The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

No liberal opposes Free Speech, we invented it.

And you didn't answer what you liked about the Nazis?
Like prosecuting people for not believing in global warming? No, you just invented only the speech you agree with. Nothing more. That is what the Nazis wanted, just as liberals want. Thanks for handing Trump the presidency!
Again, No liberal opposes Free Speech, we invented it.

What you're not saying is a true liberal is an endangered species in the regressive party. There's only a very few left.
Liberalism is a not a party, and there are very few of us, that is true. Historically, that is also true.

And your claiming to be one, only demonstrates exactly how delusional you are. True liberals wrote the bill of rights, something you've shown contempt for.
Yes, we did write it, 230 years ago. I don't have contempt for it, It needs to be rewritten.

Those republicans that are the status qou? The ones that helped create Trump. Yeah they are really hurting Trump. Lol

They will also be the ones who will sit on their hands in November, take out ads distancing themselves from the top of their own ticket.

There's a reason why Democrats WANT to run against Trump instead of Rubio or Kasich.
Not if liberals continue to do what they did last night. Stopping free speech will bring people out.
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

Private citizens cannot "stop" free speech; in fact, the issue has nothing to do with "free speech" at all.
Then why are liberals want to prosecute people people for not believing in global warming?

The feds want to prosecute big companies for putting out false information maybe...
No, if you speak out against it democrats want you persecuted.

Like prosecuting people for not believing in global warming? No, you just invented only the speech you agree with. Nothing more. That is what the Nazis wanted, just as liberals want. Thanks for handing Trump the presidency!

What you're not saying is a true liberal is an endangered species in the regressive party. There's only a very few left.
Liberalism is a not a party, and there are very few of us, that is true. Historically, that is also true.

And your claiming to be one, only demonstrates exactly how delusional you are. True liberals wrote the bill of rights, something you've shown contempt for.
Yes, we did write it, 230 years ago. I don't have contempt for it, It needs to be rewritten.

No it doesn't. They got it right the first time.

They will also be the ones who will sit on their hands in November, take out ads distancing themselves from the top of their own ticket.

There's a reason why Democrats WANT to run against Trump instead of Rubio or Kasich.
Not if liberals continue to do what they did last night. Stopping free speech will bring people out.

Private citizens cannot "stop" free speech; in fact, the issue has nothing to do with "free speech" at all.
Then why are liberals want to prosecute people people for not believing in global warming?

The feds want to prosecute big companies for putting out false information maybe...
This is as ridiculous and as wrong as your other lies.

Speaking out against the bigotry and hate common to most on the right does not constitute 'persecuting' conservatives.

And conservatives whining about being 'victims' has been tedious and lame for quite some time.

They don't.

Not what the AG said.
I don't care if God Himself said it. As much Free Speech as we can stand.

Maybe you should email your dear leader and tell him to get a handle on his AG then. Of course they'll tell you she doing as instructed.
Maybe you should worry about things that aren't just garbage rumors?

This is as ridiculous and as wrong as your other lies.

Speaking out against the bigotry and hate common to most on the right does not constitute 'persecuting' conservatives.

And conservatives whining about being 'victims' has been tedious and lame for quite some time.
Then tell Obama's ag she is wrong. She is the one considering it.

It was okay, even they thought it kind of fucked up but better than nothing, 230 years ago. You think more of something than the people who wrote the damn thing, That's a mistake.

They don't.

Not what the AG said.

Maybe you should email your dear leader and tell him to get a handle on his AG then. Of course they'll tell you she doing as instructed.

Rumors, really?

They don't.

Not what the AG said.

Rumors, really?

Yeah, nothing planned, and corporations are not people. When they lie to the public we have a much different issue.

It was okay, even they thought it kind of fucked up but better than nothing, 230 years ago. You think more of something than the people who wrote the damn thing, That's a mistake.

I didn't say it was perfect, they should have added the word "explicitly" to the 10th.

Not what the AG said.

Rumors, really?

Yeah, nothing planned, and corporations are not people. When they lie to the public we have a much different issue.

Lied, according to whom, AWG alarmist? LMAO The AWGers have been manipulating data from day one. They are the ones the DOJ should be going after.

Rumors, really?

Lied, according to whom, AWG alarmist? LMAO The AWGers have been manipulating data from day one. They are the ones the DOJ should be going after.

Everyone would have their day in court, if it comes to that. I'm not worried about Exxon as long as those who work for it, on their own time, can preach whatever they like on the street corners...

Rumors, really?

Everyone would have their day in court, if it comes to that. I'm not worried about Exxon as long as those who work for it, on their own time, can preach whatever they like on the street corners...

Do you have any evidence they can't?

Forum List

Back