The Democratic Party is the party of hate...

Don't you know? In everyone's sheepish binary thinking, if you criticize their side you must be with the enemy. Nobody can actually think for themselves. You're either Team Edward or Team Jacob.

I am not sure what makes me more sad. Being falsely labeled or your Twilight reference. :lol:
:04:
I would say the Twilight reference. Being labeled by someone because they read a few of my posts is like space ship landing in the Sahara and thinking the entire planet is covered with sand.

Vote Republican: b/c this time we promise to be fiscally conservative, close the border, and repeal Obamacare. This time.

Enjoy your Stockholm syndrome, suckers.

"Vote Republican: b/c this time we promise to be fiscally conservative, close the border, and repeal Obamacare. This time."

Where as your side ABSOLUTELY offers no hope of that.

Which side would that be pray tell?

The anti-Trump side.

Vote Republican: b/c this time we promise to be fiscally conservative, close the border, and repeal Obamacare. This time.

"Vote Republican: b/c this time we promise to be fiscally conservative, close the border, and repeal Obamacare. This time."

Don't you know? In everyone's sheepish binary thinking, if you criticize their side you must be with the enemy. Nobody can actually think for themselves. You're either Team Edward or Team Jacob.

What I think is amusing is that I'm not a Trumper. I felt the Bern until the Democratic Party cheated him out of a fair shot at the nomination.

Today's Democratic Party is the party of hate, bigotry, deceit, and incompetence.

Democrats have become the party of haters

This Nov 6th, vote for freedom, liberty, and property rights.
Vote for God, guns, and unborn babies.
Vote to close our borders and lower our taxes.
Vote for the futures of your children and grandchildren.

VOTE RED.
8ca3e7a03b1a850cf406c0bb6f6e37bb--political-corruption-politics.jpg

cut the shit. you're on team asshole

The anti-Trump side.

I am not some rabid anti-Trump loon, but I am certainly not one of his blind sycophants.

Today's Democratic Party is the party of hate, bigotry, deceit, and incompetence.

VOTE RED.

The Republican Party is the party of haters.

Someone else said it better than I would.

Marybeth Glenn‏Verified account @MBGlenn 39m39 minutes ago
- Preying Upon Women
- Blatant Racism
- Anti-Semitism
- Disrespecting Veterans
- White Nationalists
- Helping Asylum Seekers (including thousands of innocent children)

Only one of these issues is something Republicans have broadly spoken out against.

Remember that on Tuesday.

VOTE RED.
Lol, of course we are! That's why white supremacists support us!

Oh, wait......

What I think is amusing is that I'm not a Trumper. I felt the Bern until the Democratic Party cheated him out of a fair shot at the nomination.

Hillary Clinton got 54% of the vote to Sanders 42%. In my math, 54 beats 42. The Democrat Party did nothing.

VOTE RED.

Freedom & liberty- how did that increase in 2 years, Trump wants has called the press the enemy of the people and wants to increase libel laws
Property Rights - Trump has always been a big eminent domain. He is trying for the largest land grab of private individuals land for his wall.

God - The guy is married three times and has three of children up for being con-artists in the property game. He is a mockery to christianity.
Guns - Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.
unborn babies - Hang while Trump takes a view on how much support he gets... He has been on every-side of this issue in the last 2 decades.

Borders - not closed. Boarder Agent numbers dropped by 400 in his first year in office (U.S. border patrol - agent staffing 1992-2017 | Statistic)... No Wall with a GOP congress and senate...
Lower taxes - The Rich & Corporations got 90% of the Tax Cuts. The Deficit went up 40%. Everyone has to pay off the debt. So the money was taken out of 90% of Americans pocket and transferred to the Rich and Corps...

Increase debt, More divided country, Ignore environmental laws, cut education.
Young people overwhelming voting Democrats for a reason..

This was a very embarrassing post
Does the US have borders? If so, who owns them?

Forum List

Back