The democrat joke

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
The one that was going around earlier that dems would be running on higher taxes, less jobs, illegals and tranny’s was supposed to be funny because it was so ridiculous.

Well shit. Guess what? It’s not a joke! These morons are actually fucking doing it! It’s incredible.

There is no such thing as "less jobs". It's FEWER jobs. Less of 'much', fewer of 'many'.

Point two -- there is no application in English for using an apostrophe to form a plural. Ever. What you have up there is "tranny is", which makes zero sense. An apostrophe either denotes a possessive, or stands in for (a) contracted letter(s). "It's" = "it is". Correct. Contraction supplanting the letter I -- not multiple iterations of "it".

Other than the obvious failure to capitalize a proper name that's all I can say since it's all the evidence of anything cited in the OP.

There is no such thing as "less jobs". It's FEWER jobs. Less of 'much', fewer of 'many'.

Point two -- there is no application in English for using an apostrophe to form a plural. Ever. What you have up there is "tranny is", which makes zero sense. An apostrophe either denotes a possessive, or stands in for (a) contracted letter(s). "It's" = "it is". Correct. Contraction supplanting the letter I -- not multiple iterations of "it".

Other than the obvious failure to capitalize a proper name that's all I can say since it's all the evidence of anything cited in the OP.
Well shit pogo I appreciate the hell out of that. Maybe you can English lesson your way into the congress in November. You can add that to calling people racists, deplorables and bitter clingers. I don’t see why it won’t work.

Awww poah little grammer nazey.:abgg2q.jpg:

I cant wait for these campaigns.....
watch democrats get out their flags, talk about how they love America and how they're just like us,
then they go to Washington laughing at ordinary people in fly over country.....so democrats go fuck yourselves.

I cant wait for these campaigns.....
watch democrats get out their flags, talk about how they love America and how they're just like us,
then they go to Washington laughing at ordinary people in fly over country.....so democrats go fuck yourselves.
They won’t be waving the flag. No chance of that.

Well shit pogo I appreciate the hell out of that. Maybe you can English lesson your way into the congress in November. You can add that to calling people racists, deplorables and bitter clingers. I don’t see why it won’t work.

Well goll-lee Gomer, maybe next time you have a point to make you might wanna serve up some kind of y,know, illustration of wtf you're talking about instead of these facile echoes from the Echobubble connected to nothingness. Leave something to work with besides third-grade English. Just a wacky idea.

Well goll-lee Gomer, maybe next time you have a point to make you might wanna serve up some kind of y,know, illustration of wtf you're talking about instead of these facile echoes from the Echobubble connected to nothingness. Leave something to work with besides third-grade English. Just a wacky idea.
Illustration huh? Need crayon drawings to follow a conversation?

Illustration huh? Need crayon drawings to follow a conversation?

See what I mean? Nothing but air.

When you bring nothing to chew on but atrocious English --- that's what's gonna get the commentary. Bring actual content, and such trivialities will be overlooked.

Come on
If you please
I got no time for trivialities
Your grammar has got some fucked up disease
To-ni-i-ight

Wo, wo ahhh.... Wo, wo ahhh...
I got a whole lot of correcti-ons
for the OP.

--- John Lemon

Last edited:

Forum List

Back