The definition of a political hypocrite

So you're ok with such blatent hypocrisy?

Personally, I call it cynical manipulation. How much promotion do you think he just got for the movie out of issuing press statements about how he refuses to promote it? Maybe more attention than he would have gotten just doing it the normal way? :eusa_shhh:

Great point. He got GMU to start a thread about it. For free.

Im easy like that. Lol

Should make Guam an interesting venture if I go

Well, just out of curiosity, what is more hypocritical than an actor who makes a blatantly violent movie, then, to gain the proper measure of PR for this sure to bomb movie, claims he "wants nothing to do with it because of the violence".

Seriously, only Hollywood could come up with this nonsense.

I'm begining to understand what Mel Gibson was saying........

I used to whittle sticks and driftwood with my exacto knives. I also used to play my xbox all the time. Can't do either one any more. Unless I make the handles HUGE for my arthritic hands. I miss doing both.

Well, just out of curiosity, what is more hypocritical than an actor who makes a blatantly violent movie, then, to gain the proper measure of PR for this sure to bomb movie, claims he "wants nothing to do with it because of the violence".

Seriously, only Hollywood could come up with this nonsense.

I'm begining to understand what Mel Gibson was saying........

You are making a lot of sense tonight, Randall.

Mel has been thru the wringer as well.

Actually, speaking of xbox...now I watch my fav games I used to play, on youtube. No pain for my hands, but I get to "play it" again via someone else.

Forum List

Back