fuel. Not that you could go anywhere with the roads in there present condition.

No, it wouldn't. The solar modules will be damaged at best, and in the next county at worst.

Sure they do. I have well over 200 gallons. I don't need to visit a gas station for weeks at a time.

Our electric power grid is not centralized. Some areas do not contain any power plants.

View attachment 533741

Texas has its own electric power grid (with exception of small areas in east Texas).

It's a hell if a lot more decentralized - and able to be decentralized (which is what I actually said) than petroleum. I can put a windmill and solar PV panels on my house. I haven't seen a lot of personal refining plants out there.

It's a hell if a lot more decentralized - and able to be decentralized (which is what I actually said) than petroleum. I can put a windmill and solar PV panels on my house. I haven't seen a lot of personal refining plants out there.

And here you finally make some sense. Solar power is GREAT for INDIVIDUAL homes. I have a solar system myself. If the Grid goes down due to a wildfire I still have a modicum of power. The problem is it doesn't scale up.

Since the vast majority of installed solar PV is in utility-scale facilities, it obviously works at both extremes of scale.

Since the vast majority of installed solar PV is in utility-scale facilities, it obviously works at both extremes of scale.

Not without fossil fuel back up it doesn't. Ivanpah uses so much natural gas it has to be a part of cali's cap and trade program DOH!

The one on your roof doesn't work without a backup either. Suggesting that solar doesn't scale up is simple ignorance.

The one on your roof doesn't work without a backup either. Suggesting that solar doesn't scale up is simple ignorance.

Well prove that it does then. Ivanpah was supposed the Real Deal. It isn’t. If it had no natural gas back up it wouldn't produce anything.

They have stopped maintaining the mirrors so the solar side of it is dead.

You're chasing a straw man. I never said solar worked 24 hours a day or that wind turbines generate power without wind. There are a number of practical, reasonable solutions but you simply ignore them and keep reciting this refrain because you think you can convince the world it's an alternative energy showstopper. Sorry, but it isn't.

You're chasing a straw man. I never said solar worked 24 hours a day or that wind turbines generate power without wind. There are a number of practical, reasonable solutions but you simply ignore them and keep reciting this refrain because you think you can convince the world it's an alternative energy showstopper. Sorry, but it isn't.

No, that's your shtick. You claim solar is awesome, and can be scaled up, yet you can't point to a single solar power plant that works.

Forum List

Back