The Democrat Party Just Slit Their Own Wrist

Fascists.
fascism

[fash-iz-uh m]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.
the definition of fascism

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist
This was a Republican rally, dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

I am a DEMOCRAT

I belong to the DEMOCRATIC party
AKA the new Nazi Party
By chance, tell us what things the Nazis did that you did agree with, and what they did that you didn't agree with?

They built roads, bridges, and a strong military.
They defended their borders.
They suppressed radicals, liberals, and communists.
They got people back to work.
They supported youth, the church, and family life.
They rallied the nation to national causes.
They repealed gun control laws.
They rejected internationalism.
They suppressed alternate lifestyles such as homosexuality.
They defended traditionalism, etc.

Your kind of folks actually.
They would lock you up if you didn't agree with your opinion. Kinda like wanting to prosecute people for denying global warming. The thing liberals want to do. Also for denying free speech like what happened in Chicago. Your kind prove how uneducated liberals are. Thanks for handing Trump the election.
No liberal opposes Free Speech, we invented it.

And you didn't answer what you liked about the Nazis?

We? You're a Nazi, not a liberal.

Leftists, as a whole, oppose free speech. They prove it on a daily basis. Speech codes on college campuses are just one example.

I am a DEMOCRAT

I belong to the DEMOCRATIC party
AKA the new Nazi Party
By chance, tell us what things the Nazis did that you did agree with, and what they did that you didn't agree with?

They would lock you up if you didn't agree with your opinion. Kinda like wanting to prosecute people for denying global warming. The thing liberals want to do. Also for denying free speech like what happened in Chicago. Your kind prove how uneducated liberals are. Thanks for handing Trump the election.

Leftist, as a whole, oppose free speech. They prove it on a daily basis. Speech codes on college campuses are just one example.
Since I believe in free speech (my kind invented it) you've got a slight problem there, my little infant. Care to try again?

What happened in Chicago is the equivalent of the Dems slitting a wrist
This was a Republican rally, dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif
Hey is that a Hillary sign...........give me the fucking sign you racist scum....................adfkjaf .......yeah I took it bitch..........what the fuck are you gonna do about it.................I'm ripping your sign in half bitch.

What the fuck are you going to do pussy............bring it.................
comment_6S8lERdqrDU0z7nkEMuNV7oQ9H8fdVOh.gif

AKA the new Nazi Party

Leftist, as a whole, oppose free speech. They prove it on a daily basis. Speech codes on college campuses are just one example.
Since I believe in free speech (my kind invented it) you've got a slight problem there, my little infant. Care to try again?

Your kind put Jews in gas ovens and burned books.

AKA the new Nazi Party

You don't believe in free speech. You've been hinting that Trump shouldn't be allowed to speak his mind. However, you aren't stupid enough to come right out and admit it.

The puppet masters will be revealed to the general public this election....................and I can hardly wait...........they will be shown the true colors of the election cycles and how SUPER it really is............

Pandora's box is about to be opened.................the Man behind the curtain revealed and the establishment will never live it down.

Guy, one of three things are going to happen.

1) The majority of the GOP who don't support the Clown will take back control of their own process and nominate someone sensible. He'll still end up losing. (20%)

2) The Clown will bully his way to the nomination, and then end up losing when decent people vote him down. The GOP will then change its nominating process to make sure that never happens again. (75% Chance).

3) The Clown might actually win because we have too many stupid people who watch reality TV and confuse Celebrity with Merit. Trump will be a completely ineffective president because even his own party won't support him on the crazy stuff he wants to do. (5% chance.)

You don't believe in free speech. You've been hinting that Trump shouldn't be allowed to speak his mind. However, you aren't stupid enough to come right out and admit it.

I think Trump should totally be able to speak his mind. And then the rest of us should call him on his racism, his ignorance and his complete insuitability to be in public life.

Just ridicule them...........fight fire with fire..........they say taking signs tearing them up and threatening you is free speech........just return fire.......

The puppet masters will be revealed to the general public this election....................and I can hardly wait...........they will be shown the true colors of the election cycles and how SUPER it really is............

Pandora's box is about to be opened.................the Man behind the curtain revealed and the establishment will never live it down.

Guy, one of three things are going to happen.

1) The majority of the GOP who don't support the Clown will take back control of their own process and nominate someone sensible. He'll still end up losing. (20%)

2) The Clown will bully his way to the nomination, and then end up losing when decent people vote him down. The GOP will then change its nominating process to make sure that never happens again. (75% Chance).

3) The Clown might actually win because we have too many stupid people who watch reality TV and confuse Celebrity with Merit. Trump will be a completely ineffective president because even his own party won't support him on the crazy stuff he wants to do. (5% chance.)
And he's gaining on the other side of the equation............as the left loses the same...........high turn outs one side and low on the other will he gain more than he loses and will the Dems lose even more.............that is the equation.

I would never say anything of the kind, just what your mommy was supposed to teach you, watch your mouth young man...

I think Trump should totally be able to speak his mind. And then the rest of us should call him on his racism, his ignorance and his complete insuitability to be in public life.
So Mr Joe..............is he...................they take his signs and rip them in half and................is he............

He's far more suitable than Hillary the criminal

Just ridicule them...........fight fire with fire..........they say taking signs tearing them up and threatening you is free speech........just return fire.......
Speech is words, not actions.
Yep, tearing up someone else's sign is assault. It's a crime. The thugs in Shitcago committed a lot of crimes on video.
Now we are talking.............That's why I'm taking their signs on threads now and asking what they are going to do about it.
:ack-1:

Forum List

Back