The Democrats are destroying our Republic with their insanity...

...I do not think our system can long endure when one of the major political parties is run by insane people.

Source says whistleblower didn't have ‘firsthand knowledge’ of Trump call with Ukraine president

Now, it turns out the "whistleblower" did not actually hear the phone call between Trump and the Ukranian President.

He heard it second-hand, so it's hearsay.

And the rules were recently changed, to allow "whistleblowers" to complain about things they have no personal knowledge of.

Fascinating how that just happened.
Why do you think demogogue Donnie should not be held to our laws? Because he's your god?
And here we go ... what laws has the POTUS broken? Please link all charges and convictions.

...I do not think our system can long endure when one of the major political parties is run by insane people.

Source says whistleblower didn't have ‘firsthand knowledge’ of Trump call with Ukraine president

Now, it turns out the "whistleblower" did not actually hear the phone call between Trump and the Ukranian President.

And the rules were recently changed, to allow "whistleblowers" to complain about things they have no personal knowledge of.

Why do you think that would make a bit of difference? The whistle blower's claims have already been shown to be accurate.
Only if one smokes enough crack and then listens to Adam Schiffty.

Yes, you do have to listen to the facts of the case. Just listening to the lies on fox won't do it.
So you really are STUPID enough to believe Adam Schiffty spewed facts when he stood before congress and LIED into the record.

And all this time I thought you were just trolling. Woo.

JFTR, Trump said there was no threat, the Ukrainian Prez says he felt no pressure, and none was evidence in the phone transcript. None ... unless one smokes crack and then listens to Adam Schiffty's politically motivated translation. Carry on.

So you're gonna go with the "You gonna believe me or your lying eyes" theory? We all read the summary, and even if we didn't, Trump already admitted to everything the whistle blower claimed. Go spout your crap somewhere else.

Why do you think that would make a bit of difference? The whistle blower's claims have already been shown to be accurate.
Bullshit. Typical lying scum lib.

Bullshit. Typical lying scum lib.

Trump already admitted to doing everything the whistle blower claimed.

Forum List

Back