The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

The majority of Americans view the fascist Drumpfisti unfavorably.

Well his favorability just went up, like I said, feel free to attack all the republican rallies, it will cost you.

:link:

Report: 46,000 Pa. Democrats Become Republicans Due To Trump
I love Operation Chaos.
Of course you do........Mao would be proud.
Actually, Rush LImbaugh would be proud....he's the one who came up with the idea in the first place....long after your hero, Mao, passed away.

I don't think there's any way to tell if last night's debacle will be good or bad for Trump, yet.

On one hand, some people will be repulsed by those who are so intent on disrupting and shutting down opposing speech.

On the other hand, others are probably getting sick of this guy and may decide he's not worth the drama.

Not if liberals continue to do what they did last night. Stopping free speech will bring people out.

No one stopped free speech. If Trump wanted to go, the CPD had his back. He just turned tail and ran when someone confronted him, like most bullies do.

The protestors got violent and threatened more violence. Perhaps the Left is teaching US how to deal with Free Speech that one does not like. You people are full of shit. Watch the opposition from Chicago Trump Rally.....you see fists, shoving, throwing. Contrast that with the Tea Party protesting Obamacare where the best the media could come up with is a Congressman lying about being spit upon.

As more of These intimidation tactics are employed, more people will change their minds.

Don't forget, it was the SA that used intimidation and violence to shutdown the opposition.

I don't think there's any way to tell if last night's debacle will be good or bad for Trump, yet.

On one hand, some people will be repulsed by those who are so intent on disrupting and shutting down opposing speech.

On the other hand, others are probably getting sick of this guy and may decide he's not worth the drama.

I can't say this will benefit Trump but the American people are getting tired of the violence from the Left.

I can't stand Trump. But I hate violent leftist thugs more.

Well his favorability just went up, like I said, feel free to attack all the republican rallies, it will cost you.

:link:

Report: 46,000 Pa. Democrats Become Republicans Due To Trump
I love Operation Chaos.

Is that what that is? Is this the dem version?
:D

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist, now it up to the leadership to determine if they're going to slit the other one and bleed out, or remedy the situation. The vast majority of the regressives on this board are crowing about shutting down an opposition rally, well get ready for the boomerang effect. If it happens again, you will see independents and moderate dims leaving the party in droves. The majority of Americans won't view this kind of behavior positively, the way the far left loons do. So you find yourselves at a cross roads, which path will you chose? Take the wrong one and you WILL lose this election and all the down ballot races as well. Please, feel free to keep it up.
Nonsense.

In fact, this is further confirmation for a majority of voters that Trump has no business being president.

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist, now it up to the leadership to determine if they're going to slit the other one and bleed out, or remedy the situation. The vast majority of the regressives on this board are crowing about shutting down an opposition rally, well get ready for the boomerang effect. If it happens again, you will see independents and moderate dims leaving the party in droves. The majority of Americans won't view this kind of behavior positively, the way the far left loons do. So you find yourselves at a cross roads, which path will you chose? Take the wrong one and you WILL lose this election and all the down ballot races as well. Please, feel free to keep it up.
Nonsense.

In fact, this is further confirmation for a majority of voters that Trump has no business being president.

How it confirmation?

Nonsense.

He does if he is voted in.... just like Barry Obumbler.

The protestors got violent and threatened more violence. Perhaps the Left is teaching US how to deal with Free Speech that one does not like. You people are full of shit. Watch the opposition from Chicago Trump Rally.....you see fists, shoving, throwing. Contrast that with the Tea Party protesting Obamacare where the best the media could come up with is a Congressman lying about being spit upon.

Oh, noes, shoving?

I love you guys. You support a reality TV Rodeo Clown and then complain that the tenor of the debate has declined?

One problem, Tex

Are the Democrats behind the Anti-Trump protests?

Oh I know how much you right wingers would love to hang this around dummy Debbies shoulders, but It looks more like BLM, Hispanic,Women Gay and Muslim groups are randomly threatening Trumps rallies and supporters!!

What happens if Trump wins the GOP nomination? Do you think his winning the presidency will make these groups go away, or make them worst?

....And you thought Obama was dividing this nation!:eek:

So we are supposed to not vote for a person because select groups hate and use violence to threaten the US voter?

our red lines of infringement are real, unlike the poser obama, who is a the top of the instigato

Oh, noes, shoving?

I love you guys. You support a reality TV Rodeo Clown and then complain that the tenor of the debate has declined?

Speaking of rodeo clowns , how are Hillary and Crazy Uncle Bernie doing?

Forum List

Back