The Dem Plan To Impeach Trump

You sound just like the talking heads after Trump came down the escalator in 2015....
The only good thing I can say about him is, for a billionaire, he is very entertaining in a lowest common denominator kind of way, but not surprising for somebody that got his kicks as a game show host.

The excuses Trump cult traitors use to justify treason and criminality get crazier every day.

We get it, Trump cultists. You hate democracy and the rule of law. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.
The ones committing treason are the ones who are weaponizing law enforcement to go after their political enemies.

The ones committing treason are the ones who are weaponizing law enforcement to go after their political enemies.
You mean Trump, of course. After all, he was the one who directly ordered Barr to make up sleaze about the Bidens. That's after making up sleaze about Hillary Clinton.

Only your side has weaponized law enforcement. And boy howdy, were all you Trump cultists vocal about how much you loved that. Now, you're projecting you own sleaze, corruption and treason on to moral people, in an attempt to get everyone to forget what treasonous shit humans you are.

Sucks for you that law enforcement knows you're lying for the glory of TheParty and fascism. Everyone knows you're lying. Cry and project all you want, but it won't save DearLeader.

You mean Trump, of course. After all, he was the one who directly ordered Barr to make up sleaze about the Bidens. That's after making up sleaze about Hillary Clinton.

Only your side has weaponized law enforcement. And boy howdy, were all you Trump cultists vocal about how much you loved that. Now, you're projecting you own sleaze, corruption and treason on to moral people, in an attempt to get everyone to forget what treasonous shit humans you are.

Sucks for you that law enforcement knows you're lying for the glory of TheParty and fascism. Everyone knows you're lying. Cry and project all you want, but it won't save DearLeader.
So, you're saying it is alright to weaponize government against Trump but not against Biden?

Trump isn't just a man anymore, he is a symbol and something bigger than just a guy who got rich in real estate.
He has always been that.

He's a totem for the disdain that the ruling class and the permanent bureaucratic State have for the hoi polloy, who ironically have kept them in power for decades.

Trump wasn't even very welcome among the Manhattan upper crust, being that cavalier upstart from *gaaasp* Queens.

The bad news is that he's so brash, abrasive, and such a loud mouth, that he gives the people who hate you a punching bag.

Only to the right. For them, Trump represents the fascism and statism that they worship.

To the left, he's just a corrupt manbaby, a person like anyone else. If TheSwamp hadn't put Trump in place, it would have been someone else.
Mind reading and projection....Exactly the unhinged neurotic behavior I'm talking about.

Go take you meds.

That's progress. At least you're admitting that Trump did it.

Now you just have to stop lying about Democrats doing it, and you'll have a chance to avoid Hell.
I never once said that Trump didn't do it. I've said numerous times that the DOJ has been weaponized by Democrats against Trump to go after him for the very same things Democrats have done and the DOJ did not indict them. According to all you lefties, not one charge would have been filed against Trump if he had returned the documents, proving it was no big deal for him to have the documents in the first place and yet he's facing 37 charges against him for having documents that you already said having was no big deal. And, Hillary had the whole damned classified system in her basement against the law and obstructed justice by deleting 30,000 emails against a subpoena but Comey said that even with all of that, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute the case so that means Trump is facing an unreasonable prosecution.

Democrats expect Trump to win in 2024 and become president.
Liar. None of this bullshit accusing Dems of election interference, or prosecutorial double standards, or conspiratorial plots to deal with Don's fictitious re-election changes ANYTHING about the overwhelming facts of his guilt.
BTW, has it occurred to you that it's incredibly damning for the former GOP, now POT, to not be on track to nominate someone other than a twice indicted (soon to be more), twice impeached, disgraced, pathologically lying adulterer?

Last edited:
He doesn't stand a chance of winning the election, and probably won't win the nomination of the Trumpist Party.
your ilk said the same exact thing before he became POTUS. And his opponent this time will be orders of magnitude WORSE than his opponent last time.

Liar. None of this bullshit accusing Dems of election interference, or prosecutorial double standards, or conspiratorial plots to deal with Don's fictitious re-election changes ANYTHING about the overwhelming facts of his guilt.
Eric Holder said it. He expects Trump to win and believes indictments will be the basis for another impeachment to remove him from office. Please refer back to post number one.

Eric Holder said it. He expects Trump to win and believes indictments will be the basis for another impeachment to remove him from office. Please refer back to post number one.
Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday that a possible conviction of former President Trump, if he’s elected to a second term as president in 2024, would lead to an impeachment proceeding and him being eventually removed from office.
BTW, has it occurred to you that it's incredibly damning for the former GOP, now POT, to not be on track to nominate someone other than a twice indicted (soon to be more), twice impeached, disgraced, pathologically lying adulterer?

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday that a possible conviction of former President Trump, if he’s elected to a second term as president in 2024, would lead to an impeachment proceeding and him being eventually removed from office.
In other words, they are formulating an insurance policy. I thought you guys were so sure Trump couldn't possibly win and yet you are formulating an insurance policy, just as you did in 2016?

He wouldn't stand a chance if the Democrat ilk would stop campaigning for him.
Biden is destroying the country this time people will place anti Biden votes for whomever.
You can't tell is it being destroyed by looking around here. Maybe it just sucks where you are, or you spend too much time on the internet and not enough in the real world.

your ilk said the same exact thing before he became POTUS. And his opponent this time will be orders of magnitude WORSE than his opponent last time.
You think the Independent, non-party affiliated masses were saying that?
I disagree. I wouldn't and didn't vote for Hillary, but if you guy don't get off the anti-American, anti-government institutions, anti-Constitution, pro-Russia, pro-culture war train, people like me will watch your train wreck from the station platform.

You can't tell is it being destroyed by looking around here. Maybe it just sucks where you are, or you spend too much time on the internet and not enough in the real world.
No, we all know how comfy you are where you live, no problem with that.
I do alright also, but work with a lot of people who even with decent jobs are having a lot of trouble making ends meet. I bet there are others here who would echo my feelings.
And I would say I am even more in touch with the "outside" world than you are, that "real" world.

No, we all know how comfy you are where you live, no problem with that.
I do alright also, but work with a lot of people who even with decent jobs are having a lot of trouble making ends meet. I bet there are others here who would echo my feelings.
And I would say I am even more in touch with the "outside" world than you are, that "real" world.
So? When I was a lot younger, I had decent jobs and had trouble making ends meet, but did. You probably did too. My parents told me about the great depression, and later getting married and being separated during WWII, one in the Navy fighting in the pacific, the other taking care of my brother by herself while at Oak Ridge working to produce the material for the bomb and I think they had trouble making ends meet also, but figured it out, as I guess it's the family way. From what I have seen, heard and read about, I don't see this societal generation suffering unusually, in any kind of historic sense. Heck, it was way worse than this in last quarter of 2008 to first quarter of 2010. Even you have to admit that, with all the factory closings, people losing homes, people losing a ton of money overnight and continuing to lose for months. I just use a different yardstick than you and them probably, and know that panic is not an option and never has been, as it clouds real evaluation. They will learn this, too, if in fact they are suffering as much as you say, though by in large part, nothing compared to historic days, even you and I have seen.

Forum List

Back