The 2nd Amendment mentions neither “common law” nor “common defense”. Please stop trying to discuss this material. You are way out of your depth here.
Yes, it does.
It does?!? Please point to it for the class... :lmao:
“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”
I don’t see the words “common”, “law”, or “defense”.

You should be a kid! Go play with your friends. Don’t waste your time on these sites with material that confuses you.

all Talk, and no argumentative action, right wingers. even women can do that.
Wow, you even view women with contempt. Do you ever listen to yourself? The operative word here is misogyny.
So typical of the left. They have such a deep contempt for women. Consider them nothing but sexual objects to be used and abused.
nothing but fallacy from right wing males? women look better being, "full of fallacy".

The 2nd Amendment mentions neither “common law” nor “common defense”. Please stop trying to discuss this material. You are way out of your depth here.
Yes, it does.
“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

You should be a kid! Go play with your friends. Don’t waste your time on these sites with material that confuses you.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise; especially regarding our Second Article of Amendment.

Yes, it does.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise; especially regarding our Second Article of Amendment.

And no one takes you seriously about much of anything, especially since you've revealed your dark underbelly of contempt for women.

Yes, it does.

It is a simple question, Daniel. You claimed that the 2nd Amendment mentions “common law” and “common defense”. I posted the entire 2nd Amendment and asked you to show us where it mentions either, I’ll do it again.
Show us those terms or admit you are ignorant of the 2nd Amendment. It’s not that hard.

Wow, you even view women with contempt. Do you ever listen to yourself? The operative word here is misogyny.
So typical of the left. They have such a deep contempt for women. Consider them nothing but sexual objects to be used and abused.
nothing but fallacy from right wing males? women look better being, "full of fallacy".
You’re the misogynistic prick who belittled women with the very demeaning “even women can do that”, comment. Woman can do anything. Including reading the U.S. Constitution exponentially better than you can.

The "gun show loophole" is an imprecise term, I'll give you that.

But the FACT that people can purchase a gun through various "legal" means without a background is undeniable.

By legal, I just mean that the seller is criminally liable no matter what the buyer does with the gun. Obviously, a felon purchasing a gun is committing a crime… but the seller is not .

What about bad apple gun dealers -- stores that are know to regularly sell guns out the back door to straw purchasers. Tiahrt Amendments limit ATF and state police ability to investigate and monitor this practice. (among others)

Facts to backup my statements -

PolitiFact Sheet: 3 things to know about the 'gun show loophole'

Do you even unstand why that is? Where the feds get the regulation powers from and where they are limited?

Yes, it does.

It is a simple question, Daniel. You claimed that the 2nd Amendment mentions “common law” and “common defense”. I posted the entire 2nd Amendment and asked you to show us where it mentions either, I’ll do it again.
Show us those terms or admit you are ignorant of the 2nd Amendment. It’s not that hard.

You’re the misogynistic prick who belittled women with the very demeaning “even women can do that”, comment. Woman can do anything. Including reading the U.S. Constitution exponentially better than you can.
You can't do it; women must be superior, to You.

Danny...no matter how many times you repeat that desperate chant...it doesn’t change the indisputable facts. You claimed above (in clear black and white) that the 2nd Amendment states the terms “common law” and/or “common defense”.
I don’t see the words “common”, “law”, or “defense”. Still waiting. :lmao:

Danny...no matter how many times you repeat that desperate chant...it doesn’t change the indisputable facts. You claimed above (in clear black and white) that the 2nd Amendment states the terms “common law” and/or “common defense”.
I don’t see the words “common”, “law”, or “defense”. Still waiting. :lmao:
You don't seem to understand the Constitutional connotation involved.

You don't seem to understand the Constitutional connotation involved.
You clearly don’t understand the 2nd Amendment. It says exactly what it says - without “connotation”. In fact, you stated that it explicitly said “common law” and “common defense” while it does no such thing.
Just imagine if you had the maturity to admit you didn’t have a clue what you were talking about.

Just not equal to you, right?

Just not equal to you, right?
lol. But, they are equal to You.

Forum List

Back