The Deep State TERRIFIDE that mueller has been exposed !!

LOL

Socialized medicine equates to gulags and death camps?
It equates to subpar care, that's a given. When people in Canada need quality and have the money, they come down here.

Actually, both countries are healthier than the US

Canadians who care about their health usually cross the border to America.

Same with their quality physicians. The ophthalmologist who worked on me last year started off at McGill University in the Dominions of Canada. Why stay in a Shithole?
Very few do

How many Americans would cross the border if they could get medical procedures for free?

Yep, very few means quite a few...dumbass.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Your link

To be sure, Canada's publicly funded system provides individuals with preventative care and medical treatment from primary-care physicians along with access to hospitals and other important medical services. Universal health care is a source of collective pride in Canada, which boasts one of the highest life expectancies and lowest infant mortality rates in the world.

LOL

It equates to subpar care, that's a given. When people in Canada need quality and have the money, they come down here.

Same with their quality physicians. The ophthalmologist who worked on me last year started off at McGill University in the Dominions of Canada. Why stay in a Shithole?
Very few do

How many Americans would cross the border if they could get medical procedures for free?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Its not just healthcare that attracts Canadians either. Here in Mercer County, the Prime Outlets in Grove City, attract Canadians coming across the border to avoid the Canadian VAT (as well as the confiscatory sales taxes in New York that they have to pass through)

They really can't fulfill their wardrobe needs north of the border.

They are variations on the same theme. To those being punished with having their guns confiscated, being subject to socialized medicine or being sent to gulags/death camps, it really doesn't make a difference
LOL

Very few do

Why do you think
LOL

Very few do

9/11 first responders went to Cuba for free treatment for lung illnesses.
Oh, for sure. Do you have a link to that fable?

Very few do

Your link

To be sure, Canada's publicly funded system provides individuals with preventative care and medical treatment from primary-care physicians along with access to hospitals and other important medical services. Universal health care is a source of collective pride in Canada, which boasts one of the highest life expectancies and lowest infant mortality rates in the world.
You omit the fact that the wait time for operating and procedures is outrageous.

Very few do

Your link

Dang, for a moment I thought you had a point. Boy was I wrong.

Forum List

Back