So typical of the left. They have such a deep contempt for women. Consider them nothing but sexual objects to be used and abused.
nothing but fallacy from right wing males? women look better being, "full of fallacy".
You’re the misogynistic prick who belittled women with the very demeaning “even women can do that”, comment. Woman can do anything. Including reading the U.S. Constitution exponentially better than you can.
You can't do it; women must be superior, to You.

Just not equal to you, right?
lol. But, they are equal to You.

I'm noticing that you still won't admit women are your intellectual equals.

nothing but fallacy from right wing males? women look better being, "full of fallacy".
You’re the misogynistic prick who belittled women with the very demeaning “even women can do that”, comment. Woman can do anything. Including reading the U.S. Constitution exponentially better than you can.

i haven't found any that are that brave.

i haven't found any that are that brave.

And there it is. Yet another reason to ignore your vapid posts. Thanks for revealing your true nature to all.

Bye-bye.

where is that expressed in our Constitution?
1st Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

2nd Amendment:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

3rd Amendment:
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

4th Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

5th Amendment
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

6th Amendment
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

7th Amendment
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

8th Amendment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

9th Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

10th Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Last edited:
As much as the far left wants to be rid of the 2nd amendment, it is not possible for them to do that.

Of course they can punish law abiding citizens, which they do in some cases, but that is about all they can do.

where is that expressed in our Constitution?
1st Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

2nd Amendment:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

3rd Amendment:
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

4th Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

5th Amendment
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

6th Amendment
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

7th Amendment
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

8th Amendment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

9th Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

10th Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
The People is collective and plural, not individual.

I understand what you're saying but not what you mean. Are you stating that the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights only apply when the violations occur to 2 or more people? A single individual meets the definition of "the people of the United States" and the term "the people" is used to make the distinction between the rights of "the people" as opposed to the prohibitions imposed upon "the state" or "government".

Not gonna lie; sometimes I wish the "no restrictions" people had their loved ones gunned down in cold blood. Just because I think it would be funny and oh-so fitting.

You cling to your guns while children die.
Children die because you progressive pussies banned firearms on school grounds. You created victim zones. How is that working out for you?

They die because it is too easy to get guns. Even angry children can get them. When was the last school shooting in the UK? Germany?

They die because a number of factors and availability of guns is not one of them. Availability of guns for children is much less than it used to be. Guns are not new to the equation. Some things that are, violent video games and psychotropic. If you are on psychotropic drugs you should be banned from gun ownership.

I understand what you're saying but not what you mean. Are you stating that the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights only apply when the violations occur to 2 or more people? A single individual meets the definition of "the people of the United States" and the term "the people" is used to make the distinction between the rights of "the people" as opposed to the prohibitions imposed upon "the state" or "government".
I am saying, our Second Amendment is about the security of a free State, not the concept of natural rights of individuals.

I am saying, our Second Amendment is about the security of a free State, not the concept of natural rights of individuals.

You've been schooled on this many, many times. You never learn, you keep popping up saying the same things over and over again. You completely ignore what's presented to you and present no original thought. You exemplify perfectly an automated bot.

You've been schooled on this many, many times. You never learn, you keep popping up saying the same things over and over again. You completely ignore what's presented to you and present no original thought. You exemplify perfectly an automated bot.
You have only fallacy not a valid argument; how, really really serious is that, my good man.

You have only fallacy not a valid argument; how, really really serious is that, my good man.

That's another of your failed phrases that you repost over and over again. It was meaningless the first 15 times you said it and it's meaningless now.

That's another of your failed phrases that you repost over and over again. It was meaningless the first 15 times you said it and it's meaningless now.
Just because You say it, my good man?

Just because You say it, my good man?

Because I've seen it happen with you many times. I've schooled you, others have schooled you and when you paint yourself into a corner, you mutter some nonsense and disappear for a while, then pop back up and start all over again with the exact same phrases.

Forum List

Back