The Democrats are in mega-panic mode

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The tape release is a sign of desperation in the Hillary campaign.

Why did senior Clinton campaign officials order their dirty tricks team to release the Trump tape this past Friday instead of the Friday before Election Day?

Dr. Lifson answers:

The leak of an old hot mic recording of a private conversation between a TV host and Trump probably was originally scheduled for the Friday before Election Day. But the Wikileaks revelations about Hillary could not be allowed to dominate the weekend pre-debate chatter.

An alternative explanation: The Clinton campaign believes that waiting to release the tape until the Friday before Election Day would be too late. The campaign believes that Trump stands a good chance of winning the remaining two debates, would build tremendous momentum, and would be virtually unstoppable. Releasing the tape so late would also smack of desperation and might be counterproductive, encouraging Trump supporters to turn out in even greater numbers.

The Clinton campaign calculated that releasing the tape a month ahead of time would have several advantages:

1. Early voting is getting under way. Now is the time to hit Trump and persuade early voters to give up on him before he can recover
  2. MSM toadies will need more than a couple of days to spring into collective action and inflict maximum and possibly lasting damage on Trump
  3. Republicans who have opposed Trump all along need time to coalesce into a movement that would apply pressure on Trump to quit the race.

Desperation is all they have... failed attempt. Was anyone convinced by the tape? Seriously?

I thought it was bad until I actually heard it, then I laughted out loud at the perfect regressive storm of Anti-Trump overreaction - which guarantees his election.

Last edited:
Maybe they thought Mrs. Clinton was able to be the first female President of the USA without problems
But out of blue Mr. Trump emerged out of "nothing" and that causes them so much desperation ;)
It happens sometimes! :)

Last edited:

Why did senior Clinton campaign officials order their dirty tricks team to release the Trump tape this past Friday instead of the Friday before Election Day?

Dr. Lifson answers:

The leak of an old hot mic recording of a private conversation between a TV host and Trump probably was originally scheduled for the Friday before Election Day. But the Wikileaks revelations about Hillary could not be allowed to dominate the weekend pre-debate chatter.
An alternative explanation: The Clinton campaign believes that waiting to release the tape until the Friday before Election Day would be too late. The campaign believes that Trump stands a good chance of winning the remaining two debates, would build tremendous momentum, and would be virtually unstoppable. Releasing the tape so late would also smack of desperation and might be counterproductive, encouraging Trump supporters to turn out in even greater numbers.

The Clinton campaign calculated that releasing the tape a month ahead of time would have several advantages:

1. Early voting is getting under way. Now is the time to hit Trump and persuade early voters to give up on him before he can recover
  2. MSM toadies will need more than a couple of days to spring into collective action and inflict maximum and possibly lasting damage on Trump
  3. Republicans who have opposed Trump all along need time to coalesce into a movement that would apply pressure on Trump to quit the race.
You are weird.
Brilliant retort!

All a cut-n-paste warrants.

I thought it was bad until I actually heard it, then I laughted out loud at the perfect regressive storm of Anti-Trump overreaction - which guarantees his election.
Same here. I have to admit I didn't listen to the video (I don't have television) until Saturday night.

The video DOESNT match the hysteria of the Left. The media is absolutely doing their best to work up the LIVs before the election.

It worked on the cowardly politicians but I'm not sure how much the public cares. I don't.

Dr. Lifson answers:

An 'old' recording. That's the funniest part of the above.

Same here. I have to admit I didn't listen to the video (I don't have television) until Saturday night.

The video DOESNT match the hysteria of the Left. The media is absolutely doing their best to work up the LIVs before the election.

It worked on the cowardly politicians but I'm not sure how much the public cares. I don't.
You should listen to the video. When you hear Trump saying the actual words, it sounds far less offensive than the so-called "transcripts" that have been publish, which include a lot of editorial content. Trump was talking purely in jest. He never came off as being serious about it.

Last edited:

Dr. Lifson answers:

11 years old is quite old.

You should listen to the video. When you hear Trump saying the actual words, it sounds far less worse then the so-called "transcripts" that have been publish, which include a lot of editorial content. Trump was talking purely in jest. He never came off as being serious about it.
I did. That was the point of my post.

Dr. Lifson answers:

Almost old enough to have Hillary defend her rape...

As long as Trump stays calm at the debate, he'll recover from it nicely but his surrogates need to hit Cankles hard for HER treatment of women.

Is it any wonder conservatives are so lost today? The Washington Post released the tape. But why is this now the focus of the republicans?
Who said conservatives are lost? Your stupid opinion isn't fact. The audio was released to take the heat off of Hilly by the Democrat news outlets, that's why it's being discussed. It's a non issue for me and deflects from the real problems.

Dr. Lifson answers:

As opposed to Bill Clinton (who's not running for president) and Gennifer Flowers, from the 80's?

Is it any wonder conservatives are so lost today? The Washington Post released the tape. But why is this now the focus of the republicans?
Who said conservatives are lost? Your stupid opinion isn't fact. The audio was released to take the heat off of Hilly by the Democrat news outlets, that's why it's being discussed. It's a non issue for me and deflects from the real problems.
The release was obviously done to take the attention off the Wikileaks release. Those are far more damaging to Hillary than the tape is to Trump. That's why the media is blasting the public with the Trump tapes.

So the conservative news media outlets would have hidden it?

Forum List

Back