The definition of a political hypocrite

Jim Carrey won't support his own movie; cites Sandy Hook | The Buzz | www.accessatlanta.com

He was anti gun BEFORE he made millions making a movie about mass violence. He made millions of dollars off of that which he decries.

Pathetic. I will NEVER pay to see another movie he is involved in.

Hell, I gave up on Hollywood years ago. The most hypocritical clowns on the face of the earth. They are the epitome of the word "hypocrite" - Do as I SAY, not as I DO.

Shoot....has Carrey even done anything in the past 10 years??

Jim Carrey won't support his own movie; cites Sandy Hook | The Buzz | www.accessatlanta.com

He was anti gun BEFORE he made millions making a movie about mass violence. He made millions of dollars off of that which he decries.

Hell, I gave up on Hollywood years ago. The most hypocritical clowns on the face of the earth. They are the epitome of the word "hypocrite" - Do as I SAY, not as I DO.

Suuuuure you gave up on Hollywood and I bet you entertain yourself whiddling sticks or playing the banjo.

• Banned

His recent character in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone was hilarious. Aside from that... I'm drawing a blank.

Seriously though, I could care less what beliefs an actor holds. I go to their movies to be entertained, not because I care about their opinions. Jim Carrey is also a douchenozzle for believing that MMR vaccinations lead to autism. But if he stars in a good movie I have no problem watching him.

jim carrey won't support his own movie; cites sandy hook | the buzz | www.accessatlanta.com

he was anti gun before he made millions making a movie about mass violence. He made millions of dollars off of that which he decries.

Pathetic. I will never pay to see another movie he is involved in.

oh noes!!

So you're ok with such blatent hypocrisy?

He did a movie, got paid for the work and wont promote it. Where is the hypocrisy? It's gonna take you a whole lotta posts to connect these dots.

If I remember correctly, the last movie I went to see because it had Jim Carrey in it was "The Mask".

In fact, other than the fact he was in a Batman movie, I haven't watched anything he was in since.

Do you really care what celebrities think about the issues? When I go see a movie, it's because I want to be entertained. I don't care what Jim Carrey thinks about gun control (or anything else). I don't care what Brad Pitt, Chuck Norris, and Ted Nugent think about it either.

Do you really care what celebrities think about the issues? When I go see a movie, it's because I want to be entertained. I don't care what Jim Carrey thinks about gun control (or anything else). I don't care what Brad Pitt, Chuck Norris, and Ted Nugent think about it either.

I'm not going to put money in their wallets to enable them to further spew their idiocy. It's no different than when the left fucked with chicfila. Now if he refused to partake in movies glorifying violence while spewing his rantings I would have no problem. He's a hypocrite. Cries about guns then cashes in on movies with major gun violence.

Suuuuure you gave up on Hollywood and I bet you entertain yourself whiddling sticks or playing the banjo.

Well, lets see big shot....I haven't been to a movie in 15 years. The only Television I watch is 29 channels of cable. And yes, I whiddle sticks, play the Bass guitar, raise horses, cattle, pigs and chickens. I hunt and fish. I grow my own vegetables. My family is "self sustaining".

I will guess that that trumps your X-Box any day of the week and three times on Sunday.

Jim Carrey's career is over. I hope he socked something away for retirement because he is done. He wanted to make a sequel to Dumb and Dumber and couldn't find a studio to do it. This is just the final nail in his professional coffin.

Well, lets see big shot....I haven't been to a movie in 15 years. The only Television I watch is 29 channels of cable. And yes, I whiddle sticks, play the Bass guitar, raise horses, cattle, pigs and chickens. I hunt and fish. I grow my own vegetables. My family is "self sustaining".

I will guess that that trumps your X-Box any day of the week and three times on Sunday.

You really whiddle sticks? You should look into getting yourself an X-Box. :tongue:

It does actually...and that's 5 times on Sunday to you bub

Don't be dissin my xbox. Lol

After work or yard work its a great escape with a couple beers. Mind you there is much more media available on it than my cable box.

Forum List

Back