The Deep State Has Just Wrongfully Indicted Another Conservative Hero

What difference does it make now?! - Clinton

I certainly do and did, Clinton didn't....and the Amb is dead because of it.... but at least Bush didn't lie like Clinton and Obama.....
What difference does it make now?! - Clinton

I certainly do and did, Clinton didn't....and the Amb is dead because of it.... but at least Bush didn't lie like Clinton and Obama.....

Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi overnight to attend the dedication of emergency services for Benghazi hospital. It was a joint venture with Massachusetts General .. There was no consulate, no consulate officers or Marine Guard.

Tha Annex was low key ... Covert.. to try and identify the tribes that would support a return to the Idris constitution.

Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi overnight to attend the dedication of emergency services for Benghazi hospital. It was a joint venture with Massachusetts General .. There was no consulate, no consulate officers or Marine Guard.

Tha Annex was low key ... Covert.. to try and identify the tribes that would support a return to the Idris constitution.
say there were.Marines to the Marjnes that died there

I thought he was great....he stood up to your demafacist brownshirt threats and found the truth. Clinton and Obama lied...people died.
How did he stand up to anyone when he himself exonerated Clinton of everything you continue to keep pulling out of your ass..

Do you understand why Republicans have such little respect for your intelligence?? Because they know no matter what, you will believe whatever they tell you...in fact, they know you prefer to be lied to ....you are proof positive of that...

How did he stand up to anyone when he himself exonerated Clinton of everything you continue to keep pulling out of your ass..

Do you understand why Republicans have such little respect for your intelligence?? Because they know no matter what, you will believe whatever they tell you...in fact, they know you prefer to be lied to ....you are proof positive of that...
haha where did you get the idea he exonerated her? i provided his report which highlights all her lies

denial of facts, settled facts, only makes you sound retarded

haha where did you get the idea he exonerated her? i provided his report which highlights all her lies

denial of facts, settled facts, only makes you sound retarded
From the Republicans themselves......they wrote a report about it, I assume (as they correctly assumed) morons like you wouldn't read it....and they were right...

Furthermore, Trey Gowdy, your superhero, admitted he was a failure..especially the part with Hillary being under oath...and how the Republicans were going to "EXPOSE HER"....but he assumed, you wouldn't pay attention to that because it conflicts with what you want to believe...and he was right in that assumption....because you look at you now, all stupid and shit...

"The former S.C. congressman labeled his Benghazi panel’s questioning of Hillary Clinton an “unmitigated failure” Monday on Fox News’

this is why these folks can grift millions from you for years...because they know you would rather believe the lie...and make up excuse after excuse to justify it...

From the Republicans themselves......they wrote a report about it, I assume (as they correctly assumed) morons like you wouldn't read it....and they were right...

Furthermore, Trey Gowdy, your superhero, admitted he was a failure..especially the part with Hillary being under oath...and how the Republicans were going to "EXPOSE HER"....but he assumed, you wouldn't pay attention to that because it conflicts with what you want to believe...and he was right in that assumption....because you look at you now, all stupid and shit...

"The former S.C. congressman labeled his Benghazi panel’s questioning of Hillary Clinton an “unmitigated failure” Monday on Fox News’

this is why these folks can grift millions from you for years...because they know you would rather believe the lie...and make up excuse after excuse to justify it...
i’ve read the report it doesn’t exonerate clinton at all…in fact it highlights she lied

So first, the Deep State allows Sussman to go free when he should have been convicted and executed for treason -- but now, they follow that up with indicting a true American hero like Peter Navarro.....and for what? Because he wouldn't go testify before the Deep State Anti-Christian Nazi Jan 6th Committee? Why didn't the Deep State arrest Hillary for refusing to answer questions from the Benghazi committee?? I mean, she testified for 10 hours, but still...she didn't confess and plead guilty to treason...so that is basically like not cooperating...

Hillary showed up to comply with the subpoena, and answered far more questions than Trump did when he plead the 5th over 400 times in a recent deposition.

What happened to the "rule of law". If you get a subpoena, or a jury duty notice, or even a parking ticket, you answer them, you don't ignore them.

i’ve read the report it doesn’t exonerate clinton at all…in fact it highlights she lied
Before you move the goal posts; you dumb asses said Hillary was going to prison because she was behind their deaths...even going so far as to say she ordered it.....none of that was true...ZERO....

The report DID NOT FAULT HILLARY OR OBAMA for any of the bullshit yall claimed they did...that is what you call a failure...

Furthermore, no one was calling for Hillary to thumb her nose at a subpoena, or to plead the 5th a thousand times....in contrast, Republicans fight tooth and nail to avoid testifying under oath and yall celebrate it...you are a clown...

Before you move the goal posts; you dumb asses said Hillary was going to prison because she was behind their deaths...even going so far as to say she ordered it.....none of that was true...ZERO....

The report DID NOT FAULT HILLARY OR OBAMA for any of the bullshit yall claimed they did...that is what you call a failure...

Furthermore, no one was calling for Hillary to thumb her nose at a subpoena, or to plead the 5th a thousand times....in contrast, Republicans fight tooth and nail to avoid testifying under oath and yall celebrate it...you are a clown...
How did I move the goal post? The entire thread I said she lied. She did. The report highlights that.
The fact she claim in lied, repeatedly, is far more of a disgrace then simply exercising her Constitutional right....and moreover, the entire Admin, including Clinton stonewalled the investigation from the state....yes they thumb their noses at subponas,

Gowdy: Clinton, State Department stonewalled Benghazi pane​

Did you even read past the headline of your second link? hahahahhha clearly you didn't. He was bashing public hearing, in particular the side show circus the dems were holding in the Russian hoax.

Geez man, please at least read your own links, these is twice now you posted links claiming they said something they didn't....just today

How did I move the goal post? The entire thread I said she lied. She did. The report highlights that.
The fact she claim in lied, repeatedly, is far more of a disgrace then simply exercising her Constitutional right....and moreover, the entire Admin, including Clinton stonewalled the investigation from the state....yes they thumb their noses at subponas,

Gowdy: Clinton, State Department stonewalled Benghazi pane​

Why did Gowdy say he and the 193726376 different Benghazi hearings were a failure??

And for a person who worships an accomplished liar like you do; forgive me if I don't give a fuck about your pearl-clutching over what you claim Hillary lied about.....

Even tho, you still refuse to tell me what she lied about under oath about.....why are you having such a hard time with that??

Why did Gowdy say he and the 193726376 different Benghazi hearings were a failure??

And for a person who worships an accomplished liar like you do; forgive me if I don't give a fuck about your pearl-clutching over what you claim Hillary lied about.....

Even tho, you still refuse to tell me what she lied about under oath about.....why are you having such a hard time with that??
He didn't...you obviously didn't read you own link you idiot.

He didn't...you obviously didn't read you own link you idiot.
Yes, he admitted the questioning of Hillary was a failure...and it was....since even you refuse to tell me what did she lie about under oath...

do you think Trey Gowdy and the other Republican morons would keep quiet about Hillary committing perjury??

So why are you having such a hard time telling me about all of the perjury ??

Yes, he admitted the questioning of Hillary was a failure...and it was....since even you refuse to tell me what did she lie about under oath...

do you think Trey Gowdy and the other Republican morons would keep quiet about Hillary committing perjury??

So why are you having such a hard time telling me about all of the perjury ??
haha no he didn’t…geez you didn’t even read your own link
you are worthless

Forum List

Back